Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 11:02 PM   #61
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Kyrie traveled almost every drive to the basket and K.Love tried to hook every time he went for a rebound under the rim.

Thought they had the game but they just couldnt hang on to close it.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2017, 06:02 AM   #62
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Cleveland did everything as right as you can do it last night, including getting some help from the refs.
Still blew it.
I hate to see a finals end in a sweep, but I think their soul has been taken

And I write too!
Old 06-08-2017, 06:57 AM   #63
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lmaoo James can't even take a 120 sec break.... without coming back on the court and being down, unreal how good the warriors are playing man.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:06 AM   #64
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sweep for sure sadly. At least it's good to be a rebuilding team right now. Gives me hope for teams like the Nuggets & Lakers, shit even the Bulls.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2017, 02:33 PM   #65
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Cleveland did everything as right as you can do it last night, including getting some help from the refs.
Still blew it.
Ugh just end it now please... LeBron can't do everything himself, and if the other players go cold, it's a wrap.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 06-08-2017, 05:24 PM   #66
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Still blew it.
I agree that they probably did lose their souls. This is an exchange between a friend and I during the closing minutes that details those exact thoughts:

Me: need to win this to demoralize them
Me: cleveland playing their hearts out
Friend: Yeah they are
Friend: Probably going to ot
Me: warriors need to win to crush their spirits
Me: like what trump did by winning the election and crushing all those hilary supporters' spirits
Me: tried so hard and were so close but NOPE
Friend: Lmao watch them lose the next 4 games straight
Me: then i will be crushed lol
Friend: Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #67
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Ugh just end it now please... LeBron can't do everything himself, and if the other players go cold, it's a wrap.
That's the thing. LBJ did get help last night for the most part and they still lost!

I turned on the game with less than 6 minutes left in the 4th and it was a close game. With a little under 5 mins to go, they brought up a screen with the leading scorers for both teams and LBJ had 37pts and Kyrie had 38pts EACH!! KD only had 24pts and Klay had 30pts. I thought "this is resembling that night when LBJ and Kyrie both had 41 pts each to take Game 5 last year (which was the beginning of the end of last year's 3-1 Warriors collapse) and that tonight might be a losing night." LBJ makes another 2fts & JR makes a 3 to keep things interesting, but then somehow KD runs off 7 straight points to win the game in the end.

I mean, when I looked at the box scores it looked like JR was being his usual streaky 3pt killing self making 5 of 10 threes and KLove had a bad shooting night but he still finished with 9pts, 13rebs, and had 6stls!!! Korver did what you expected him to do which is be a 3pt threat and make a few threes a game, which was what he did. Can't say much for the rest of the team. Tristan Thompson didn't show up again (and taking out LeBron didn't help either) and you can't expect much from their old vets, but that kind of doesn't really matter since LBJ and Kyrie were playing out of their minds and you'd want to up their usage by putting the ball in their hands instead of the old guys' hands, which was what Cleveland did.

Cleveland did all they could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:33 AM   #68
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
LeBron apparently kicked Iguodala in the bawls on that blocked shot possession at the end of the game and got away with it.

The water cooler conversation of yesterday was about why he passed to Korver instead of doing it himself.
With a lead
At the end of the game

I explained to someone yesterday that Korver is a career 43% 3-pt shooter and him wide open like that SHOULD be money. Passing to him there was the right move.
Alas, he missed.
But they were still UP in the score at that moment. A stupid foul and an undefendable 26-foot shot did them in.

And I write too!
Old 06-09-2017, 08:56 AM   #69
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
lmaoo James can't even take a 120 sec break.... without coming back on the court and being down, unreal how good the warriors are playing man.
Seriously, LBJ went out & they were what, +7? He goes out for almost 2 mins and then the +/- dropped to -12.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:06 AM   #70
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

So what's it gonna be?
Will Cleveland have another once-in-a-generation game and prolong this or will Golden State finish them?

And I write too!
Old 06-12-2017, 11:11 AM   #71
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
So what's it gonna be?
Will Cleveland have another once-in-a-generation game and prolong this or will Golden State finish them?
Old 06-12-2017, 09:36 PM   #72
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
Loll and GS is going to call it shortly. Cleveland played well but this is coming down to a Dub championship

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 06-12-2017, 09:45 PM   #73
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

What a game

Can we agree JR is one of the greatest 3pt shooters of all time?

Old 06-12-2017, 10:12 PM   #74
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
What a game

Can we agree JR is one of the greatest 3pt shooters of all time?

Ya he was pretty amazing. I really have to respect Cleveland they played well. They helped make it that much sweeter. Especially the Sat night game. This in my mind was a fair Championship between by far the two best NBA teams. I would not be surprised to see these guys go head to head again next year.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 06-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #75
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

J.R. Smith is a bit of a kook and has a very apparent problem as a motorist, but he has the 15th most 3-pointers in NBA history. There's a real chance he passes Dirk, Rashard Lewis, Kobe Bryant and Chauncey Billups next year.

And I write too!
Old 07-01-2017, 08:57 AM   #76
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

New NBA business officially commences on July 1 at 12:00:01am, so the last two posts have been turned to the new NBA thread.

And I write too!
Closed Thread