Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:46 AM   #2671
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
I'm think I'm one episode behind, but if you're all the way caught up it seems like his thrill for a fight is taking priority over safety of all the universes. It's basically his own fault that the weaker universes are facing annihilation and Goku is showing zero remorse after completely giving Beerus a middle finger on not pushing the idea to Zen-Oh. Then once again when one of the other guys from a different universe tried to paint Goku in a bad light in front of all the other universes, Goku basically shrugged it off.

I'm not saying he's going full blown evil, but his actions have hints of being way different than usual, whether it's intentional or not.
Just a guess, but he plans to win and with the prize being the dballs, he wishes any deleted universes back?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2017, 10:17 AM   #2672
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any newish decent dub movies out. The Steins Gate one finally came out and loved it just as much as the series. I cant wait for the new series to start up soon.

Also since hero and AOT are back how many of you guys actual watch as the season airs. I normally try wait it out till its over then binge a show.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:21 PM   #2673
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Just a guess, but he plans to win and with the prize being the dballs, he wishes any deleted universes back?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Sounds like a goku move right there lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:51 AM   #2674
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
looks like i have a new fav anime...atom!
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:36 AM   #2675
Mintyboy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Mintyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Next episode of AOT, shit is going to go down. I hope.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:30 PM   #2676
xilovelsdx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
xilovelsdx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xilovelsdx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintyboy View Post
Next episode of AOT, shit is going to go down. I hope.
Ive said this for the last two eps lol
Old 04-27-2017, 09:06 PM   #2677
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Sooo, I'm watching Boruto and it is shit, guys. Pure shit. Not following the manga at all (at least not at the moment).

I'm actually arguing with other watchers on another board as to whether this 'anime only' content is actually canon or whether they launched the show with a bunch of unimportant filler.

Thoughts?

Thank god for AoT and My Hero Academia. I'd slit my wrists if Boruto and DB Super where the only things in my weekly rotation.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:32 AM   #2678
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
no bezerker?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:24 AM   #2679
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Just finished AoT season 1 and whats available of Season 2 on Crunchy Roll. May have to give My Hero a shot.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:20 PM   #2680
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I'd slit my wrists if Boruto and DB Super where the only things in my weekly rotation.
This was me until I started watching AoT on Netflix... found something else to watch now...

and also eagerly waiting for One Punch Man S2 ... and yes, I'm finding Boruto to be pretty dumb. Hopefully it picks up but the manga is released monthly, so maybe that's why they're stalling with the anime.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:07 AM   #2681
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
whats aot?
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:22 AM   #2682
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
whats aot?
Attack on Titan
Old 05-01-2017, 06:00 AM   #2683
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
whats aot?

An angsty show that lots of normies like
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #2684
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
DB super is slowly but surely getting good.

Gohan is returning to form, and they revealed the name and origin of the female broly.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #2685
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
DB super is slowly but surely getting good.

Gohan is returning to form, and they revealed the name and origin of the female broly.
Yeah, Toriyama is addressing my gripes with the franchise, namely making humans relevant again and better utilizing the supporting cast. He's till not a great writer or anything, but it's still entertaining.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:02 AM   #2686
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
My hero academy has become one of my fave shows since the last season and I'm already loving this season. I'm so glad it's getting 25 episodes this season instead of 12. This season of AoT is decent so far nothing mind blowing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:11 PM   #2687
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
This season sucks, i'm only watching saekano lol
Old 05-03-2017, 12:30 AM   #2688
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
My Hero Academia is pretty rad, i powered through the first season when i was sick a few weeks ago & I'm hooked now. I'm still indifferent about AOT. I did power through Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid though......

Pacotaco & I were hanging out a few weeks ago and agreed that Dragonball needs it's own damn thread. as much as i loved that series growing up as a kid, as an adult its not as good as i thought it's pretty repetitive at this point.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:49 AM   #2689
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
I did power through Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid though......

Pacotaco & I were hanging out a few weeks ago and agreed that Dragonball needs it's own damn thread. .

I wish i had a maid dragon

Also finished watching gabriel dropout, it was a quick watch wasnt too bad
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #2690
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinS14sks View Post
Samurai Champloo
Full Metal Panic (ALL OF THEM)
+1 Full metal panic is a favorite.
City hunter
Archer
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 11:27 PM   #2691
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
This weeks DB Super is a good one.

Gohan really has come back with a vengeance.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 04:05 AM   #2692
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
This weeks DB Super is a good one.

Gohan really has come back with a vengeance.
Agreed, it's so awesome seeing him be aggressive again. So much for that whole thing about Goku doing Kaio-ken while SS Blue ripping his body apart, that's like the 2nd or 3rd time he's used it since the first time like it was no big deal?
Old 05-15-2017, 03:45 PM   #2693
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Agreed, it's so awesome seeing him be aggressive again. So much for that whole thing about Goku doing Kaio-ken while SS Blue ripping his body apart, that's like the 2nd or 3rd time he's used it since the first time like it was no big deal?
Spoiler alert!!!

i heard freeza is entering the tournament

Oh no he didnt lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 09:26 PM   #2694
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Bump, loved this thread. Need new shows to watch. I've got HxH 2011 started, Haibane Renmei and on the last season of Rurouni Kenshin.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #2695
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
shokugeki no soma anyone? its rekindled my love of cooking... and hentai
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:39 PM   #2696
CityHunt3R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
CityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
city hunter
Old 11-20-2017, 09:13 PM   #2697
simmode1
Post Whore!

Woooo!

https://i.imgur.com/568tp0h.gifv

Last edited by simmode1; 11-21-2017 at 01:54 PM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:08 AM   #2698
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Yo, TELL ME yall witnessed the nastiest kamehameha in the history of the entire series last weekend.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:55 PM   #2699
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^I tried to post it above but the gif won't show.
That moment was so awesome. Run and gun Kamehameha to the face!
Old 11-23-2017, 11:31 PM   #2700
Darri

Darri is an unknown quantity at this point
For me the best anime ever is Naruto ! nothing compares...
Darri is offline   Reply With Quote