Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #61
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
awesome build!
Old 09-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #62
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Q.Smooth127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
CHEEE! 808 represent! all da hawaii folks chimin in on this thread haha.
what side island you stay on oahu?
and FUCK RECON! haha. You aint gonna get it the second they see that rollcage. Even if you try hard to hide it. Recon is just not worth it to get here. Even if you do, its just gonna get taken away by the pigs. They will do whatever it takes to take the legit papers away n WILL SUCCEED n taking it away, so dont even bother. I mean your not gonna be dailying that beast so no worries on recon...or are you :0. Just use something else as a daily (like us all here we get one beat me up van or something haha). Cause the pigs see your car, they will bother you...THEN if you have the recon sticker, they gonna pull you over faster then you can blink cause it most likely wont be at legal specs (cause i know you aint gonna make it a monster truck height n everyone fails on coils unless you rock blown shocks drop springs and just write "coilovers")

sick ass build bradah. one of the nicer stuff on island compared to the stoopid fart can civics that are everywhere. N yup, the shipping rapes are assholes :0!
Q.Smooth127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:49 AM   #63
flipmike22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
flipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choicesflipmike22 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ISLAND BOIIII!!!! IM FROM GUAM!!!! But I love the aero. Not sure if its been answered but what is it? And where can I get it!
flipmike22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #64
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Holy shit this is fucking RAD ^ Hafa Adai I'm from Guam too =)

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #65
GWB654
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
GWB654 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.Smooth127 View Post
CHEEE! 808 represent! all da hawaii folks chimin in on this thread haha.
what side island you stay on oahu?
and FUCK RECON! haha. You aint gonna get it the second they see that rollcage. Even if you try hard to hide it. Recon is just not worth it to get here. Even if you do, its just gonna get taken away by the pigs. They will do whatever it takes to take the legit papers away n WILL SUCCEED n taking it away, so dont even bother. I mean your not gonna be dailying that beast so no worries on recon...or are you :0. Just use something else as a daily (like us all here we get one beat me up van or something haha). Cause the pigs see your car, they will bother you...THEN if you have the recon sticker, they gonna pull you over faster then you can blink cause it most likely wont be at legal specs (cause i know you aint gonna make it a monster truck height n everyone fails on coils unless you rock blown shocks drop springs and just write "coilovers")

sick ass build bradah. one of the nicer stuff on island compared to the stoopid fart can civics that are everywhere. N yup, the shipping rapes are assholes :0!
yeah i am over recon. got to be the stupidest thing ever. just another way for the state of hawaii to suck more cash out of your pockets and into there pockets. even car registration is a fucking rip off! i can see if the roads were good but when i drive normal people would think i was drunk but all i am doing is dogging sink holes left and right. i love living in paradise but it is getting to much! and to answer your question i live on the windward side of oahu. not to many problems with cops over here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipmike22 View Post
ISLAND BOIIII!!!! IM FROM GUAM!!!! But I love the aero. Not sure if its been answered but what is it? And where can I get it!
the front rear and sides are origin aggressive style and the fenders are koguchi power style
Old 12-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #66
GWB654
Leaky Injector

havent updated in awhile but but i have been really busy with the new baby. but i got some free time to enter in wekfest hawaii 2011. i actually took home the 1st place FATLACE award. i am supper honored to receive this award and cant wait for HIN hawaii! here is a quick video that my car is in from wekfest hope you guys enjoy!

WekFest Hawaii 2011 // Jay.Aye Photography on Vimeo

sorry couldent figure out how to embed

thanks for looking
scott
Old 01-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #67
GWB654
Leaky Injector

just got in my twin plate cluch and ready to install then hit the dyno at munky works. here are some pics from HIN hawaii and a pic of my bee-r limiter in action. thanks for looking and also like this page on facebook to get more frequient up dates on not only my car but my buddy waylons ls2 240sx coupe in the making. East Wind - Info | Facebook

Old 01-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #68
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Damn in that first pic the girl looks like a tall freaking girl compared to your car. I would think she is a asian trans lol
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #69
nyc240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
nyc240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
very nice work
nyc240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #70
GWB654
Leaky Injector

been awhile since a updated. I havent done much to my car, but i got some time to get my car tuned so i thought i would post up the dyno sheets.Tune was done my Sean at munky works. So on 92 octane pump gas at 21psi it made 435hp 358trq. I am Stoked! it is a total different beast to drive now!! I see some room for improvement but cash is tight so i dont know whats next!

Old 04-01-2012, 01:28 AM   #71
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
omg

that shit cray =)

Last edited by usdm180sx; 04-01-2012 at 02:11 PM..
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:55 AM   #72
GWB654
Leaky Injector

been a while since i updated this!!!! havent done much but enjoy the fruits of my labors! it is an awesome car to drive! to bad the roads in hawaii suck!!! i entered it in hellsflush hawaii and took first in the drift car class and i also entered it in spocom hawaii and took 2nd in the nissan class. i picked up a few sponsors. Prototype hawaii and sway gear from florida! if you know anyone looking for a car to rep their stuff i am super cool to work with and will hold up my end of the deal! for some current pics hit me up on instagam @swaracka or facebook scott waracka. thanks for taking the time to check out my build! ALOHA
Old 08-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #73
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Sick build man. God I love this car

Nice to see your build thread on here and not on instagram.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #74
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have fucking died and went to heaven! everything about this car is dam amazing! that pink the olive color those wheels! words cant explain the way i feel!!! +1 forreal!!
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #75
flatout
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
flatout is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
great looking car..the 19's are a big for my taste but for some reason they fit this car perfect. congrats on all the trophies your hard work got you and on picking up the sponsors. Ive met the guy that started sway gear at a drift event in Orlando cool guy. Nice numbers you got also
flatout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #76
GWB654
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drscooper View Post
i have fucking died and went to heaven! everything about this car is dam amazing! that pink the olive color those wheels! words cant explain the way i feel!!! +1 forreal!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatout View Post
great looking car..the 19's are a big for my taste but for some reason they fit this car perfect. congrats on all the trophies your hard work got you and on picking up the sponsors. Ive met the guy that started sway gear at a drift event in Orlando cool guy. Nice numbers you got also
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Adams View Post
Sick build man. God I love this car

Nice to see your build thread on here and not on instagram.
thanks guys for all the kind words. i will update with pics when i do something else to this car. having 1year old= no money!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #77
Driftwurks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Driftwurks is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This thread is ridiculously amazing. I read through every comment on every page and I want more.
Driftwurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:32 AM   #78
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
How it should be.... Pm ur addy I wanna send u some merch
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:25 PM   #79
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Charzilla is a well-known jackass
Legit build!
Charzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:35 AM   #80
GWB654
Leaky Injector

been a long time since i updated this thread so here it goes. car has been awesome to drive and the most reliable sr i have ever owned. here are some current pics of it and how it looks as of today. hope you like what you see and if you do be sure to go and read the build thread from the beginning. thanks in advance! Hit me up on facebook (Scott Waracka) or instagram (@Swaracka)

Old 09-06-2014, 02:13 AM   #81
Nategreat923
Zilvia Member

Nategreat923 is making a name for him/her selfNategreat923 is making a name for him/her self
Pictures really don't do this justice haha
Nategreat923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #82
kaiks

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point
SHIETTT YOU THE MAN SCOTT! I had to dig up my ziliva accnt to drop the props u deserve.. Keep it up bro!!
kaiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:54 AM   #83
maces13
Leaky Injector

maces13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember seeing your car in Import Tuner a few years back and being like fuuuck this thing is perfect. I saved the issue too lol awesome job keeping up with this car, my build switched direction three times and counting but you stayed on it and it shows
maces13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:52 PM   #84
GWB654
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maces13 View Post
I remember seeing your car in Import Tuner a few years back and being like fuuuck this thing is perfect. I saved the issue too lol awesome job keeping up with this car, my build switched direction three times and counting but you stayed on it and it shows

thanks!! yeah my build changed directions a few times too. just got to keep your eye on the prize. as long as you have some sort of goal set it helps to keep you on track! link to your build?
Old 09-30-2014, 05:54 AM   #85
maces13
Leaky Injector

maces13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWB654 View Post
thanks!! yeah my build changed directions a few times too. just got to keep your eye on the prize. as long as you have some sort of goal set it helps to keep you on track! link to your build?
Well I lost all my pics from the first two years and the last two are on FB. Like most the kids I wanted to slide at the beginning, so I took my close to perfect condition sohc hatch and learned. I had a blast...now it's a s13.4 with a 325whp s15 sr. Problem is it looks like I didn't give a fuck bout keeping it clean n I hate it. Got a pile of new parts to install including parts for a mint conversion, engine rebuild, s14 subframe, shit like that. I miss having a clean car and seeing yours again years later sparked my motivation to get it done. Parking it in January and pulling it apart. https://m.facebook.com/masonbohrer. Sry, my phone is fighting me for the link. I don't usually write captions with the photos so that's my cars background
maces13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 01:21 PM   #86
GWB654
Leaky Injector

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=605324