Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 11:27 AM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Aero Parts - S2K AP1 & S13 Zenki Winglets!

S2000 AP1 & S13 Zenki Winglets!
By UAC

New Products Now Available!

S2000 AP1 Winglets

UAC is proud to present our winglets made specifically for the early model S2K AP1 bumper. They are intended to fit cars with the stock bumper without additional lips or air dams although it may be possible to modify them to fit cars equipped with them with a little creativity. They are attached to stock mounting points with stock hardware. No additional holes required.

Fits 99-03 Honda S2000

Introductory Price: $69.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

More Pics & detailed description on our website!

S13 Zenki Winglets

UAC is proud to present our winglets made specifically for the early model S13 with the "Zenki" bumper. Also known as "Pig Nose" bumper. They are intended to fit cars with the stock bumper without additional lips or air dams although it may be possible to modify them to fit cars equipped with them with a little creativity. They are attached with stainless steel hardware and use both stock mounting points and additional holes for mounting. Drilling mounting holes in the bottom edge of the bumper cover is required for installation.

For Orders please purchase through our site www.UniqueAutoCreations.com We accept Paypal and most major credit cards. This is really helpful for keeping track of orders, but if you would prefer an old fashioned invoice I can do that too. Just PM me with your paypal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident.

International Buyers, please contact me for an Invoice with the correct shipping charges. Thanks!

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check out our site for other cool S-Chassis parts too: www.UniqueAutoCreations.com
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2016, 07:51 PM   #2
Kis4Kouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Kis4Kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
cant wait for the kouki winglets
Old 11-03-2016, 05:04 AM   #3
180sxs13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
180sxs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
greetings,

i have checked your website and found couple of items that would like to purchase.
did know what best way to contact you,but i figured im s13 guy . thought here is best place.

this is my list (hoping to get discount

S13 Radio Brackets Item #: S13RB
s13 Console Cup Holders Item #: S13CCH
S13 Ash Tray Cup Holder Item #: S13ATCH
S13 Silvia Panel Combo Item #: S13SCP-C

much appreciated

Last edited by 180sxs13; 11-03-2016 at 05:05 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 11-03-2016, 05:29 PM   #4
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^^^PM Sent^^^
Closed Thread