Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:48 AM   #1
Saikano17

Trader Rating: (0)
Saikano17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why is it so dead here :(

What's good Zilvia. I just moved from California with a 240. Last post was almost half a year ago... is 240 scene not there? I'm from 425 area. Let me know if anyone is alive out here. I would love to make some new 240 friends.
Saikano17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2018, 06:45 AM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Unfortunately the larger percentage of car people moved off forums and onto social media. Which is good for us nerds, because it weeds out 90% of the potatoes.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:12 AM   #3
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
No 240s in California huh.. must have been a grueling search.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #4
Saikano17

I don't use any social media but I did try looking for a Facebook page but I had no luck. It's a great state to drive a 240 around

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2018, 02:35 PM   #5
Saikano17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
No 240s in California huh.. must have been a grueling search.
Nah there are so many 240s in California. Most among the states, if anything. I see a lot of sales post and stuff but can't find any meets or events.

Old 02-05-2018, 05:28 PM   #6
Mitsubayati
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
Mitsubayati is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mitsubayati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikano17 View Post
It's a great state to drive a 240 around
Probably the worst state to have a 240 in. Any mod you do to your car is illegal. Have fun.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:15 PM   #7
Saikano17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsubayati View Post
Probably the worst state to have a 240 in. Any mod you do to your car is illegal. Have fun.
HAHA if the car is 25 years or older, smog isn't required. Bruh it's way better than California when it comes to modding. Hell yeah I'll have fun
Old 02-07-2018, 03:51 AM   #8
crest

crest is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I agree, i just signed up. Don't like using FB that much but where are the people on here??
crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:31 AM   #9
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikano17 View Post
HAHA if the car is 25 years or older, smog isn't required. Bruh it's way better than California when it comes to modding. Hell yeah I'll have fun
Only if you register as a classic, I’m confused so you moved to California now or out? Cause trust.. we are here. Fuck the Cali haters on here, we mod shit just like anyone else just gotta know the ways around it.
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:13 PM   #10
Likau

Likau is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by crest View Post
Yeah I agree, i just signed up. Don't like using FB that much but where are the people on here??
I see evos and wrxs all the time. Some beamers here and there but still yet to see a 240. Sad. And fb is for kids

Likau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #11
Likau

Likau is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Only if you register as a classic, I’m confused so you moved to California now or out? Cause trust.. we are here. Fuck the Cali haters on here, we mod shit just like anyone else just gotta know the ways around it.
I understand that you can't daily drive as a classic but like you said, there are always ways around it. California has the most strict emmision law from my perspective but has one of the most modded cars within USA I'm sure. I'm in Washington now. Are you in Washington too?

Likau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 02:38 PM   #12
den240

den240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in CA now, with a ca18DET in my 240 vert.

NO emission gear and no tags on the horizon.... unless someone can tell me how to get some of those work-arounds going
den240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:09 PM   #13
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by den240 View Post
I'm in CA now, with a ca18DET in my 240 vert.

NO emission gear and no tags on the horizon.... unless someone can tell me how to get some of those work-arounds going
go to car meets and find some new friends. its pretty easy to find someone who will help, the cost though might now be "cheap"
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:54 PM   #14
johnnie330

johnnie330 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am a fellow 240 owner as well, haven’t really seen that many down here maybe 5 in the last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
johnnie330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 12:59 AM   #15
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnie330 View Post
I am a fellow 240 owner as well, haven’t really seen that many down here maybe 5 in the last year.

Come hang out at Evergreen Speedway during a bit event like DriftCon or NissanFest.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:17 AM   #16
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
I live in North Dakota and you might see 1 or 2 240s every 150 miles haha. Maybe more now, I suppose. I've always used zilvia since I bought my s13 in 2009.
Old 01-30-2019, 09:01 AM   #17
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
What's smog lol? If you dont know how to mod a car in cali and get away with it you shouldn't be near a car .
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 09:34 AM   #18
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
What's smog lol? If you dont know how to mod a car in cali and get away with it you shouldn't be near a car .
Lmao right? No longer a problem for me!
Old 03-14-2019, 11:16 AM   #19
johnnie330

Update I have seen 1 more s14 since I last posted, it was a good day

Old 03-14-2019, 11:16 AM   #20
johnnie330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
Come hang out at Evergreen Speedway during a bit event like DriftCon or NissanFest.

Man that’s about an hr and a half from me, but you can bet that you’ll see me there lol

Old 03-14-2019, 11:33 AM   #21
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Ever since the demise of Northwestnissans (forum), the 240 scene in the PNW has gone to shit. There are small pockets of enthusiasts, but there isn't any large community anymore. I moved to AZ from Oregon, and it's a million times better here than it was in the PNW.
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:37 AM   #22
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
NWN dying was a symptom, not a cause.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:44 AM   #23
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Very true, but it was still around that time. It was an early symptom. LOL
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:46 PM   #24
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Unfortunately the larger percentage of car people moved off forums and onto social media. Which is good for us nerds, because it weeds out 90% of the potatoes.
This man speaks the truth
Old 03-14-2019, 06:15 PM   #25
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Speaking of NWN, NissanFest is April 13th. Hope you guys can come out.

[emoji851]

Old 03-15-2019, 12:47 AM   #26
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Long live Golden Gardens!

RIP.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:18 AM   #27
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
Long live Golden Gardens!

RIP.
I miss the GG meets. So chill and laid back.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote