Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: "Stealth Black" or Chrome Finish
"Stealth Black" 117 79.05%
Chrome 31 20.95%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #91
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
For my own curiosity and for those looking to remove as much weight as possible. Is there much weight difference between a set of chrome vs. a set of stealth black?
I would really be surprised if there is a significant difference between the two. The arms are essentially the same but with different finishes.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #92
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will agree with you, Luftrofl. I, too, would be surprised if there where a significant difference. All in all, according to hearsay, chrome plating is supposed to make things heavier. In my opinion I would opt to purchasing a set of the black arms vs. the chrome.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #93
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just an update for everyone, we have a new batch of traction rods and toe arms welded up yesterday, and shipped to Houston for plating yesterday. We should have them back within 2 weeks...
Closed Thread