Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:46 PM   #1
magermeister
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
magermeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
s14 S14 full RHD conversion write up/pic heavy

I searched for months and months and not one person has provided a decent write up on a RHD conversion for s14. I've seen almost every one on here and there's one OKAY video of a slide show on youtube. I've had a great deal of people interested in the conversion and how to go about doing it THE CORRECT WAY AND NOT HACKING YOUR CAR TO SHIT. I know there are haters out there that's going to say "RHD is stupid, can't go through drive thru's ( I don't eat bullshit food anyways..), etc.. If your here to spread negativity then you will be ignored . I will be happy to answer ANY questions that anyone has, as well as provide any help for you're s-chassis that I can. I will have some parts that I will be selling. All Interactions, motivation, positivity, conversation is more than welcome. I know I'm not the only one out there that has s14 Silvia dreams. Since you can't legally import one yet, you can build your own.

To start off I spent several months looking for a decent Kouki front half. I was able to source one from the great guys down in Miami at Drag. Int. Dealt with a fella named Gerard, very helpful and friendly. Held on to the front half for me for over a month, even provided me with a video clip of him starting the clip up and running, cold A/C before purchase. AWESOME guys and I suggest EVERYONE go to them for you're JDM needs. This bad boy is going to be a full functional daily so naturally I needed the FULL silvia interior, ebrake set up, carpet, etc.. the whole 9. The boys got me right on those items as well. Wasn't all the way happy with a few pieces so he is sending me some replacements when they come in. Once again GREAT PEOPLE no reason not to go to them.

For some reason all my pics are large

Lets get to a few pics..
This is the front clip as it sat before I purchased it
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

So I got it home and it was time to start taking it apart..
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

And she's out, everything is looking GREAT and going so smooth its unreal
magermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links