Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 04:05 PM   #1
katbak
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
katbak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Customize my car....

Im trying to decide what to do here, im pretty set on the german glass headlights but i cant decide on a zenki bumper. I got in an accident and need to replace my hood, lights and bumper. Im looking for a reliable source and kit that fits my tastes(not too flashy but clean looking). I will be getting it painted also so if i can find some sideskirts that i like it would be a good time. Anyone have any nice pics of clean zenki s14's or any ideas on bumpers?

If i dont find anything ill prolly just keep the stock bumper with the lip
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2005, 04:32 PM   #2
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
iknez rof gnihcraes yrt
Old 03-27-2005, 05:10 PM   #3
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Version Select
Old 03-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #4
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
send your car to PiMp My RiDe
Old 03-27-2005, 06:54 PM   #5
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Visit a site called tougefactory.com and they will hook you up...
Old 03-28-2005, 01:21 AM   #6
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hondatech.com
Old 03-28-2005, 02:37 AM   #7
evilimport
Zilvia Addict

evilimport is an unknown quantity at this point
Definitely do the German OEM headlights, you cant imagine how awesome they look (I have a set on my Zenki).

S14 Zenki face owns all.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:50 AM   #8
North240
Zilvia Junkie

North240 is an unknown quantity at this point
German headlights are sooooo expensive, i think the money could go to a different area of the car first....
Old 04-24-2005, 08:35 PM   #9
96 S14
Zilvia Member

96 S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
YOU WRECKED THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD THIS SUCKS!!!

You know that the color of you car isn't an OEM Nissan Paint I hope, bot since you first thought you bought a S13 I doubt it.

Last edited by 96 S14; 04-24-2005 at 08:54 PM..
Old 04-24-2005, 08:38 PM   #10
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13
hondatech.com
honda-tech.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96 S14
YOU WRECKED THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD THIS SUCKS!!!

You know that the color of you car isn't an OEM Nissan Paint I hope, bought since you first thought you bought a S13 I doubt it.
work on your english/grammer. i can perfectly read what you typed, but have no idea wtf u are trying to say.

and you bumpped a month old thread to say that?
Old 04-24-2005, 08:54 PM   #11
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
^It's his old car. He sold it to katbak.

It blows me away when people sell their car then get upset when it's wrecked, riced out, or stolen.

IT'S NOT YOUR CAR ANYMORE. If you wanted it to stay totally pristine you should've kept it. When you sell it, it's out of your hands.

I don't understand people.

I second version:Select. Great looking kits and they seem to fit well from all the reviews. You can't argue with Heartwork's Zenki.
Old 04-24-2005, 08:55 PM   #12
96 S14
Zilvia Member

96 S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
honda-tech.com

work on your english/grammer. i can perfectly read what you typed, but have no idea wtf u are trying to say.

and you bumpped a month old thread to say that?

My apologies, this is what happens when I get pissed. This kid bought the car from me and now is destroying it slowly. I forget to proofread stuff when I get all fired up.

Rubin
Old 04-24-2005, 09:46 PM   #13
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
kouki conversion.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:57 PM   #14
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
honda-tech is way less gibrone than this site. I love that place
Old 04-24-2005, 10:46 PM   #15
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMan
IT'S NOT YOUR CAR ANYMORE. If you wanted it to stay totally pristine you should've kept it. When you sell it, it's out of your hands.

I don't understand people.
no, you just dont understand how some of us feel about our cars. i develope actual relationships with my vehicles as a result of my disdain for the stupidity of humans and due to this view them as pets. now, lets say you sell an animal you really love to somebody who says they'll offer it a good home. next thing you know they set it on fire.

right to be pissed? of course. same applies to the car. he basically trusted the kid to give it a good home and i guess he trusted the wrong moron.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:55 PM   #16
swikked240

swikked240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to swikked240
Rubin from cincy....

Im the kids brother your talking about, we share computers... we both have 240s. Thats my post and thats the pic of my car. Your car is fine and he knows its not a factory color.... get a grip and chill out.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:02 PM   #17
nismo2491
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo2491 is making a name for him/her selfnismo2491 is making a name for him/her self
stock front end w/ aftermarket lip, glass headlights, and while your at it, check out www.midatlantic240sx.com
Old 04-24-2005, 11:38 PM   #18
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
why not customize it to what you feel is nice and complements your style. don't go asking people for styling ideas, for what happens is that you style your car to their likings instead of your own. get some option mags or drift tengoku. hell check online for diffrent kits. one of the guys I know sits on yahoo.jp auctions all the time looking for styling cues on how to make his car seem just a little bit different from his car. just get a bunch of opinions and views and pics, then gather it all. flip a coin, and go with that ONE.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 04-25-2005, 07:36 AM   #19
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
so you wrecked your first S14 and now you've managed to screw this one up to?

i think your first mod should be a honda civic.
Old 04-25-2005, 12:45 PM   #20
katbak
Leaky Injector

katbak is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoS13
so you wrecked your first S14 and now you've managed to screw this one up to?

i think your first mod should be a honda civic.

Makoto my brother posts under my name sometimes,

this is his 240, he's had it for several years and he got into an accident and he damaged the hood and lights, barely hit the bumper. he posted this a while back and he's getting a kouki conversion. MY s14 is quite different, I never wrecked it, my motor didn't even blow under my driving it happened at the shop where it was being tuned / dynoed... The post that you read from rubin was misleading because my brother has posted under the name katbak and this is obviously a different car.

I didn't feel like replying because it's only normal to think that I would have posted every post that falls under my name, but I haven't.

If that changes your opinion any more, I don't know, it's not really important that you do I just thought I'd put it out there so people don't think that I ran my car off the side of the road and then redlined it till my motor popped, thats not the case.

Have a good one
Old 04-25-2005, 01:20 PM   #21
MakotoS13
BANNED

i saw the totalled bergundy on on his site and the current one.

thats two S14's which are not yours. i'm not confused.
Old 04-25-2005, 03:49 PM   #22
swikked240

swikked240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to swikked240
I was looking for pics/ideas...

and Makato, jump off something really high, head first and then ill get a civic
Old 04-25-2005, 08:47 PM   #23
MakotoS13
BANNED

sure, i'll do that right after you eat a freshly dropped cleveland steamer with a cherry on top.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:36 PM   #24
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by swikked240
I was looking for pics/ideas...
Then search!

To much flaming in here.
Closed Thread