Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #31
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
o em gee zilvia is so soft now. this was entertaining however.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #32
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplat View Post
Wearing striped dress pants. Confirmed for FOTB. This explains all of the "mods".I see you can't explain the fucking exhaust water cannon which features an OPEN FIVE GALLON BUCKET OF WATER SURROUNDED BY A RATS NEST OF WIRING.

Is that a battery relocation? Next to a bucket of water?
"He also made a basketball could to attach it to the tow hook so that the kids in the the neighborhood can have something to play with."
So, from what little I could gather, he strapped a basketball to his tow hook so kids could play with it... what?
FOTB? Its FOB... you fucking FOB.

I dont see the major issue with the open water container, its just stupid. We're not talking high-voltage, this is 12vdc.. the worst that can happen is that his science experiment of a car might stop working if things come loose or get submerged in water. You dont get electrocuted from 12vdc... nor will the car catch fire like yesterday's Carrera GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dluevanos01 View Post
YOU seem very quick at putting down other peoples car. I wonder what yours looks like?
Some posted a picture of his car on a Facebook group and asked why he did it. Like some on this thread, they talked shit about his car, but turns out he's owned 240s way long before many on this thread even joined Zilvia.
Actually, he actually uses the things he put in the car. I've never talked or met the guy but there are a lot of local people that can vouch for him an the things he does. The tow hitch? He actually tows cars to the shop that he works at. He also made a basketball could to attach it to the tow hook so that the kids in the the neighborhood can have something to play with. The sink thing was for him to wash his hand when he goes to the junkyards and pick parts up. If I remember correctly, the speaker and cooler in the car was so he can have ice cream for the kids in his neighborhood. he also help people from his homeland with random parts that he makes. No matter how "shitty" his car look he has probably had more fun and enjoyed his car than the majority of people here, myself included.
Oh come on man, cry me a fuckin river. Are you seriously trying to defend this guy? You are so ignorant. This car is good and only good for OUR amusement purposes. Think about being his neighbor. Nothing says class like redlining your motor in order to shoot water in the air while the kiddies are playing mini basketball on the back of your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dluevanos01 View Post
Meant to say basket ball court system. As seen here:

As far as explaining the water cannon, I'm not aware of what it was used for. He did have it last year I believe at the So Cal S-Chassis meet and apparently it was used as a "cooling station". If I had to assume a use for it that would be it.
It's as stupid and as ignorant to bash someone on a car regardless of what has been done to it, as how the wiring and parts are set up on the car. I don't agree with the way he has done the "mods" but I'm sure the other members were not not bashing the car because of this. They simply talking about his ideas.
The water canon has a purpose, its to clean out your bowels... a colonic cleanse. Simply connect it to your ass, redline the car and dump your ass into that water bucket.

If this car was at an s-chassis meet, all I can say is thank god I havent gone to a meet in ages. This is just straight up embarrassing..
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #33
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-HPPY-WfNo

you guys asked for it, here you go

i am surprised no one else looked through these fine videos
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #34
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-HPPY-WfNo

you guys asked for it, here you go

i am surprised no one else looked through these fine videos
[QUOTE=Xplat;5489775]Wearing striped dress pants. Confirmed for FOTB. This explains all of the "mods".

I see you can't explain the fucking exhaust water cannon which features an OPEN FIVE GALLON BUCKET OF WATER SURROUNDED BY A RATS NEST OF WIRING.

I see why he got a bucket in the car lolol
No 240.. No id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #35
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
NAIRB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
YESSSSSSSSSSS it actually caught on fire. hahahahahah
NAIRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #36
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
LMAOOOO those videos are hilarious
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #37
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Where is his fire extinguisher? Terrible safety regulations. That waldo should have never been allowed onto track.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #38
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
That waldo should have never been allowed onto track.
Exactly.
On that note, it is quite a mystery to me how most 'missile' cars are allowed to enter events.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #39
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Pointless thread is pointless...

racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #40
winter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
winter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Holy fuck. LOL! This is amazing.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #41
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nominated for thread of the year.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #42
Based God

Based God is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^^^^^ +1
Based God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #43
zenkiset
Zilvia Member

zenkiset is an unknown quantity at this point
i will now be referring back to this thread whenever i feel bad about my own car lol. i commend the guy for helping the community kids though.
zenkiset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #44
SlowZ32

SlowZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
This fuckin guy.... He used to spam craigslist for working on 240s. He apparently does engine swaps,all that haha. I feel bad for the people who get their car touched by this man. It's so sad.
SlowZ32 is offline   Reply With Quote