Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 10-31-2017, 01:35 PM   #1
NAvgeres

Trader Rating: (0)
NAvgeres is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
RB25 Swapped S14 Review

Hello everyone, my name is Nick and this is my first post here but I have been reading a lot on the forums recently as I am looking to pick up an S13 hatch in the next 6 months and learn to drift.

I started an automotive Youtube channel a few months back and had the chance to review an RB 25 swapped S14 this weekend and had way too much fun, hoping to pick up a 240 sooner than later after driving this thing. This car is getting a full cage, tube front end, Kouki facelift, and water/meth over the next few months. We'll definitely be doing a follow up with this car once all of that is complete, so if you want to see more car content and video on this car considering subscribing to the channel. Check out the video here, I'd love to hear some feedback:

https://youtu.be/2jrnXr2s8co

On another note, anyone know why I might be receiving playback issues when trying to embed the video?
NAvgeres is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2017, 01:55 PM   #2
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gtfoh with that shit...
Old 10-31-2017, 03:27 PM   #3
NAvgeres

Trader Rating: (0)
NAvgeres is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Gtfoh with that shit...
Haha no one is making you watch it man.

Cars and photo/video are my passions so I make automotive videos. I enjoy just about any car related video and assume others do to. If that doesn’t apply to you, move right along, no need for the negative bullshit.
NAvgeres is offline   Reply With Quote