Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:32 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
-=Apexi PFC L-Jetro Pro for '93-'96 Zenki S14 SR20DET=-

Have a spare PFC L-Jetro for the Zenki model s14 sr20det. This ecu is the one that has the capabilities of ignition cut and launch control. I purchased this in case I wasn't able to get my car running with my current d-jetro setup, but all is well now so no need to hold on to this ecu any longer. Was plugged in to my car and supplied power to make sure everything was working as it should. Has no bent pins or any other issues.

Feel free to message me with any questions or requests here or shoot me a text @ 3five2-3one8-30two9 for quickest response.

Sale includes ECU ONLY! The commander picture is only to verify working and software but is not included!

FINAL PRICE DROP: SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

Thanx for looking,
Cameron

Last edited by speedfiend; 10-04-2016 at 07:35 PM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2016, 05:04 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
-+=Bump it uP=+-

Make me some offers guys! I really need to free up some funds to button up the small things on my build and get my tune!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-20-2016, 11:18 AM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Price Reduced*

Come on guys I need to move this soon!!
Cameron
Old 08-30-2016, 04:49 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

BUMP

Get this outta here!!!!!

Cameron
Old 09-04-2016, 08:18 AM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT we go!!!
Old 09-04-2016, 03:08 PM   #6
Bernie (NoVA)
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (363)
Bernie (NoVA) will become famous soon enoughBernie (NoVA) will become famous soon enoughBernie (NoVA) will become famous soon enoughBernie (NoVA) will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 363 reviews
Legit seller & buyer.
PM me your mailing address for the Moog bits.
Bernie (NoVA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:17 AM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

FINAL PRICE DROP!!!

Really need to get this sold to free up funds for other items!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 09-16-2016, 04:13 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Want this thing GONE!!! Make me some offers guys!
Cameron
Old 09-24-2016, 10:00 AM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

$425 Takes it SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!!

Really need to get this gone to free up funds!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 09-30-2016, 04:53 PM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump..........
Old 09-30-2016, 05:12 PM   #11
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Why hasn't this sold? That's hella cheap
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #12
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
Why hasn't this sold? That's hella cheap
Wondering the same thing!!!! Its in great condition and Im already taking a hit on the price, so if it doesn't sell at that price it will sit on a shelf and collect dust I assume!
Cameron
Old 10-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #13
bluz370
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bluz370 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can give you 375 shipped to 75001... not trying to lowball that's all I can spend. Paypal ready, Ill send it tonight.
bluz370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:53 PM   #14
novita1021
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
novita1021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
I'd buy this if I had the cash. Maybe next week
Old 10-04-2016, 07:34 PM   #15
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

sold sold sold!!!!