Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
EndLeSS8
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
EndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enoughEndLeSS8 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Thumbs up Short review: Stance LX+Plus coilovers for S14

Stance LX+Plus coilovers for S14

7/5 spring rate
Bought them from THmotorsports + Stance USA. Great service from both places.

Short review:

I haven't rode on many coilovers as many of you, and I was extremely hesitant to get another set of coils because of my first experience with them. My first S14 was riding on Tein HE coils, which were rough as heck.

There have been tons of threads on Zilvia requesting for comfortable coilovers, and although I haven't been on many types, the LX+Plus coilovers are very comfortable. I don't know what dampening my friend's coilovers were set on, but they feel more comfortable than Tein Flex for the S14.

Currently I have them on full soft in the rear, and 1 click away from full soft in the front. I have not tried them on the higher dampening settings. They go really low. On full soft all around, it felt really great, but was majorly rubbing my wiring harness.

They ride very comfortably, much more comfortable than my previous spring/KYB AGX setup. Much less body roll than before. The dampening feels very good. The car does not feel bouncy at all. Ride quality, they feel stiffer than my mom's 4dr Civic and my old IS300. The car does not feel like a boat, it still handles well.

I am incredibly happy with them. Best thing I've bought for my car so far.
The only negative aspect is that the springs make some noise (really minor) but apart from that, very pleased overall.

If there are any questions, I'll try to answer, but I'm not a coilover expert.

Peace
Sponsored Links