Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #31
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Fuck Antman. Would rather have Black Panther anyday. Hell, I'd take Iron Fist & Luke Cage over Antman in a heartbeat.
You might get your wish.

According to wiki, all those characters and films might be on the horizon after Antman.

Marvel Cinematic Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #32
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
are there any cartoon movies? i really liked the ones on netflix.

any more?
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #33
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
You might get your wish.

According to wiki, all those characters and films might be on the horizon after Antman.

Nice. My vote for Panther? I think Djimon Hounsou got that cat in the bag. He did a great job on the animated Black Panther series with it's shoestring budget...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
are there any cartoon movies? i really liked the ones on netflix.

any more?
I just found out there is a 12 part X-Men anime series that was released in 2011.
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/x-men-episode-1-online

With Japanese audio and English subs!

Last edited by simmode1; 11-17-2013 at 10:29 PM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #34
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I still want Marvel to make a damn Venom movie...maybe throw Carnage into the mix.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #35
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I still want Marvel to make a damn Venom movie...maybe throw Carnage into the mix.
well, there was some crazy rumor going around that Carnage might be in the next spiderman movie being played by Jim Carey.

Quote:
Old 11-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #36
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Hell yes

Quote:
well, there was some crazy rumor going around that Carnage might be in the next spiderman movie being played by Jim Carey.
Hell no
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #37
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
I can see Jim Carey pulling that shit off...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-18-2013, 05:01 AM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Good thread.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the new Netflix exclusive series happening! This is going to he awesome.Disney's Marvel and Netflix Join Forces to Develop Historic Four Series Epic plus a Mini-Series Event | News | Marvel.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Fuck Antman. Would rather have Black Panther anyday. Hell, I'd take Iron Fist & Luke Cage over Antman in a heartbeat.
Quote:
You might get your wish.

Um, hello. I mentioned that shit in my first post...
Old 11-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #39
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:

I concur......
Old 11-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #40
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I haven't even seen the Amazing Spiderman reboot.

You know what franchise I'm pissed that they still haven't pulled off perfectly? The Punisher. I mean the formula has been done so well so many times in Hollywood, but for some reason they just can't do a great Punisher movie.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #41
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Actually, I thought the Amzing Sipdey reboot was pretty good. Wasn't perfect, but it was enjoyable, despite Peter Parker being the oldest looking high school student ever. I'm looking forward to the next one and seeing Jamie Foxx as Electro. Rhino's supposed to be in there too.

I love it when a franchise has a robust rouges gallery to draw from for movie inspiration. Gets tiring seeing heroes battle the same villians over and over.

Quote:
Um, hello. I mentioned that shit in my first post...
Oh... didn't even notice this. Interesting...
Old 11-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #42
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Agree.

Jim Carey seems to be able to pull off the crazy wacko characters just fine (Riddler, Colonel Stars N Stripes, crazy street magician in Burt Wonderstone, and to an extent wacky characters like The Mask and Ace Ventura).

Quote:
I haven't even seen the Amazing Spiderman reboot.

You know what franchise I'm pissed that they still haven't pulled off perfectly? The Punisher.
I liked the Spiderman reboot. Hard to say if Toby McGuire version or facebook guy version will be better until it is all said and done, but I liked the darker tone of the reboot.

The Punisher movie with John Travolta as the villain sucked, but I thought the movie after that, Punisher Warzone was ok (not good, but not terrible either). I have no idea how the Punisher should be. Isn't he just a vigilante who takes matters into his own hands with extreme violence and use of firearms, which is what Punisher Warzone portrayed.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #43
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Agree.

Jim Carey seems to be able to pull off the crazy wacko characters just fine (Riddler, Colonel Stars N Stripes, crazy street magician in Burt Wonderstone, and to an extent wacky characters like The Mask and Ace Ventura).

I liked the Spiderman reboot. Hard to say if Toby McGuire version or facebook guy version will be better until it is all said and done, but I liked the darker tone of the reboot.

The Punisher movie with John Travolta as the villain sucked, but I thought the movie after that, Punisher Warzone was ok (not good, but not terrible either). I have no idea how the Punisher should be. Isn't he just a vigilante who takes matters into his own hands with extreme violence and use of firearms, which is what Punisher Warzone portrayed.
Yeah I mean it's essentially Hard to Kill (except his whole family dies) meets Batman and instead of goofey weapons its just tons and tons of guns. How does Hollywood keep fucking that up? Lol
Old 11-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #44
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Yeah I mean it's essentially Hard to Kill (except his whole family dies) meets Batman and instead of goofey weapons its just tons and tons of guns. How does Hollywood keep fucking that up? Lol
Because it is boring and formulaic?

The real shocker is Deadpol. That should be a director's/writer's wet dream. Unlimited humor, insanity and gore.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #45
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Jim is too funny to be carnage... it need some one like jim, but with more serious psycho killer.

Any one seen that youtube short "punisher dirty laundry" ?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Because it is boring and formulaic?

The real shocker is Deadpol. That should be a director's/writer's wet dream. Unlimited humor, insanity and gore.
There's nothing boring about a dude taking violent revenge on the fucks who killed his family. Nothing.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:47 AM   #47
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Jim is too funny to be carnage... it need some one like jim, but with more serious psycho killer.

Any one seen that youtube short "punisher dirty laundry" ?
Well, Jim Carrey is the only person I can see that can project that crazy/lunatic mentality of Cletus Kassidy. Imagine a happy go lucky guy who's idea of a fun time is disemboweling you. I can see Jim Carrey being able to pull that off, laughing his ass off while taking out your spleen with symbiote axe arms.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-19-2013, 07:21 AM   #48
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Well, Jim Carrey is the only person I can see that can project that crazy/lunatic mentality of Cletus Kassidy. Imagine a happy go lucky guy who's idea of a fun time is disemboweling you. I can see Jim Carrey being able to pull that off, laughing his ass off while taking out your spleen with symbiote axe arms.
I think you guys can all put the Jim Carrey thing to rest. After his comments regarding Kick Ass 2 I doubt he's going to be in any violent roles or movies in the future. He used to be one of my favorite actors but I lost a lot of respect for him after that.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #49
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
I think you guys can all put the Jim Carrey thing to rest. After his comments regarding Kick Ass 2 I doubt he's going to be in any violent roles or movies in the future. He used to be one of my favorite actors but I lost a lot of respect for him after that.
What comments?
Old 11-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
What comments?
He shoots a violent as fuck movie and turns around and condemns it afterward like he had no fucking clue what the movie was about. If he actually felt that way he should have donated the money he made from it. But nope.

Jim Carrey condemns violence in his own movie Kick-Ass 2 | Film | theguardian.com
Old 11-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #51
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Well, Jim Carrey is the only person I can see that can project that crazy/lunatic mentality of Cletus Kassidy.
Yea, Jim Carey has a knack for pulling off crazy mental guy roles pretty well with the way he acts.

Quote:
I think you guys can all put the Jim Carrey thing to rest. After his comments regarding Kick Ass 2 I doubt he's going to be in any violent roles or movies in the future.
I think there's still a chance since the Amazing Spiderman movie will not be violent as fuck. It will probably be rated PG-13 again so more people can see it to rake in the dollars at the box office. Kick Ass 2 was rated R, but who knows, it was all just a rumor to begin with.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #52
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Robert knepper?

Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #53
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Jim Carey is also very obviously bi polar. He was on a high during production and a low following. Extreme comments and actions from him should always be taken with a grain of salt.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #54
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCY2UYLHG8
Old 11-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #55
Felipe
Post Whore!

/\/\/\

Nice...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #56
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
/\/\/\

Nice...
Is that a teaser for a Magneto movie????

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #57
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Don't think so. Looks like a teaser for the next X-men movie.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:07 AM   #58
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Don't think so. Looks like a teaser for the next X-men movie.
Yes, it's for X-Men Days of Future Past.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #59
Felipe
Post Whore!

Im still waiting on cable to come out in any movie :0/
Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #60
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Im still waiting on cable to come out in any movie :0/
Cable can't exist since stupid 20th Century fox killed Cyclops... Unless they completely butcher his origin, which they have been known to do.