Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-16-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Arrow FS: OEM S14/S13, KA/SR, Tomei, Blitz, Holset, Z32 Maf, Misc. Parts Must Go!!!

Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Parts Listing:

1. Holset HX35W Exhaust Housing w/ Dump: Item is in perfect working condition. Has been media blasted so it is nice and clean. Does not include a wastegate actuator.
Asking: $75
2. 2X S14 SR Oil Filter Adaptors: Both items are in perfect working condition. Both have been media blasted and are nice and clean.
Asking: $30 each
3. S13 Upper Coolant Inlet: No longer available.
4. S14 SR Power Steering Adjustment Bracket w/ Adjuster Screw: Item is in perfect working condition. Adjustment screw is not stripped or bent like most out there.
Asking: $35
5. SR/KA OEM Thermostat: Item is in perfect working condition. Was installed for a very short period of time on my car before I switched to a Nismo Low Temp Thermo.
Asking: $25
6. Blitz LM Z32 Air Filter: Asking: SOLD to cbeuglas
7. Tomei SR Rocker Arm Stoppers: Asking: SOLD!!!
8. OEM SR20 Oil Pan: Item is in good condition. No large dents or cracks what so ever. When I installed it on my rebuilt motor I puttied it to verify proper clearance between pan and pickup screen and all is well.
Asking: $35
9. Z32 MAFS: Asking: SOLD!!!
10. OEM SR Boost Solonoid w/ Bracket: This item is in good condtion. This came with my clip I purchased many years ago. Never ran it so I can't verify working or not but my clip was very clean and didn't have any running issues at all when I installed it. Had 60K km's on clip when I purchased it. This came off a Zenki sr for reference as I have heard the plugs are different between Kouki/Zenki.
Asking: $15
11. OEM S14/S15 SR Oil Pump/Front Cover: Item is in good working condition. Held perfect oil pressure on my engine before I tore it down for forged internals and purchased a new front cover with pump.
12. OEM S14/S15 Manifold Vacuum Line: Item is in perfect working condition and was recently media blasted. This mounts to the bottom of an S14/S15 OEM intake manifold.
Asking: $15
13. S14 Kouki SE Gauge Cluster: Asking: SOLD!!

1. OEM S13 SR Camshafts: These are in perfect condition and were just recently micro polished.
Asking: $30
2. S14 Clutch Hardline & Dampening Loop w/ DIF SS Line: Items are in perfect working condition. I converted to a Chase Bays complete SS line so no need for this anymore. This is the complete lines needed to run from the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder. Line was not bent upon removal and none of the fittings have been stripped.
Asking: $65
3. S14 Brake Hardlines: All lines are in perfect working condition with no stripped fittings. I am running the full Chase Bays SS brake line setup so no need for these anymore. All lines were removed while the engine was out so they are not bent out of shape at all. Should install in any S14 chassis like factory. These run from the brake master to the oem lines that mount directly to the calipers in the front and to the damping box for the rears. These lines were bent to be used with Z32 Master Cylinder.
4. S14 Power Steering Cooling Loop: Item is in perfect working condition and includes mounting brackets. I am running a Chase Bays PS Reservoir Relocation Kit so no need for this anymore. It is very clean and free of all road grime.
Asking: $40

Once again all items are OBO! More detailed pictures can be had of any items per request, just shoot me a pm or text and Ill send them over.
Thanx, Cameron

Last edited by speedfiend; 01-01-2017 at 08:20 AM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2016, 12:28 PM   #2
cbeuglas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
cbeuglas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Email sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
cbeuglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:42 PM   #3
SidewayzAsFck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
SidewayzAsFck can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Would u be willing to part ss clutch line and sell it separately?
SidewayzAsFck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:02 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
All PM's and emails have been responded to. Sold some stuff but still plenty left to get rid of. Make some offers and clear it out!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 02-06-2016, 11:50 AM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BUMP*

Ready for this stuff to be GONE!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 02-20-2016, 09:33 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*<BuMp>*

No ones interested in any of this stuff?!?!?!
Make offers, Get it out!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-13-2016, 09:36 AM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT

Really need this stuff cleared out to make space for other projects!!!
Pretty much any reasonable offer is accepted.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 04-16-2016, 09:00 AM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Bump from the Dead*

Everything listed is still available and taking up way to much space. Probably gonna start tossing the hard lines and such in the next week or two if no one is interested.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 05-15-2016, 08:59 AM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Garage Cleanout Bump*

Make me some offers and get this stuff outta here please!

Cameron
Old 11-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #10
85efi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
85efi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
payment sent. thanks
85efi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #11
85efi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
85efi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Awesome seller, parts came up quick and well packed!
Great easy transaction, thanks!
85efi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:11 AM   #12
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Still got a lot of this stuff left! Make me some offers and get those Christmas Gifts early!!!
Cameron
Old 11-25-2016, 07:44 AM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Black Friday Bump!!!!

Free shipping on all parts listed until Sunday the 27th!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 11-26-2016, 06:14 PM   #14
drb5721
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drb5721 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What AR is the exhaust housing
drb5721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 06:15 PM   #15
drb5721
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drb5721 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What size AR is the holset exhaust housing?
drb5721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:26 PM   #16
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drb5721 View Post
What AR is the exhaust housing
Quote:
Originally Posted by drb5721 View Post
What size AR is the holset exhaust housing?
It is the OEM 12cm*2 divided t3 with internal wastegate.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:21 AM   #17
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumping this one UP!!!

Prices are negotiable so make me some offers!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 12-22-2016, 10:54 AM   #18
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BUMP* before I leave town for the holidays!

Will be leaving tomorrow and wont return until after the 1st. If anyone wants anything I can ship it today as long as payment is received. Let me know.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 12-31-2016, 08:28 AM   #19
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Happy New Years Bump*

Need this stuff gone! Make me some reasonable offers and clear it out!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 01-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #20
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT with this!!!
Old 02-04-2017, 06:35 PM   #21
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Back to the top!

Really need to clear this stuff out! Any reasonable offers being seriously considered!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-04-2017, 07:37 AM   #22
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumpin this up from the dead!

I still have too much of this stuff laying around taking up space and collecting dust! Im sure someone can put it to good use. Make me some reasonable offers and get this outta here!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-11-2017, 07:27 AM   #23
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Weekend Bumpage!
Old 03-17-2017, 04:15 PM   #24
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BuMp*

Come on guys quality parts at reasonable prices!!!! Get this stuff outta my way!!!
Cameron
Old 03-25-2017, 07:13 AM   #25
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Final Bump before I start tossing some of this stuff in the trash. If you need it now is the time to make an offer!!!
Cameron
Old 04-07-2017, 07:22 PM   #26
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

!!!!!Offer UP!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2017, 06:45 AM   #27
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Easter Weekend Bump*
Old 04-23-2017, 01:20 PM   #28
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*TTT*

Really tired of seeing all this stuff laying around collecting dust! OFFER UP!!!
Cameron
Old 04-30-2017, 09:43 AM   #29
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump this on up!
Old 04-30-2017, 12:49 PM   #30
Po_31
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
Po_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
do you still have the clutch line
Po_31 is offline   Reply With Quote