Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
KoukiS14driver
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
KoukiS14driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
18" Drag DR-6 (gun metal)

Not really too much to say about the wheels except for they are not all curb checked bad. 90% of the set of 4 were basically winter wheels on the snow, salt and rain. So they are decent looking wheels for the price but not new wheels by any means. I try to make them out to be worse than they are, I just dont want anyone expecting new wheels. But as a daily driver wheel or drift sluts they are GREAT. Or you can have them restored. They are the same thing as Volk Racing VR-7's just not as expensive and lightweight. But for the price its a ballin investment.

-Con-
Ive recently wrapped them in brand new tires from ME-Customs here in town. 1 week and 200 miles in to the new tires, one blows on the hwy while im out of town in the middle of the night. Monday I call and describe what happened and they tell me that its not un-common for that to happen and they wont help me out nor the tire manufacturer will do anything about it. After all I have been a customer for years and they treat me like that. When I got these tires they charged me 15 a tire to mount/balance them. Im sorry but thats always been a courtesy, and now this problem on the same set of tires, so needless to say my business with them are finished and will tell friends/family the same too. Sounds a little shady but thats what happend and I just would like to sell the wheels. So the wheels has brand new tires but one brand new blow out.(rim is fine 0 damage to the car or rim)

I am asking $300 for the combo I know shipping is outragous and I have never shipped something like this big, (rims, bodykit, etc.) But if your in the market for the new season give me a text or call antime with any questions or offers and we'll get shipping figured out and negotiate a price. Or trade for suspension kits, (yamoto garage, godspeed, PBM, coilovers, etc.) I know its a long shot but I had to post what im looking for. Thanks guys.

816 351 3987
Chris

-Wheels Specs-

Offset...42
Size...18x7.5
Tire Size... 225/45/ZR18

-Pics-

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #2
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Post SIZE, WIDTH, OFFSET and PCD in your thread title!

Read posting rules before you make one .... before causing problems to other people here

22 Threads lacking SIZING, PCD, or OFFSET

this is getting locked...
Old 05-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #3
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^What he said.....please read the rules at the top of the forum then you may repost in 3 days.... thanks!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Closed Thread