Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Australia/New Zealand

Old 12-24-2011, 02:37 AM   #1
Kaomon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (77)
Kaomon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Question Assistance: Soucing Part to US- legitimate Philips hid component kit

****WHOOPS!!!! lol, I have a spelling error in the title, the word soucing, is obviously suppose to be SOURCING, again simple typo for those Spelling Bee Champions lol****

Hello guys,

I have an unusual request to you guys. And if any can do it, it will be greatly appreciated and you WILL BE COMPENSATED additionally for your help! Anyways I want to ask if any of you guys in Australia would be able to source me a legitimate set of Philips HID component kit. Reason being is that Philips cannot sell their component kit in the US since they don't allow cars with HIDs, unless they came straight from the factory, whereas the regulation in your country is less restricted, thus allowing Philips to distribute them. I tried searching others ways, and it seems that many Chinese manufacturers are coping the design and it's getting really difficult to distinguish a legitimate one, made in Germany vs a fake one, "made in China"; thus the only way to purchase a legitimate one, is to purchase it in a country where Philips are able to sell it. So due these circumstances, I'm reaching out to the Aussie community for some assistance!

Any help, would be duly appreciated!

links to Australia's Philips website of the product:
Philips Lighting Australia - Xenon HID conversion kit - Philips

Product Info:
P/N: 858154K Description: Conv. Bulb H4 H/L 4200K 85815 P43

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Sorry mods I don't know exactly where to put this, so I thought it would probably be best placed in the regional section as it applies to it more specifically. If my placement is wrong, feel free to move it accordingly!
Kaomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links