Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-02-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
TurK
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurK
KA Power Steerin pb

Sup guys...last week my power steerin was makin noise...so i went to AutoZone and got a STP power steerin fluid and it workd fine after that...well today it startd makin the same noise when i turn my wheels so i checkd my fluid and it was empty!.....havnt had a chance to get under and really check out the leak but is this somethin i coud fix or no....i just added some more we'll see what happns...
TurK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2004, 10:32 PM   #2
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
you defenitely got a leak. check where it is coming from. if its from the high pressure hose itll cost you some $$$ if it is only the return hose, itll be $25 the most. they are both easy to change, and you should not have a problem. make sure you bleed it correctly after you install everything.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 11:16 PM   #3
TurK
Zilvia Addict

TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to TurK
cool tnx man.
TurK is offline   Reply With Quote