Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #1
remety
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
remety is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Delete

Delete.........

Last edited by remety; 02-16-2007 at 06:00 PM..
remety is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2007, 09:05 AM   #2
remety
Leaky Injector

Delete thread...

Last edited by remety; 02-16-2007 at 06:01 PM..
Old 02-14-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
jerryk
Leaky Injector

jerryk is a well-known jackass
Where on Li are you? I am in Island Park. What kind of title do you have? I am looking for an 89-93 240sx SE 5 speed hatchback to replace my 90’, which has severe rust underneath if you are not too far I can come and see it. The car needs to have working A/C P/S P/B P/locks P/Windows P/mirrors cruse control and rear wiper. My main concern is underbody rust, paint finish and interior not that important but needs to be in place. If the body check out my offer is $450.00 you have a lot of things wrong and I need a very good body. Let me Know [email protected]
jerryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
remety
Leaky Injector

Alot wrong with it?? What besides the non working motor and the one brake? Its Auto by the way guess something wrong with that too. Car is ideal for someone who has there SR or KA and needs to throw it in thats all. 450 is too low and I know it doesnt run and the brake is an issue. I paid 1500 for it and dont wanna take thats too low sorry. There are people who sell shells for more than that.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #5
jerryk
Leaky Injector

My 1990 240SX SE motor has 200,000 on it and no timing change problem. These motors can go the distance if the oil is changed religiously every 3K miles The engine has small lubrication holes that feed the timing chain section of the block if they clog up there goes the chain. Some people have the chain go with 60K on it. The prior owner had the car repaired not fixed it is out of alignment and the frame needs to be pulled back into spec. the drivers side front fender paint does not match the rest of the car. The hatch is rusting and the water is getting in the trunk causing rust. Besides the rear hatch is out of alignment on the driver’s side. You did not address any of my questions but turned down my offer with out a counter one. Show me a rust free under body and I will raise my offfer.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:44 AM   #6
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
Long Island bump
Old 02-15-2007, 09:20 AM   #7
remety
Leaky Injector

Delete thread......

Old 02-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #8
remety
Leaky Injector

bump....bump
Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 PM   #9
jerryk
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by remety
Try to find a 240 with no rust unless it came from cali or florida. Water does get into the trunk but its not like a flood just a little wet spot. Well seeing that the frame is not to your specification i guess it not good for you. Just had a bad day thats all. The body isnt rust proof there is rust the hatch is repairable with no problem the brake i dunno whats wrong. If you wanna see it you can come look under it but theres about 2 feet of snow around the whole car.

PM me if you wanna see it I dont know where Island park is tho I just moved to LI in june. When the car is clean you dont notice any difference in color and thats just the picture. And it say SE in the description so that means everything your looking for. Power everything sunroof too power locks with auto start all that good stuff. I need a daily driver and quick. I need it sold and want to get as much as I can for it.

Unless the car was garaged its whole life then you will find a clean 240SX these cars are from 10-18 years old they arent rust proof.
I am not concerned about the hatch I have my car for parts. I do expect to find surface rust underneath but not Swiss cheese that my frame shows. Please respond directly to my questions. Your ad says 91 240sx the front bumper is 89' 90' I am not interested in headers or sound system you can sell it all separately. Please furnish VIN#. What kind of title do you have? Are these items working A/C P/S P/B P/locks P/Windows P/mirrors cruse control and rear wiper? My main concern is underbody rust, paint finish and interior not that important but needs to be in place. I need to see detailed pictures inside (door panel showing no mirror controls and automatic windows, center console showing stick shift and mirror controls, upper dashboard, steering wheel showing cruse control, and outside rear hatch showing wiper blade. I do not care about seats, radio, sound system or interior condition but it should be in place. I need to see close-up up of strut towers and underneath engine area two unibody rails (all sides’ entire length) rocker panels wheels wells floor pans etc. Surface rust is OK. Car needs to be on lift to get these shots. Also, need to see hatch hood and door body seams. I want a very good body, engine, transmission and mileage not important. If you cannot get the underneath shots can you furnish the others? I can get out to see your car sometime next week my 200k tranny is in for a complete rebuild.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:24 AM   #10
remety
Leaky Injector

Delete Thread.....

Old 02-16-2007, 07:26 AM   #11
remety
Leaky Injector

Delete Thread....

Last edited by remety; 02-16-2007 at 06:02 PM..
Old 02-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #12
jerryk
Leaky Injector

YOW, man that is a deal leveler.

1- Your ad is missing that information the automatic information item.

2- in my 2/24 message I said" I am looking for an 89-93 240sx SE 5 speed hatchback to replace my 90’, which has severe rust underneath"

3- You just cost me another $400 to modify and swap the pedals shifting connections and lower motor harnesses. I do not want stick.

Pictures show a clean car that is good I can see the Auto stick.

Bottom-line I can not do much better in the price and I still have to see how clean you car is.
You can keep the head unit and speakers I have all my own equipment.
When you break a timing chain 90% the motor is toast. I never cared about the motor because I will have a new Motor, Clutch and Tranny to put in.