Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-21-2016, 04:08 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
My industrial music project (music in thread)...

So, not sure how many of you are into industrial music... But Ive been hacking away at writing an album over the last year! If youre interested at all, take a listen at the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/lennonmidnight

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 08-01-2016 at 01:42 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #2
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Fuck man seduce me is a sick track I'm not really into industrial ish but this was dope I'm in a power violence band good to see that there's some people on zilvia who are musicians also! Keep it up man!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 09:23 PM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
aw thanks man glad you dug it!

Old 03-14-2016, 06:37 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

new demo posted...

https://soundcloud.com/lennonmidnigh...inbetween-demo

still early on, its a song i started last August... finally got around to working on it. need to re-record the chorus vocals and get some guitar lines tracked out!

Old 08-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Initial 3 song Demo EP now available on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and Apple Music. Just search for Lennon Midnight.

Full LP SHOULD be done by end of Sept! Finishing the last 2 songs right now...

Old 08-01-2016, 01:20 PM   #6
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

and for those too lazy to search...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6jRjv2w3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueb3p-MTZMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4idsAhWdNXg

Old 08-23-2016, 01:49 AM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

and not that anyone here is interested... but were officially on Pandora now!

Old 09-21-2016, 08:15 AM   #8
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Congratulations! That's awesome. I listened to some of your tracks on soundcloud and it sounds good man! Keep it up.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #9
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

full album should be hitting production at the end of the month.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:19 PM   #10
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Cool shit Lennon used to do industrial years ago. Now I am into a lot of different things including doing R&B pop lol. Though I am still rooted in trip hop, drum N Bass and shit like that.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 02:10 AM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Album is done and currently available for listening via our SoundCloud page...

http://soundcloud.com/lennonmidnight

I will have physical copies available soon as well as shirts and posters. Album will be available on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and Pandora over the next month.

Old 01-30-2017, 05:04 PM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

well, for those who are subscribed to this thread... our 2nd EP is nearing completion! here are the 3 teasers from the EP thus far ive just started writing lyrics and recording vocals so those will be added very soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gJHqwdrygc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjR8LtL9Fo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ewX4V4kmCM

Old 05-03-2017, 02:50 PM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Just released our follow up EP to our first album... Its entitled 'Post Trauma'

It can be found via Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, GooglePlay, Amazon etc

Old 06-12-2017, 03:00 AM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

new demo posted for our cover of Marilyn Manson "Dogma"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IAkYfVHPdg