Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-21-2015, 06:28 PM   #61
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2015, 06:41 PM   #62
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-21-2015, 07:03 PM   #63
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
TOUGE FACTORY has helped me to keep my sedan going, for three years. They are the best dudes.
That's rather cool to hear! I'll be sure to hit them up whenever the heck I get my JZX100... I would love to man up and drive down for Final Bout 3. Head down a day or two early and hit up their store. Maybe even get a few things installed!?

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:24 PM   #64
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That would be awesome, we'd love to check it out!

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 12:18 AM   #65
Gold Coast S14
Zilvia Junkie

Gold Coast S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Final Bout II

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I have an IS300. Lots of the other jzx parts swap over also. The community out here sucks for part options.
Dude! Black Moon squad, loved you guys at Final Bout II. You got the Lexus but all those black S14's were clean. Even the one that insulation? Inside the quarter panel that apparently caught on fire. I was the dude that hooked you up with our team stickers from ND haha
Old 09-24-2015, 01:29 AM   #66
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
that thing is clean. Not sure about those mirrors. Clean black cars, they just do something to a man.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:17 AM   #67
battery1882
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
battery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
American Chaser 2000 Lincoln LS

pic taken 2004
It was v6/ 5spd manual, Leda coilover, intake/exhuast, ecu tune, etc
Wanted to turbo that thing so bad at the time..

99 gs300

pic taken 2011
ls1/t56, coilover, arms, lsd, etc

battery1882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:44 PM   #68
Sinamex

Trader Rating: (0)
Sinamex is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Sinamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:56 PM   #69
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of

Old 09-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #70
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Old 10-03-2015, 10:45 PM   #71
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

So Touge Factory...

I might just have to hit you guys up (when the Canadian dollar is not so crappy against the American exhange)...

Old 10-04-2015, 02:19 AM   #72
Zero-Offset
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Zero-Offset is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yall reaaaaally need to come check out Canada, its not ALL bad. they let us Canucks have a sweet 15 year rule compared to your 25

my jzx, when i first got it. vvti 1jz stock, auto, coils, exhaust and it handles SO amazing for its size. youd figure its half the size it really is when youre driving. 1jz is a phenomenal motor and a real shame north america never got any cars with them in it. zero lag, quick spool up and it matches the car so well. its automatic but its honestly the best auto ive ever driven thats non-paddle shift/flappy padle bullshit. keeps up with the motor so well. its also a good way to save 5-7k over buying a 5spd one in japan, as thats what the going mark up seems to be lol.

had a lil incident driving back from final b #1 and that bumper no longer exists (i didnt much care for it anyways lol)

zenki front end and lip, needs better coils bad, these ones are siezed, and fit the wheels a little better.

Old 10-04-2015, 02:23 AM   #73
Zero-Offset
Zilvia Junkie

one more, of buddys car \

Old 10-04-2015, 09:52 AM   #74
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Sold on Canada
Poutine and sedans have it all
Old 10-04-2015, 12:09 PM   #75
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-Offset View Post
yall reaaaaally need to come check out Canada, its not ALL bad. they let us Canucks have a sweet 15 year rule compared to your 25

my jzx, when i first got it. vvti 1jz stock, auto, coils, exhaust and it handles SO amazing for its size. youd figure its half the size it really is when youre driving. 1jz is a phenomenal motor and a real shame north america never got any cars with them in it. zero lag, quick spool up and it matches the car so well. its automatic but its honestly the best auto ive ever driven thats non-paddle shift/flappy padle bullshit. keeps up with the motor so well. its also a good way to save 5-7k over buying a 5spd one in japan, as thats what the going mark up seems to be lol.
I though you had one... I'll be sure to hit you up with questions when they arise. I honestly did not look at any autos while shopping for mine. The premium that I had noticed was for MARK II's and cars with sunroof versions.

Quote:
one more, of buddys car
BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Sold on Canada
Poutine and sedans have it all
Yeah, I can't complain... Other the the current exchange rates, we have it rather nice

Old 10-04-2015, 04:56 PM   #76
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

what is this?
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:57 PM   #77
Zero-Offset
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post

what is this?
jzx81 mark ii

x81 chasers are equally dope

and a car im REALLY looking forward to becoming legal, is the Verossa. its 100% a love it or hate it kind of car, partially why i love it so hard haha. probably the only other car id give up my x100 for.

Old 10-05-2015, 11:48 AM   #78
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i saw a few verossa's in okinawa when i was there a couple weeks ago. they're just as goofy looking in person as they are on a computer monitor. they're confusing to look at it
Old 10-05-2015, 04:27 PM   #79
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Tricky_ab, did you get that Chaser? Looks awesome regardless. Recently brought in a whole bunch of aero kits for JZX100 Chaser...

Old 10-05-2015, 10:18 PM   #80
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
and a car im REALLY looking forward to becoming legal, is the Verossa. its 100% a love it or hate it kind of car, partially why i love it so hard haha. probably the only other car id give up my x100 for.
If you throw BN on it (or Vertex) then I'm all about that life! I agree with STEEZxIT, they look kinda odd when you see them in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougefactory View Post
Tricky_ab, did you get that Chaser? Looks awesome regardless. Recently brought in a whole bunch of aero kits for JZX100 Chaser...
That I did! I won the auction last week! Hopefully the exchange rates improve for me once it arrives, so I can pick up a few things from you guys!

Old 10-06-2015, 02:07 AM   #81
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Coast S14 View Post
Dude! Black Moon squad, loved you guys at Final Bout II. You got the Lexus but all those black S14's were clean. Even the one that insulation? Inside the quarter panel that apparently caught on fire. I was the dude that hooked you up with our team stickers from ND haha
Ohh damn. Yo!

Yeah, that was my boy Christian's s14. Luckily the fire wasn't too bad. It'll be good again soon.

Never too early for #finalboutprep
Quote:
Originally Posted by battery1882 View Post
[B]American Chaser 2000 Lincoln LS

pic taken 2004
It was v6/ 5spd manual, Leda coilover, intake/exhuast, ecu tune, etc
Wanted to turbo that thing so bad at the time...
I've always wanted to build one of these.

Looked so dope.

Quote:
..and a car im REALLY looking forward to becoming legal, is the Verossa. its 100% a love it or hate it kind of car, partially why i love it so hard haha. probably the only other car id give up my x100 for.
Verossas are king!. I would love to have one if I could.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #82
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Tricky_ab, that's awesome, congratulations! Maybe I can get a test drive in, haha

Old 10-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #83
O$mo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
O$mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
one more, of buddys car \
There, right there, that's the reason why sedans are poppin, nothing is more awesome then rolling stupid low with 2-3 other homies in the slab, That is the final piece missing in the "street car style", Nothing is more annoying than watching people struggle to sit in the backseat of my non caged s14
Old 10-06-2015, 06:33 PM   #84
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Why is nobody drifting IS300 wagons?
Available in the US and way cooler than all these Japanese taxi cab-looking sedans people are importing.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:49 PM   #85
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
didn't most(almost all) of those wagons come in auto w/2jzge's though?
that might have something to do with it
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:49 PM   #86
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougefactory View Post
Tricky_ab, that's awesome, congratulations! Maybe I can get a test drive in, haha
Yeah man, I'll toss you the keys for a spin I'm also curious to see how Some Origin Aero looks like in person. Is that the Streamline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Why is nobody drifting IS300 wagons?
Available in the US and way cooler than all these Japanese taxi cab-looking sedans people are importing.
I mean, it's cool if you want easily take your dogs to the vets and stuff...

Last edited by tricky_ab; 10-07-2015 at 02:50 AM..
Old 10-06-2015, 09:46 PM   #87
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
didn't most(almost all) of those wagons come in auto w/2jzge's though?
that might have something to do with it
Yea I think almost all of them were autos. And I guess they get unusually shitty gas mileage. And honestly, as much as I love wagons, i don't think they look very good at all.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 11:17 PM   #88
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Sportcross came only as auto in America and the back looks like a turd.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:49 PM   #89
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i've always had a soft spot for c33's, especially with g-corp. started looking at prices today, which was a mistake... promptly put my s13 up for sale lol

Old 10-07-2015, 08:01 PM   #90
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Too many ideas racing through my head at the moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i've always had a soft spot for c33's, especially with g-corp. started looking at prices today, which was a mistake... promptly put my s13 up for sale lol