Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 09:42 AM   #31
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
1) He provided pics
2) He said it is rusty
3) He said he is only had it for a short while (so personal experience point is moot)
4) He said he has all the receipts for maintenance from the prior owner
5) Please explain to he how is lying when is states.........

Exterior of the car isn't perfect, but it's original. Has never been resprayed or anything. There's some rust on the rear hatch and the passenger side fender, both of which are easily replaceable. Wheel wells are rust free which are more common and would be more of a problem. There is a dent behind the driver side door, but definitely wouldn't take much to get it pulled out and fixed. Interior is very clean, there's a small tear on the driver side seat but other than that, it's gorgeous. Dash is completely uncracked. Automatic seat belts work, sunroof works with no leaks, cruise control works. AC doesn't work, most likely just needs a recharge.

What else, in addition to pics, do you want him to disclose?? He said he has receipts, he said it has rust, it has been shown he hasn't owned the car for a long period of time, so personal experience is all from the prior owner.

Look, the fact that people called him out on price vs cleanliness, means that he actually posted a full disclosure post. If you cannot see that and buy it anyway, then I ZERO sympathy.

There are ZERO lies in his post. Yes, his definition of clean vs Zilvia's may be a little skewed, but he is pretty up front with both condition and price.

You are buying a used 30 year old Nissan, not a concurs edition Ferrari. To expect the seller to disclose every nook and cranny (for a car he has owned for what seems to be several weeks to a few months) is just being naïve.

P.S The word you are looking for is "affected", "your"

Goodluck to sir.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2018, 09:51 AM   #32
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I didn’t say he’s lying about things that are easily visible. I said he’s leaving out the part where he says “I don’t know much at all about the history of this car, I bought it as cheap junk in craigslist and am flipping it for profit to someone who doesn’t know any better”
Implying that he’s owned the car for a while or knew the owner is teetering on the brim of swindling.

While you can continue to argue about out of context words and economics, the question still stands;
Why is it okay to do this with yaj parts but not a full car?
It’s oiterally the exact same process with a different item for sale.
I don’t understand how you can flip flop so quickly because of size of item in question..?

“Eating meat is good for you and taste great but if it’s a really large cow, fuck you that’s not alright.”
Old 06-20-2018, 10:06 AM   #33
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
What I was trying to say was pictures of the underneath of the chassis and frame rails will really help show the extent, or lack of, further rust in the chassis. If there isn't any, cool. But the extent of the existing shown rust is worrisome.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:07 AM   #34
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Oh. You are hung up on those wheels??! Holy shit! Man, you need to get laid.......like now if you are hard up about a post where you completely took my post out of context

1) Reese falsely accused someone of flipping wheels and NEVER apologized for the slander and lies.
2) Here is a quote from my post.....if you actually took the time to read. My "stance" on this topic is the same it has always been

Quote:
Yep, just a little snowflake Reese.........

I was waiting for Reese to come and and clear the guys name. I guess he won't do that now huh??

Saw the guys post. But like everthing else, the sky must be falling because oh shit, I am too naive to realize that there is more than what i think I know...........and realize there are more than 2 known to Reese of the same sets of the wheels out there........and not just what the internet tells you

If anyone wants to get pissed, yell at the IG followers and idiots who are buying used 10-15 year old Japanese wheels for 2-3K because hard parker status. That's the people who yall need to get mad at for driving the price bonkers

As I said before; get over it. And in this case, stop being a dick.

P.S This is typical Zilvia bullshit anyways........
My issue was NEVER the price, but the fact that REESE straight up lied and slandered someone and wouldn't come forth to apologize after being proven he indeed lied.

Again stop conflating a multitude of issues here. As I said earlier, I am all for people making a buck or two, but it all goes back to market value; who in their right mind would pay this much for a rusted out SOHC?? Stance boys and Insta likers is who (which points to my statement on who in their right mind would pay for this)

Not sure why I just spent al this time responding to this post hahahahah! Back to my dungeon.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #35
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
When I implied I was trying to keep things in context, I didn’t mean go even further out in left field lol.
I’m trying to understand why this process of buying low and selling high is great for genius entrepreneurs who do it with small parts, but crosses the line with an entire car?
Same exact process but the size of the item makes this practice negative all of a sudden?

There is only one question here. Not sure why you are bringing up old unrelated stories.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:26 AM   #36
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
When I implied I was trying to keep things in context, I didn’t mean go even further out in left field lol.
I’m trying to understand why this process of buying low and selling high is great for genius entrepreneurs who do it with small parts, but crosses the line with an entire car?
Same exact process but the size of the item makes this practice negative all of a sudden?

There is only one question here. Not sure why you are bringing up old unrelated stories.
Let me answer your question for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post

Why are sellers, “parts flippers”, and general yaj scum praised for being hustlers and educated entrepreneurs and market gurus but then this guy does the exact same thing and now it’s suddenly a big deal and okay to bash him in his for sale thread?
Anything else you want to contradict on?? You were the one that brought up "YAJ scum" and why I flipped (which I didn't).

I gave you my reason why I disagree with the prices, and I gave you a reason why prices are high. Not sure what else to tell you.....or bother to keep wasting time on. My post from YAJ thread was directed at REESE for being a liar and slandering someone's name without evidence. Some how, you made the leap to equating that to agreeing with flippers in the YAJ thread and this 240 for sale.

You are throwing so many different topics out there (price gouging, lying about item condition, etc) and conflating them into one topic.

I gave you an answer.....it just so happens it's the answer you do not want to hear...........which is a personal problem...............
Old 06-20-2018, 11:44 AM   #37
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Actually you know what, let me actually answer your question

1) There is a stark difference between an item which is not available stateside which you have to search through a foreign auction, pay for someone to locate the item, pay for the item, pay for the person to process/inspect the item, pay to have it shipped, pay customs fees and them also hope to have the item in the condition stated. That sweat equity is just that; lots of time and money invested in getting a $200 item across the pond which can easily tack on another $3-400 in just processing/shipping fees as compared to an item available stateside however on a wider search radius.

2) A MUCH cleaner 240SX can be had if one was to a) be a little patient and b) be willing to travel a few hours outside of your search range.

You CANNOT equate the two sales. Simple.

If you have no idea what it takes to import an item, you may want to actually try to do it yourself before commenting as (and I stated this before) you are generalizing, assuming and over simplifying purchases through YAJ.

That is one of the main reasons I refuse to buy JDM or the like parts; if similar item is available stateside that does just as good or in some cases an even better job, I am not interested in Insta likes to go for the JDM item because "cool".

That should explain away instead of throwing insults.

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 06-20-2018 at 12:34 PM..
Old 06-20-2018, 12:55 PM   #38
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
There is a stark difference between an item which is not available stateside which you have to search through a foreign auction, pay for someone to locate the item, pay for the item, pay for the person to process/inspect the item, pay to have it shipped, pay customs fees and them also hope to have the item in the condition stated. That sweat equity is just that; lots of time and money invested in getting a $200 item across the pond which can easily tack on another $3-400 in just processing/shipping fees

That should explain away instead of throwing insults.
If you believe any of the bold parts to be true or honestly believe browsing yaj is difficult and comparable to actual labor, I’m going to assume you’ve never purchased an item from auction before.

Never mind, I don’t even want to get involved with you guys lol.
I’ve argued with ralliart about it before and gave up lol

Edit: agreed with dude below me lol
Old 06-20-2018, 12:57 PM   #39
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Time for this thread to retire…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2018, 01:26 PM   #40
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Let me answer your question for you

Anything else you want to contradict on?? You were the one that brought up "YAJ scum" and why I flipped (which I didn't).

I gave you my reason why I disagree with the prices, and I gave you a reason why prices are high. Not sure what else to tell you.....or bother to keep wasting time on. My post from YAJ thread was directed at REESE for being a liar and slandering someone's name without evidence. Some how, you made the leap to equating that to agreeing with flippers in the YAJ thread and this 240 for sale.

You are throwing so many different topics out there (price gouging, lying about item condition, etc) and conflating them into one topic.

I gave you an answer.....it just so happens it's the answer you do not want to hear...........which is a personal problem...............

I’m legitimately becoming confused by you.
There is nothing to do with this Reese guy, I never mentioned wheels.
You’re confusing yourself with all these “conflated topics” when there is literally one simple question posed.
You gave your answers about why you think yaj scum deserve money.
It makes no sense other than you are lazy and think people deserve hundreds of dollars for browsing the internet in their free time. (Which is still not very different than this seller browsing his local craigslist for junk to flip lol. You just think googles automatic translations must be hard to use..? I’m assuming here because your justification made absolutely no sense.)
If that’s your argument, agree to disagree.

Edit:
Quote:

If you have no idea what it takes to import an item, you may want to actually try to do it yourself before commenting as (and I stated this before) you are generalizing, assuming and over simplifying purchases through YAJ.

You’re crazy or just plain inexperienced if you think getting items from yaj is difficult and/or not simple haha.
I can do the same thing you do;

1: dude has to navigate foreign cities craigslist listings for hours to locate a low mileage car, pay someone to find a car, pay for the car, pay for insurance and registration, pay for a tow truck to get it home which has taxes and hidden fees just to hope it’s a clean car. Lots of time and money invested in getting this car back to sellers house in driveable condition. Can easily tack on $3-400 in tow, maintenance, insurance, plates, etc.

2: a MUCH cheaper (insert part here) can be had shipped to your doorstep.
With a little patience and willing to pay a small shipping fee.

You have no idea what it takes to get a car back to your house and roadworthy and legal.
You’re over simplifying car purchases and knitpicking an extremely simple process that can be done from your couch while watching tv.

Choice wording

Last edited by Hoshino; 06-20-2018 at 02:53 PM..
Old 06-20-2018, 03:02 PM   #41
kayless

kayless is an unknown quantity at this point
that is going to be a rust nightmare. If that is on the hatch and the fender, imagine what is going on underneath
Old 06-20-2018, 03:12 PM   #42
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^^^He gets it.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:05 PM   #43
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
God i did not mean to start this [emoji854] i just wanted to know if he bought the car to flip it or if the craigslist ad was his and he had it listed higher here. Sorry to the OP, but seems like a lot of bottled up tension is getting released regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2018, 12:25 PM   #44
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
In for the Part out!
Closed Thread