Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
GARAGE CLEANOUT! SOHC, DOHC, Energy Suspension, Brembo, Work, Z32 knuckles, MORE!!!

Well, it's FINALLY time to clean-out the shelves here at the shop! I've gathered all the random parts sitting around that I think someone else might need. All prices are OBO unless otherwise stated and I will ship, also unless stated otherwise. I will make package deals and will be much more willing to lower the price for pick-up/cash transactions. Remember, shipping is a PITA and my time is valuable...

Parts are located at my work in Northridge, 91324...

I will be adding more stuff as I dig it out!!!

Porsche Brembo calipers
This is a PAIR of Porsche calipers, made by Brembo. I am not 100% sure what Porsche they came from, but I suspect they're from a 993. The calipers are in mechanically good shape, no leaks. The finish is a little rough and they could definitely use a re-paint. You will need custom brackets and rotors to use these. I do not have the brackets or rotors.

$125 FIRM!!!

Work RS-Beta centercaps
These are 3 ORIGINAL Work RS-Beta centercaps. Two of the caps are in pretty good shape, just some small scratches in he clearcoat. The thirdcap has the clearcoat peeling and would need restoration to look good.

$20/ea for the clean pair
$10 for the damaged one

Work valvestem caps
This is a PAIR of ORIGINAL Work valvestem caps. The caps are basically new, only used for maybe a month or two.

$10

S13 subframe bushing inserts
This is a BNIB set of S13 subframe bushing inserts, made by energy suspension. These slide into the hollow areas of your stock bushings to stiffen them up a little. EVERYTHING is included, bag is unopened.

$10

S13/S14 rear knuckle/arm bushings
This is a loose pair of brand new bushings for the rear knuckles or the rear suspension arms on an S13 or S14. These will NOT FIT S14 stock toe arms as those bushings are wider. I ONLY have the pair of bushings. This would be great for someone running stock trac arms with adjustable rear toe/camber arms.

$10

KA M/T starter bolts
This is a mis-matched pair of bolts for the KA w/manual transmission starter bolts. Both bolts are metric grade 8.8 and both come with lockwashers. The heads of both bolts are also the same size so you can use the same socket.

$10 shipped

KA starter
This is a good condition, used starter for KA. It originally came off a singlecam, but will work with S13 or S14 dualcams as well.

$25

SOHC alternator
This is a good condition, used, S13 SOHC alternator. This can be used on S13 DOHC engines, but you've gotta change the pulley. This alternator looks to have been rebuilt recently as well.

$25

S13 SOHC injectors
This is a set of 7 S13 SOHC KA injectors. ALL injectors have been tested electrically, terminals cleaned, and are known to be good. NO seals are included. Nissan injectors LOVE to take a shit, everyone should have a spare.

$10/ea

S13 stock 4-lug hubs w/good bearings
This is a full set of stock S13 4-lug hubs. ALL bearings are very smooth and free, no issues.

$15/ea

Sidemount Seat Brackets
This is a pair of sidemount seat brackets. I have no idea what seat these are for. The seat must be much narrower in the rear than the front.

$20

S13 Passenger's Window Regulator
This is a passenger's side power window regulator for an S13. The regulator is in good working condition.

$20

S13 SOHC distributor
This is an S13 SOHC distributor with cap and rotor.
NGK wires in picture are SOLD!

$20

PAIR of Rays Blue Valvestems

This is a pair of blue Ray's valvestems with caps. These came off an older set of Gramlights and when the wheels sold, these were left. The Finish id NOT perfect and they could use new seals.

$10

Pair of Spacers for TEIN tension rods
This is a pair of spacers for TEIN tension rods. If you lose these you're screwed so I figure someone could use them.

$20

Brake/Intake bumper ducts for chuki bumper
This is a set of bumper ducts that I fitted to fit in the vent holes on a chuki bumper. One is a single 3" duct for use on the passenger's side as a brake duct, the other is a dual 3" duct to use on the driver's side as both a brake and intake duct. These are attached with either screws or bolts/nuts w/washers.

$40 FIRM

DIF S13 solid steering shaft bushing
This is a BNIB DIF solid steering shaft bushing for an S13. Brand new, never opened...

$10

RANDOM CRAP...
I also have a whole shitload of small random stuff as well. I've got 3 boxes full of wiring, relays, switches, and other misc electrical shit. I've got a junk singlecam KA. I've got 2 parts shells, one coupe and one hatch. If you need a random small part that's not listed HIT ME UP! I probably have it...

Last edited by racepar1; 10-08-2013 at 03:09 PM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
gosai_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
gosai_240sx is making his/her stupidity well-knowngosai_240sx is making his/her stupidity well-knowngosai_240sx is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gosai_240sx
Simi valley?
gosai_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gosai_240sx View Post
Simi valley?

The parts are located in Northridge, 91324. Simi Valley is only about 10-15 mins further. Why does everyone think that Simi is on another planet or something???
Old 10-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
gosai_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
gosai_240sx is making his/her stupidity well-knowngosai_240sx is making his/her stupidity well-knowngosai_240sx is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gosai_240sx
Ill give the $10 for the flca bushings. Only cuz theyre in northridge though and not simi. Shoot me a txt 81857040 six two
gosai_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
keada714
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
keada714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Lmk if the flca bushing falls through.
keada714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosai_240sx View Post
Ill give the $10 for the flca bushings. Only cuz theyre in northridge though and not simi. Shoot me a txt 81857040 six two
Quote:
Originally Posted by keada714 View Post
Lmk if the flca bushing falls through.
Yeah, the LCA bushings are pending to another member on saturday...
Old 10-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #7
S13royalrevolt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
S13royalrevolt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im interested in the sohc injectors and some other misc. crap i might need txt me 562 391 8719 thanx glws

bump!
S13royalrevolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13royalrevolt View Post
Im interested in the sohc injectors and some other misc. crap i might need txt me 562 391 8719 thanx glws

bump!
Will do! I'll be listing more this afternoon as well...
Old 10-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #9
racepar1
Post Whore!

First bump, MORE listed!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I'll take those blue valvestems if you ever get Dave to come up to Norcal again.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #11
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I'll take those blue valvestems if you ever get Dave to come up to Norcal again.
I'll give him a call and see when he's planning on going back up. Really though, why not just ship them? They're really small, shipping will be cheap and easy...
Old 10-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #12
racepar1
Post Whore!

Last bump, MORE listed again!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #13
Iamtomtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Iamtomtom is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need some parts, driver side fenders, hood, front bumper, and driver pop up light with the cover!
Iamtomtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #14
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtomtom View Post
I need some parts, driver side fenders, hood, front bumper, and driver pop up light with the cover!
HAHA! You and EVERYONE else apparently!

Sorry, all my front end parts are either sold or being used for a project.