Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-19-2005, 07:16 PM   #31
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How big are your legs? And how well do the shoulders fit you?
Old 04-19-2005, 07:58 PM   #32
cheez80
Zilvia Member

cheez80 is an unknown quantity at this point
i.... am 5' 8.5", around 210 lbs. chubby build i actually feel that if i lost about 5-10 lbs, i would fit perfectly in a recaro sp-g. people have been telling me to take a gander at the furious/pole position/apex recaros, but i haven't had an opportunity to sit in any. i have never sat in a bride before (unless you count those sold-on-ebay replica reclinables).
cheez80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 08:17 PM   #33
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
just lose the weight ya fat bastid!

seriously...drop like 35 lbs and then get a Zeta III S

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 08:28 PM   #34
JDMrps13

JDMrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
bride zetta III L fits me the best ...cant wait to get it though ....with Carbon fiber rear panel....:rool::
JDMrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:45 PM   #35
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
jdm whats your waist size and height?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:58 PM   #36
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
I'm 5'10" 215 muscular build, ghetto booty and all

and I'm ASIAN BISHES!
Old 04-20-2005, 03:47 AM   #37
katbak
Leaky Injector

katbak is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 5'10" 155 lbs and athletic build, probobly a 30-32 waist.

I was thinking about getting the torino, I like how they look alot and they don't ... look... too tight.

For me and mainly people my size, who would sit in my car, what kind of seats should I eliminate?
I was looking at sparcos mainly, brix's are definitely too high priced.

I'm trying something < 5 or 6 bones for a seat.

Anybody got good ideas that are similar to me? Thanks
katbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:38 AM   #38
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
I am looking at getting the Bride Stradia II's for my Z31 build. I just searched through many threads on here and this was the closest I could find but no mention of the Stradia II. The JDM site only shows outer dimensions not inner. I found a review online of them but the two guys who did the review were a bit too far off for me. One was a 30" waist and the other was 36-37". I am 6'-1" 180lbs and have a 34" waist.

I like the stradia because it's reclinable with a carbon/kevlar back.
RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:00 AM   #39
hotrodjoseph
Zilvia Member

hotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura abouthotrodjoseph has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAE34 View Post
I am looking at getting the Bride Stradia II's for my Z31 build. I just searched through many threads on here and this was the closest I could find but no mention of the Stradia II. The JDM site only shows outer dimensions not inner. I found a review online of them but the two guys who did the review were a bit too far off for me. One was a 30" waist and the other was 36-37". I am 6'-1" 180lbs and have a 34" waist.

I like the stradia because it's reclinable with a carbon/kevlar back.
Due this thread was from 2005... obviously no one will be talking about that exact seat. I don't even think it was made back then. Post in the small question threads.

Also to answer your question if the 36 guy fit you'll fit... if he didn't and the 30 guy did then you'll be close. This seat is the most reproduced seat so find any local place that sells knock off brides and go sit in one.
Old 01-19-2018, 11:47 AM   #40
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
I know it's an old thread. But the discussion was also the most relevant. I didn't feel like I should post another new Bride seat thread but suppose that might be the best bet for personal experiences.
RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:09 PM   #41
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAE34 View Post
I know it's an old thread. But the discussion was also the most relevant. I didn't feel like I should post another new Bride seat thread but suppose that might be the best bet for personal experiences.

No worries, happens alot.
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 10:20 AM   #42
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I'm not fat so I fit in all bride seats if that helps?
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote