Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2019, 12:01 PM   #1021
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I say we build the wall just to see what crazy thing Trump says to scapegoat and blame the next group of "undesirables" when the wall doesn't work.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2019, 01:06 PM   #1022
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Make the immigration process smoother & more people will do it legally. make the process take years & they'll find alternatives.

A wall does nothing to change that. Ladders exist.

Will you agree that a wall will make it tremendously more difficult for people to cross (even if there were ladders available) compared to crossing with no wall in place? I would bet that it would take much more effort and time for 100 people to scale a wall (with ladders) than it would for them to walk 10 feet.

Walls are not some kind of new, untested technology lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:24 PM   #1023
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
boo hoo, the process is too hard so I'll just have to cheat and break some laws. Typical leftist mentality.
Everytime there's a killing involving a firearm, the left cries for gun control and claims that one life is enough excuse to violate a constitutional right, yet whenever a citizen (many cops) is killed by an illegal immigrant you dont hear a thing about stricter immigration laws from the left. Funny.
And a wall will certainly not stop the influx of illegal immigration, but it will certainly dramatically reduce the numbers. Just look at the before and after numbers where fences have been added. Now imagine something bigger. Yes, ladders, tunnels and other ways to go around it will be figured out, but guess what that means? A pricier ticket across the border, and guess what that means? Less people being able to afford that price. It also means a longer process, which buys bp agents more time to react.
Boy, if some of you can't figure that out, than you are dumber that everybody else already think you are, but I honestly believe you already know this, you're just willing to turn a blind eye in order to fulfill your leftist agenda.
Some of you claim not to be a supporter of pelosi and schumer, but you sound just as hypocrite as them. Living in their fully gated properties with their fully armed security teams, how dare they

Oh and, btw, I already removed my fence and my front door at my house, since, well, you know, it can be cut open or breach by force hence making it useless. Thank you guys. I feel so woke now
Old 01-17-2019, 01:37 PM   #1024
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Not sure where you're getting your facts from but I can tell you for a fact not every bathroom in California is gender neutral.

Your strawman arguments are laughable, at best.

#tryagain

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:44 PM   #1025
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089;6316929.

I assume you've never traveled internationally if you think you don't have to go through security to enter the country after an international flight..
Only every other month. Never once gone through TSA security upon entering thr United States. I have had to do Immigration and Customs which everyone does and is not run by the TSA.

If a Terrorist was going to bomb or Hijack a plane, it have already happened by then. Also, security of international airports are already screening documents and passports before you ever get on a plane.

Quote:

And there should be no negotiation, the majority of Americans do not want a wall. Walls don't work.
Polls also said Hillary was going to crush Trump.

Quote:
If you idiots honestly think a wall across the southern border of the US will cost $5 billion you are somehow dumber than everyone else already thinks you are.
$5 billion a year numbnuts.

Old 01-17-2019, 01:47 PM   #1026
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I say we build the wall just to see what crazy thing Trump says to scapegoat and blame the next group of "undesirables" when the wall doesn't work.
And what happens when it does work?

Worked in Hungary and Uzbekistan.

Old 01-17-2019, 02:06 PM   #1027
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Oh and, btw, I already removed my fence and my front door at my house, since, well, you know, it can be cut open or breach by force hence making it useless. Thank you guys. I feel so woke now

I was going to install an alarm on my 240, but since cars have been stolen on flatbeds I didn't even bother. As a matter of fact, I leave my doors unlocked and the keys in the ignition since that can all be bypassed by a skilled car thief. Alarms, door locks and keys have absolutely no impact on the chances of my car getting stolen because cars still get stolen.
Old 01-17-2019, 02:40 PM   #1028
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I was going to install an alarm on my 240, but since cars have been stolen on flatbeds I didn't even bother. As a matter of fact, I leave my doors unlocked and the keys in the ignition since that can all be bypassed by a skilled car thief. Alarms, door locks and keys have absolutely no impact on the chances of my car getting stolen because cars still get stolen.
We should tax rich people to make 240's more affordable so people don't steal them....

Old 01-17-2019, 02:52 PM   #1029
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:59 PM..
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 03:14 PM   #1030
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
You have to, otherwise you'd be a bigot.
Because everybody knows that the process of building a proper 240sx takes too long and it's too expensive which makes it unfair. So you just go out to the streets and grab the one of your choice.
Stay woke. Orange man bad.
Old 01-17-2019, 03:30 PM   #1031
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yes, so we have plenty of proof they don't work.

From where? Game of Thrones? lol
Old 01-17-2019, 03:35 PM   #1032
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:58 PM..
Old 01-17-2019, 03:44 PM   #1033
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
It is not the fault of the pollsters that the US is set up to make voters in rural shithole states count for more than voters in the states that you know, drive the country economically & in every other way
Complains about the vote of people from shithole areas in the states. Welcomes people from worse shithole areas in shithole countries
Old 01-17-2019, 03:49 PM   #1034
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thanks for agreeing with me that Trump's policy are fascist in nature.

Quote:

Yes, so we have plenty of proof they don't work.
Quite thr opposite, both historically and contemporary.

Quote:
I mean, MILLIONS more people voted for her, so yeah she kind of did.

Quote:
It is not the fault of the pollsters that the US is set up to make voters in rural shithole states count for more than voters in the states that you know, drive the country economically & in every other way.
Spoken like a true communist. Both Lenin and Mao held the rural regions and traditional culture in contempt. Their policies resulted in the worst genocides and famines the world has ever seen. Even today China says fuck the country side letting it rot as a total hell hole.

Quote:
would love to be on the hook for a $50 billion wall after a decade, with interest that will wind up costing us 75-100 billion, do nothing to improve our lives, etc.
At least we'll have a wall and a country to show for it. What do we have to show for Obama and Nancy's $831 billion...

Quote:
Remember when your great hero said Mexico would pay for it? Why can he go back on that promise and not on his promise to build the stupid thing?
I do, and don't care. Mexico will surely pay for it when it's populous rises up and demands reform and change because they can no longer escape to the United States. It's inexcusable that Mexico is such a raging shit hole. Country is full of natural resources, cost line, minal deposits, oil, farming, inexpensive labor and hard working people. They are also safe from extreme threats and hostile neighbors.

Quote:
Why are you so terrified of immigrants? Is it because your own low intelligence has you easily replaced?
Why do you want 20 to 30 million uneducated, unskilled, undocumented illegal Immigrants?

Democrats want them because they'll vote for big nany governments and handouts keeping thr Democrats in power to be the corrupt pieces of shit they are.

You prolly want free Healthcare, College, etc.... So would that not be easier to take care of actual AMERICANS without worrying about an extra 30 million people?

Old 01-17-2019, 03:54 PM   #1035
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
China?

The collapse of the Soviet Union?
Oh you mean the Great Wall of China that let them build an entire Empire shut off from the rest of the world for a thousand years? The wall that forced the Mongol hoards into Europe...

The Berlin Wall!? The wall that ensure people remained separated for over 50 years...

Othe successful walls, Isreal, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Haydrian's, Folga Gap, Korean DMZ... The wall you built in your mind protecting you from rational thoughts.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:18 PM   #1036
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-18-2019, 06:30 AM   #1037
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
People move to America for a better life.
They can do so legally...

We have no obligation to let them in by mass, expecially since we have so many actual citizens in need. Your argument is the same as "don't put muggers in prison, they just need money for a better life"

Quote:
American voters from MS/AL/KS, etc., vote to preserve their crappy lives & to make the lives of urban voters worse.
You ever been to Huntsville or Birmingham? For someone claiming to be so clever you sure are failing to prove it.

Both are beautiful cities, Huntsville was the birth place of the space program and remains a hub for aerospace and defense industry.

It's funny how everyone is fleeing California for "crappy rural towns" like Portland, Denver, Austin, Phoniex and Seattle (and then Destroying the reasons they moved there in the first place).

Quote:
Rural voters hate urban voters much more than the other way around.

Yet you are the one calling everyone stupid and "crappy lives" and being all dramatic and emotional.

Quote:
hahahahahaha holy shit. Every country you just celebrated committed terrible human rights atrocities. You're really bad at this, that or you love fascists.

And I know what that word means better than you backwoods boy.
You clearly don't know what Fascism is and are just using that as a typical leftist hysterical shriek because you are unable to make an actual argument.

The GWC was built to protect people and cities from the Mongol hoards who spent almost a milenium raiding, murdering, raping and pillaging. It worked. It is not "fascism".

Haydrian's wall was built to stop the northern tribes from raiding, murdering, raping and pillaging the civilized Roman southern portion of Britain. It worked, it was not "fascism".

Walls in Iraq have been constructed to stop the murder of police, bombing of civilians and secular terrorism of communities. It's worked. It's not "facism ".

Walls in Isreal have been built to stop secular violence, suicide bombs and murders by forcing people to use check points to enter and exit. It's worked. It's not "fascism".

Hungary constructed fences to force people to follow the legal process for application of ayslim as refugees and obtain proper paper work and status. It's worked. It's not "fascism".

Korea(s) built the DMZ to manage the boarder between North and South and maintain peace. Gotta keep them separated. Its worked. It's not "fascism".

The US and NATO maintained the Folga Gap to protect the west from a Soviet invasion. That's not "fascism".

The Soviets built thr Berlin Wall to reduce tensions from the west and protect themselves from the west... You know since they had just lost 20 million people fighting the western Fascists a few years early and were paranoid it will happen again. Russia has only been invaded a dozen times in the last few hundred years.

You clearly don't have a grasp on "fascism" and lack the basic moral competency to understand why a country should be held accountable to protect its citizens.

If Trump was a fascist, he'd be advocating to invade Mexico, not build a WALL. Instead he wants to pull out of Syria and the Liberals are shrieking.

If Mexicans want a better life, why don't they fix their country. It is a Democracy..... So? There is no reason Mexico can't be a great country if people actually tried.

Old 01-18-2019, 08:09 AM   #1038
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-18-2019, 08:49 AM   #1039
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
All of those cities are liberal strongholds.

Look at how Bham/Huntsville vote relative to the rest of those states.

Cities are inherently blue. Thank you for proving my point.

Mayor of Huntsville is a Republican. Even the Democrats in these areas are going to be more sane and conservative then those living in California.

Thanks for proving my point, Lenin.

Quote:
Fascists don't automatically have to start wars/invade countries. Robert Mugabe was a fascist, he did not invade South Africa.

Fascism: radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy

Those are all things Trump is trying to do. YOU do not know what fascism is, you just know that you support it.

I know more than you.
Everything is facisims!!!

Nice Wikipedia quote.

Please read up on it some more. Your just regurgitating idiotic leftist rhetoric.

https://bigthink.com/scotty-hendrick...cism-really-is

You are unable how to articulate how boarder security is "facism".

Old 01-18-2019, 09:16 AM   #1040
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-18-2019, 09:26 AM   #1041
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:57 PM..
Old 01-18-2019, 11:13 AM   #1042
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

I know more than you.
Oh yeah... Well.... My dad can beat your dad!
Lol, seriously, i dont know why anyone would bother to listen to your opinion past that point, with the mentality of a 5 year old.
Wait, you really are a woman, arent you? Supporter of the metoo bs, pink pussy hat and all, right? Of course, that would explain a lot of your attitude. Im really sorry, and yes, u know it all and have it all figured out.
Good luck medicating for the next 6 years, im soooo not sorry your gal lost, and good luck.
Please dont come to tx. We're already getting enough californias who are escaping from that shithole you call paradise, unless you change your radical political views.
Im taking a break from this funny thread and going back to do some car stuff in this tremendous car forum.
Old 01-18-2019, 11:17 AM   #1043
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
And lol @ THOSE DEMOCRATS ARE MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN CALIFORNIA DEMS, yeah and they're still not republicans dipshit.

Remember, California for all its ZOMG LEFTIST (lol idiot) policies is the strongest state in the country.

He's right, CA liberalism is on a whole other level.

Quote:
Fascism is Anti-Rational

Illegal immigrants have minimal negative impact on our country, have many positives, yet they're the biggest issue. Climate change is happening, all scientists agree on it, BUT I CAN'T FEEL IT.

C'mon man, let's be honest here lol

https://www.heritage.org/immigration...he-us-taxpayer
Old 01-18-2019, 11:40 AM   #1044
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-18-2019, 11:43 AM   #1045
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 01-18-2019, 12:08 PM   #1046
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
As an Immigrant myself it blows my mind the ignorance of both sides of the argument of having the wall. I wish we would of had this talk after 9/11 happened because immigration here has become such a shit show since then. Honestly the only way for someone to come here at this point is to marry or bring in massive amounts of money...

People who say "just come in legal" dont understand the process let alone know how many people have came to this country legally and been failed by the immigration process while others come here illegally and some how become legal? At this point there needs to be more focus on immigration reform to fix the issue of whatever illegals are here along with future immigrants and get them into the system while at the same time put more effort into our borders to at least stop the already back logged system till something new gets put into place.

I just dont see how all of a sudden immigration has been such a big issue since this should of been discussed almost 20 years ago. The only thing I can say is ignorance on both DEM and REP really only talking about it when it suits there interest. We had the whole issue with the Dreamers bill being declined, had protest, news post etc going on for a month. Dems virtual signalling how we need to save these kids and "you're a literally NAZI" if you dont let the dreamers stay while at the same time REP saying Americans come first but dont realized most dreamers get 0 aid for school let alone any government help, are bettering themselves for education and all want to better this country.

After all that nothing was said for MONTHS about immigration till this whole wall and shutdown or deal. Absolutely ridiculous
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:19 PM   #1047
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
As an Immigrant myself it blows my mind the ignorance of both sides of the argument of having the wall. I wish we would of had this talk after 9/11 happened because immigration here has become such a shit show since then. Honestly the only way for someone to come here at this point is to marry or bring in massive amounts of money...

People who say "just come in legal" dont understand the process let alone know how many people have came to this country legally and been failed by the immigration process while others come here illegally and some how become legal? At this point there needs to be more focus on immigration reform to fix the issue of whatever illegals are here along with future immigrants and get them into the system while at the same time put more effort into our borders to at least stop the already back logged system till something new gets put into place.

I just dont see how all of a sudden immigration has been such a big issue since this should of been discussed almost 20 years ago. The only thing I can say is ignorance on both DEM and REP really only talking about it when it suits there interest. We had the whole issue with the Dreamers bill being declined, had protest, news post etc going on for a month. Dems virtual signalling how we need to save these kids and "you're a literally NAZI" if you dont let the dreamers stay while at the same time REP saying Americans come first but dont realized most dreamers get 0 aid for school let alone any government help, are bettering themselves for education and all want to better this country.

After all that nothing was said for MONTHS about immigration till this whole wall and shutdown or deal. Absolutely ridiculous
It's been a huge issue for almost 40 years. The problem has been two-faced politians who have just kicked the can every election cycle.

You can find videos from 30 years ago of Harry Reid ranting about stricter boarder enforcement, etc.

They just say whatever they want.

Plenty of people immigrate here legally every year. Approxmently 400,000 new people arrive in the US legally each year. 600,000 receive "change of status" each year.

We now have the highest level of immigrants in US history, 37 million people.

That is more then 1 in 10 people were not born in America to American parents.

Combine that with the 20-30 million illegal aliens and we are talking about 1 in 5.

At what point do we cease to be America and end up a 3rd world shit hole?

Old 01-18-2019, 12:54 PM   #1048
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:

Immigration reform is an entirely different issue from securing our borders. Just because it might be more difficult to come here legally doesn't justify having the borders wide open and allowing people to come in illegally.

Quote:

..but it has been a big issue and was discussed in the past. Clinton in 1995 and Obama in 2005. It's just now that we have a president that is actually doing something about it.
Old 01-18-2019, 01:05 PM   #1049
spooled240
Post Whore!

Quote:
That's a bad source.

The Heritage Foundation is a wholly partisan institution that has publicly pledged its support to Donald Trump. It is a conservative 'thinktank' and has been since its inception in the Reagan years.

Find a source without such a clear bias and we can talk.

I mean it does include US census data..

Feel free to post unbiased sources that show "Illegal immigrants have minimal negative impact on our country, have many positives"
Old 01-18-2019, 01:52 PM   #1050
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope