Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-10-2015, 12:17 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
1993 S13 ~ AC ~ TE37V ~ S14 SR ~ Clean Title !

New Thread...

Last edited by dizzariot; 10-26-2015 at 08:20 PM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
No fuckboys allowed!! Listen to the man!!!
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240o'clock View Post
No fuckboys allowed!! Listen to the man!!!

Old 09-11-2015, 02:26 PM   #4
Nismobound
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
Nismobound is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
You'd probably get your price faster if it had a full Type-x kit on it with a replica fiberglass lip. Cant even sell mine with fresh paint on it with similar mods for the same price. GLWS, cool lookin' car, dont sell it for less than what you're asking!
Nismobound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:39 PM   #5
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Still wish I could convince you of a trade. This car needs a good home! GLWS!
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismobound View Post
You'd probably get your price faster if it had a full Type-x kit on it with a replica fiberglass lip. Cant even sell mine with fresh paint on it with similar mods for the same price. GLWS, cool lookin' car, dont sell it for less than what you're asking!
It's hard in our community nowadays. I chose not to go Type-X (for the time being) because it's becoming more and more common. Stock-bodied S13s are a little less normal. That being said, I'm sure I can stack up aero while I'm overseas and work on it when I get back.

Fortunately I don't have to sell it. People think it's a sales tactic or something when I say that lol. That's why I'm so firm on my price. Either someone will like having an original-ish (SR ) S13 that hasn't been beat or they won't. I kinda want to keep it in storage and have my father in-law cruise it to and from work every once in a while when I'm gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Still wish I could convince you of a trade. This car needs a good home! GLWS!
The original black one, yeah? Maybe there's still a deal to be had. I forget where we left off last time lol. Feel free to refresh my memory!
Old 09-12-2015, 01:14 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I've had some interesting talks the past couple of days. Someone help me rip the bandaid off...
Old 09-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #8
socals13guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
socals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Clean. GLWS!
socals13guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:38 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socals13guy View Post
Clean. GLWS!
Thanks, dude! I appreciate it!
Old 09-13-2015, 03:09 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

...it would be pretty cool to grab a legitimate Silvia K's and park it next to this in the garage...hmmmm...
Old 09-13-2015, 10:20 PM   #11
04srt21
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
04srt21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Keep it price is high for what the car is but I'm right there with you when it comes to sedemental value ect ect.
04srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:13 PM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04srt21 View Post
Keep it price is high for what the car is but I'm right there with you when it comes to sedemental value ect ect.
I don't think the price is that high as the car sits with everything included...but to each his own, you know?

Bump!
Old 09-14-2015, 09:30 PM   #13
TexRex
Leaky Injector

TexRex is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump for u man. Clean 240sx exact year and color of my first 240sx fifteen ago man if my z sells I may snag this to mess around with.

Also I miss sd. I used to live at the 15 and El Cajon. Now in Houston
TexRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 03:02 PM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRex View Post
Bump for u man. Clean 240sx exact year and color of my first 240sx fifteen ago man if my z sells I may snag this to mess around with.

Also I miss sd. I used to live at the 15 and El Cajon. Now in Houston
Thanks, man!

That's kind of near where I live. I've been in CA my whole life so I'm kind of done with it. CA life doesn't suit me haha.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:18 PM   #15
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
I think option 3 is your best option! =) Hate the fuck boys alright!
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 04:20 PM   #16
Toramizukai

Toramizukai is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you post some pictures plz??
Thank You!!!
Toramizukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 05:29 PM   #17
ianmyers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ianmyers is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bump for the buyer/seller of my previous belongings lol. Hope it goes to a good home since it already has one!
ianmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:39 PM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
I think option 3 is your best option! =) Hate the fuck boys alright!
They're killing these cars. S200s are next, followed by the FRS/BRZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toramizukai View Post
Can you post some pictures plz??
Thank You!!!
There's already pictures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmyers View Post
Bump for the buyer/seller of my previous belongings lol. Hope it goes to a good home since it already has one!
Old 09-15-2015, 08:42 PM   #19
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
free bump because car is clean

I'm in support of option 3 fyi
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:38 PM   #20
Kouki_monsterr

Kouki_monsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
clean car man, what dash cluster did you use
Kouki_monsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:22 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
free bump because car is clean

I'm in support of option 3 fyi
It will most likely end up being that option. I've had at least three really serious offers but I turned them down. I don't think I want to get rid of it...unless I get what I'm looking to get, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monsterr View Post
clean car man, what dash cluster did you use
It's got the original USDM cluster. I just changed the bulbs out to brighten it up a bit.
Old 09-16-2015, 04:56 PM   #22
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Don't be like those guys that get rid of it, then HATE themselves for doing that and then trying to find another non-fuck boyed out chassis. xD

Free bump and GLWS (hopefully no sale =P)
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:13 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
Don't be like those guys that get rid of it, then HATE themselves for doing that and then trying to find another non-fuck boyed out chassis. xD

Free bump and GLWS (hopefully no sale =P)
I'm just leaving it up to fate lol. I've already turned down three fairly good offers. If I can get what I want then it goes. If I don't get exactly what I want then it stays. It's a luxury I've afforded myself lol.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:55 PM   #24
dizzariot
Post Whore!

$8000 for a stock S13, S14 SR, Dart Izumi/PBM Cobra Flex, and working AC is too much? Holy shit. You kids are fucking mental.
Old 09-17-2015, 06:35 PM   #25
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
lemme get dem seats

nice car glws
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:17 AM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
lemme get dem seats

nice car glws
Nah man now that these seats are back in my possession they will never leave my filthy hands again lol.

Bump!
Old 09-19-2015, 08:47 AM   #27
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
if this had 60k and no sunroof i'd give you $20,000
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:54 AM   #28
schoja
Leaky Injector

schoja is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm kind of confused how this thing has not sold yet. I feel like a saw this for sale a little while back. A perfect example of how a s13 should be done.
schoja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 03:01 PM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoja View Post
I'm kind of confused how this thing has not sold yet. I feel like a saw this for sale a little while back. A perfect example of how a s13 should be done.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm not 'finished' but I might just have to sell it and start again later. 3yrs is a long time.

Bump. Willing to make a deal to sell this thing.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #30
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
pay you in sucks