Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-17-2010, 02:00 AM   #1
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yahoo Japan Auction thread...

Started this thread so people could, post links/pics to yahoo japan auctions, you've either won or are looking to bid on.
( good idea..no? )

....also so that people could post tips, shipper reviews, and advice for ways to get stuff out of japan and to your house.

EDIT*

ALOT OF QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED ABOUT HOW YOU ACTUALLY BUY FROM YAJ
(* there's more then one way. )

- This is the Jesse Streeter Method:

Use Google Chrome to translate YAJ, and sort through the auctions to find something you'd like to buy. Email Jesse the link to the auction you want to bid on, and the Max Price that you're willing to pay. Jesse Streeter Will bid on it and if he wins, he'll send you the Paypal invoice for the total cost, including shipping to the states. ( Usually via sea post 5 - 8 weeks )

Jesse Streeter | Anything from Japan, fast! | [email protected]

- This is the Racer98 Method:

AOL IM : R390sports1
PM: racer98

Good Luck!

Last edited by kalypso123; 01-17-2012 at 10:06 AM..
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #2
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
buying items off yahoo isnt all it seems. prices are usually around the same that they would be here in the US.
and usually take a giant hike on the last day.

plus shipping is a shit ton.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
why that may be true, some items you just can't find in the U.S. and you can on YAJ. it really depends how bad you want it.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:31 AM   #4
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Jesse streeter is a professional and a gentlemen tho... im guessing its easiest to reach him when its day time in japan.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:59 AM   #5
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
I will be offering this service here in the very near future (upgarage and retail purchases available as well). If you have cash in hand and are not going to waste my time feel free to shoot me a pm.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:12 AM   #6
doke! ドリフト
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
doke! ドリフト is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is there any threads on how to make a profile on there so you can purchase stuff?

I've been wanting to try YAJ for awhile but don't know how to buy
doke! ドリフト is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:31 AM   #7
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
You have to have a japanese bank account to purchase anything over 4999Y on yaj. Other than that just have someone translate it for you and set it up...
Old 08-17-2010, 04:43 AM   #8
doke! ドリフト
Zilvia Junkie

doke! ドリフト is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay thx, so if it's under 4999 then I can use paypal or a credit card?
doke! ドリフト is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:30 AM   #9
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry-guy View Post
Okay thx, so if it's under 4999 then I can use paypal or a credit card?
No, Ryan. It doesn't work that way...I tried already lol. If you need to order something, hit up Bill from B & M. Plus, mainlanders hate shipping shit to Okinawa. Thats where I got my kouki front with lip...but it wasn't cheap.

Also for all the guys trying to order shit from YAJ...its kinda like EBAY in a way, where there are just regular folks selling shit. I highly suggest you use the jesse guy or whatever or someone else thats here in japan to help you out.

But w/e the case BE PREPARED TO PAY some BIG $$$$$. Shipping is a bitch...especially bigger items.
Luvs2slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:34 AM   #10
nippon240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
nippon240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ggalant View Post
You have to have a japanese bank account to purchase anything over 4999Y on yaj. Other than that just have someone translate it for you and set it up...
Pretty sure u gotta have a Japanese addy also...
nippon240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:49 AM   #11
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

yea you're right... forgot that part
Old 08-17-2010, 06:28 AM   #12
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Jesse Streeter #1
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:40 AM   #13
anton1o
Zilvia Junkie

anton1o is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to anton1o
Its not to expensive if sent via sea, altho it does take 6-9weeks from Japan > Australia so the wait is a big drainer..

These are my latest purchase..

Work VSKF 18x10 -5, The best way to get your moneys worth is to package as much as possible, Inside my rim box ive been able to chuck a heap of smaller parts from mates etc.. So between us its relatively cheap!

anton1o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:01 AM   #14
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
I will be offering this service here in the very near future (upgarage and retail purchases available as well). If you have cash in hand and are not going to waste my time feel free to shoot me a pm.
Kevin's very legit, I've had him get numerous items for me .

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:43 AM   #15
R@tch
Leaky Injector

R@tch is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in a bidding war for these SP-TEC????UP????????1??S15?S14?S13???D1? - Yahoo!?????? but that koh***** guy is being a true dick
R@tch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #16
projectslider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
projectslider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
???????WORK VS-KF 10.5J-12 2? ????????? - Yahoo!??????

please let me know sizes and price shipped to puerto rico zip 00926!

thanks!
projectslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #17
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
I'm not a business. YAJ is just a hobby to me.

Almost everything I post that is rare, I find in the vast space that is YAJ. My experience there has been pretty good. I have personal bought and sold items on there for a handful of Zilvians. I first show them a picture or link to item and quote them a price shipped to there door. Beware most items can't be had for any less than Forum/eBay prices. There is a fine line. Sure you may pick up a $250 part for a hundred but most likely your shipping cost (reliable shipping) is going to fill the gap.

I have spent over $4000 on YAJ over the last 3 years. Half of that in shipping. My "customers" here on Zilvia will tell you I always update there status via PM/Email asap. I take pictures when I receive an item and send the pics to the buyer. It is intensely time consuming. I spend almost 3 hrs or more everyday on YAJ. Unless you dedicate a generous amount of time and know what to look for and can translate the very hard to read/understand Japanese you will probably get "upside down" quickly.

With my service, I can't bid on seats, dashes, bumpers, engines/trans, full cars, glass, body panels, heavy drivetrain, ect.

Two important links:
Yahoo!??????
Language Tools

PM Me for more info.

Happy Searching!

Last edited by ki_JDM_ds; 08-25-2010 at 06:07 PM..
ki_JDM_ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #18
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Sean @ JDM palace can help you out with all that stuff.

I did it for a while, jsut sucks when people are cheap and cant afford crap, then cry bc they bought something used...
Old 08-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #19
anton1o
Zilvia Junkie

anton1o is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to anton1o
Quote:
Originally Posted by ki_JDM_ds View Post
Rare S14 Optional Interior Lighting Package (Door Sills, green under dash lights and key ring light)
NI10?S14?????????OP EL????????????? - Yahoo!?????? - Yahoo!??????
Hey mate, ive seen them a fair bit.. Sure its rare? Especially the key light heaps of them around.. altho ive never seen the green lights before.

anton1o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #20
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by anton1o View Post
Hey mate, ive seen them a fair bit.. Sure its rare? Especially the key light heaps of them around.. altho ive never seen the green lights before.
I meant as a package deal. I know the sills arent to rare. The key lights arent either.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #21
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I've been looking for an RB25 Ikeya Formula shifter for a while now with no luck.. Might just order it new I guess..
Old 08-18-2010, 12:08 AM   #22
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
If you want wheels jdm-wheels.com does it for a very fair price and if you are in LA you

can pick up from the Warehouse saving money on shipping!!

Email Roo on the site!! Stil waiting on my wheels to come in!! Cant wait.

Last edited by essforteen; 08-18-2010 at 12:21 PM..
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:44 AM   #23
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
is that the right link? ^^^
Old 08-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #24
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Sorry its fixed now!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #25
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i have used memoryfab a couple times for a set of wheels, and also had a complete set of leopard (jdm m30) headlights, grille, and sidemarkers imported. prices weren't outa control. just takes time, be patient. tried to use jdm wheels.com and got one reply, asked some more questions, and never heard back again......
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #26
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow_sr20 View Post
i have used memoryfab a couple times for a set of wheels, and also had a complete set of leopard (jdm m30) headlights, grille, and sidemarkers imported. prices weren't outa control. just takes time, be patient. tried to use jdm wheels.com and got one reply, asked some more questions, and never heard back again......
Ive sent Roo countless # of emails and all have been replied to, (he replies mon -fri) and his quote

saved be over 200 in charges over jesse streeter (sp) if its small go throuhg

him i gues but i dont know Roo's charges for smaller items!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #27
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
You've peaked my interest. I'll be in contact with in in the future when you get up and running.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:32 PM   #28
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
You've peaked my interest. I'll be in contact with in in the future when you get up and running.
I've gotten both sets of RSs and my Regas through Kevin, in addition to a LOT of other shit - not to mention a sweet night of street drifting in Yokohama .

He's definitely legit, I just wish I lived down the street from him in Japan like I did in Norfolk, haha.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #29
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Jesse Streeter x1000000!, got my kouki lip from him today. Gonna order more stuffs. Ships to hawaii while other services do not... and his fee's are the cheapest i've seen. Communication is top notch. Superb.
Masa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:44 AM   #30
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

used jdm wheels always come in baller sizes.

... I need to get my money up >_<