Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 02-04-2008, 02:35 PM   #121
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
So you think it's ok to base real life off of movies?

So, I have a Boondock Saints reference in my signature? Damn you're right, I'm gonna run right out and start killing members of the Russian Mafia.

'

BTW, be careful how you word things...

That almost sounds like you're threatening my life. Not something I'd suggest doing if you'd like to remain on Zilvia.net.
Very interesting, especially the last part, it really does sound kind of aggressive and un-neccassary. Why all the fuss regarding someone negative repping you?, why not just find out who it was and just go right to the source instead of all this badgery? Lashing out on a moderator and personal threats to him, that just isn't very intelligent in the first place... Thanks for the words of maturity regarding these posts thatguy... highly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #122
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Your inbox is full, I just wanted to let you know that I'd like to order the hatchback AIT M4 Uras-type skirts and the rear bumper tonight, or as soon as possible.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #123
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Your inbox is full, I just wanted to let you know that I'd like to order the hatchback AIT M4 Uras-type skirts and the rear bumper tonight, or as soon as possible.
PM Sent, I'm not sure if you will be recieving it since our terms have been up, I've contacted Bob already (rjf) and I'm awaiting a response. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #124
iLL240SkiLLz
Leaky Injector

iLL240SkiLLz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to iLL240SkiLLz
How much for the AIT Racing M4 Style Aero Kit for a s13 coupe with popup lights shipped to 98366. I PM'd you, but got no reponse back.
iLL240SkiLLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:14 PM   #125
silkywilson

silkywilson is an unknown quantity at this point
TechImportz1 can you please answer your PMs, obviously your here since ive sent them to you I'm not getting any answers here.
silkywilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #126
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkywilson View Post
TechImportz1 can you please answer your PMs, obviously your here since ive sent them to you I'm not getting any answers here.
My apologies, I've sent you a pm along with the telephone conversation we had. Thanks again.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #127
turbocarslut
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
turbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymoreturbocarslut is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can people who have ordered please post pics. It would be cool to see fitment on a couple of different cars.
turbocarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #128
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocarslut View Post
Can people who have ordered please post pics. It would be cool to see fitment on a couple of different cars.
Please see the reviews section regarding the products we carry, I'm sure it would be helpful. Thanks alot.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #129
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Please call me back ASAP, I've been waiting for a callback for a while now and my car is at the paintshop and they're wondering where my fenders are.

-Jackson
Bellingham, Wa

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #130
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobestudios View Post
Please call me back ASAP, I've been waiting for a callback for a while now and my car is at the paintshop and they're wondering where my fenders are.

-Jackson
Bellingham, Wa
My apologies for the late response, contact has been established. Thanks for being so patient
Old 02-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #131
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

PM's All Sent
Old 02-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #132
used240sxparts

I will have more orders for joo!
Old 02-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #133
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Everybody that's been waiting for PM's from TechImportz, you can call them and get good response too they're really good about returning phone calls. Their PM box has been swamped.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #134
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
Everybody that's been waiting for PM's from TechImportz, you can call them and get good response too they're really good about returning phone calls. Their PM box has been swamped.
Thank you very much for your support. Our apologies, we are in the process of moving since our lease is up on our present location, we will be moving to a bigger facility to accomodate everyone better as well.

pr0ject TRUENO, your products have been shipped already, you should recieve them within 1-2 days. I got a tracking number for you already, I will be pming you it right now as well. Thanks again for all your support, its been our pleasure accomodating you.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #135
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechImportz1 View Post
Thank you very much for your support. Our apologies, we are in the process of moving since our lease is up on our present location, we will be moving to a bigger facility to accomodate everyone better as well.

pr0ject TRUENO, your products have been shipped already, you should recieve them within 1-2 days. I got a tracking number for you already, I will be pming you it right now as well. Thanks again for all your support, its been our pleasure accomodating you.
yep got everything today

thanks a lot

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:38 AM   #136
mtx450
Zilvia Junkie

mtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura about
Is this sale still going on? I'm interested in that M4 RPS13 kit
mtx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:28 PM   #137
3-240's-N-aMule
Zilvia Member

3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough
How can i get ahold of you guys...? Number seems to be disconnected...
3-240's-N-aMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:26 AM   #138
used240sxparts

here is the new number: 718-886-2411
Old 04-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #139
crescendo
Leaky Injector

crescendo is on the path to ruincrescendo is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie@spoolupracing View Post
here is the new number: 718-886-2411
If this sale is still current, could you please pm pricing for Origin Stylish Front, Rear and Sides to 95608

Thanks a Mil
-J
crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #140
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
i ordered an m-sports bumper in december from bryant/trt after posting in this thread and haven't received it. i can't get through on the old number and my emails haven't been returned. i tried the "new number" but got an answering machine there as well. someone please pm me to resolve this situation.
shiftnslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #141
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
By any chance can you guys get the Uras style hood vent?
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote