Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:53 PM   #10141
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
"Imagine a Hellcat that can corner, a GT350 with 124 more horsepower, and an M4 with great steering."

That's exactly why this Camaro is so dope.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...t-drive-review
Old 12-16-2016, 09:53 PM   #10142
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Mazda needs to stop pussy footing around and put the CX9 engine in the 6 and make it AWD and stick. It would be a perfect competitor to the new Fusion Sport, but with way more torque.
I doubt that will happen. the Mazdaspeed6 wasnt well recieved
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 07:44 PM   #10143
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
I thought mazda was making awd ms3
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:48 PM   #10144
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
I thought mazda was making awd ms3

Ah more likely to see a Fiesta RS (AWD) before you see a Mazdaspeed 3 AWD. Ford already Pro Rally's a Fiesta RS, and they sell the Fist . The only thing totally throwing water on that fire is the fact that the Focus RS is the AWD car to have now for $35k it wipes the floor with EVO's and STI's.
They may not want a AWD Fiesta upsetting that Apple cart.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 07:23 AM   #10145
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/k...tag=CAD590a51e

This thing looks like it's going to be bad ass, unfortunately they show that it's only going to be auto.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:25 AM   #10146
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

BTW I'll be at the Detroit show the first day per usual. Follow me on Instagram and if anyone has any requests I can posts some videos. Instagram is melbourne_the_third

If the Supra is debuting we should know very soon.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #10147
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/01/05/t...ty-ces-965235/

I.e zero fucks are given about enthusiasts or even the Z or GTR.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #10148
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
"The projects involve developing autonomous vehicles, electric cars and infrastructure, and infotainment."

Fucking snore.....
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:30 PM   #10149
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/01/08/2...sedan-detroit/

Oh yeah! Only downside is it's not a manual.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:53 PM   #10150
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Making some changes and my beloved Z is for sale. My daily is getting tough to get the baby in and out of (also coupe) so I'm going to get rid of the Z and get a new daily then sell current daily

Looking for either a Honda fit (to avoid wanting to do too much to it and I like them) or I really want a Mazdaspeed 6 and there are a couple good ones for sale right now in the 8k range
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:08 AM   #10151
altitude
Leaky Injector

altitude is an unknown quantity at this point
Coupe owner here (daily) with 2 kids

Shell + base is easy. Forward facing is easy. The ~ 1 year period in between, fixed seat facing backwards is cumbersome. Kinda have to sit besides it to take baby in/out, which could be hard to do if you have more than 1 kid.

But 1 year goes by really fast. Before you know it baby will climb in/out himself.

And coupes +2 seats are meant for kids, right?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:10 AM   #10152
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by altitude View Post

Shell + base is easy. Forward facing is easy. The ~ 1 year period in between, fixed seat facing backwards is cumbersome. Kinda have to sit besides it to take baby in/out, which could be hard to do if you have more than 1 kid.

But 1 year goes by really fast. Before you know it baby will climb in/out himself.

Just don't have 3 kids 6 and under. These fucking baby car seats take up so much room until they get to a booster and you have no choice other than a 3 room CUV unless you want essentially a 2 seater. If it were physically possible to fit 3 car seats in the back seat of a sedan I'd be in a Chevy SS or a CTS.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #10153
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So Kia Stinger GT 3.3 V6 w/ 360bhp and 376lb ft, not exactly a coupe, not exactly pretty, but damn it sounds cool and it's RWD. Opinions?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:40 AM   #10154
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
So Kia Stinger GT 3.3 V6 w/ 360bhp and 376lb ft, not exactly a coupe, not exactly pretty, but damn it sounds cool and it's RWD. Opinions?
Like I said, only downside is it's not Manual. I love how it looks personally.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:45 AM   #10155
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Like I said, only downside is it's not Manual. I love how it looks personally.
I'm sure this is due to the rumored AWD options. Having a cross compatible manual would be a nightmare, especially for a companies first venture, correct me if I'm wrong but they don't produce any kind of RWD manual transmissions in their line-up currently do they?

I'm also keen to see details on the 4 cylinder turbo model they're talking about.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:02 AM   #10156
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by altitude View Post

Ain't that the fucking truth. My ex fiance had a civic and that was my family car. But she left me and now I can't really afford the Z like I used to. And the daily with the baby seat is beyond annoying. And I don't really trust it anymore.

And yeah he is a year with that big ass backwards facing convertible seat is the worst!
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:46 AM   #10157
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
I'm sure this is due to the rumored AWD options. Having a cross compatible manual would be a nightmare, especially for a companies first venture, correct me if I'm wrong but they don't produce any kind of RWD manual transmissions in their line-up currently do they?

I'm also keen to see details on the 4 cylinder turbo model they're talking about.
No they don't.

And here's Nissan's showing so far...yaaaaaaaawn.

Old 01-09-2017, 01:51 PM   #10158
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Awwwww bummer. Check SS canceled. That's a future classic.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/chevy...ement-planned/
Old 01-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #10159
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die

greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #10160
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Looks like a small Panamera. I'd rock it badgeless haha.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:26 PM   #10161
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Never thought I'd ever say I'd like a Kia, but that looks pretty nice.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:40 PM   #10162
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

This may be the most disappointing Detroit show since mid-recession. There is seriously nothing I'm excited to see.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:24 AM   #10163
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I don't like it. Looks like a Ford Fusion and a Porsche Panamera mash up completed with some blob eye Genesis headlights and a funky Kia grille.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:38 AM   #10164
altitude
Leaky Injector

altitude is an unknown quantity at this point
Stinger looks gorgeous. I was always a fan of the Optima and this looks like a badass RWD one. It will probably twice the $$$ though.

I like what they did with the rear doors. And this is a fastback right?

Interior though I'm not a fan of the oversized first-gen-iPhone-stuck-in-dash we see everywhere and round vents... and of course the lack of a 3rd pedal
Old 01-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #10165
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
said it before, and ill say it again...

no stick, NO CARE!!!!!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:33 AM   #10166
MightyMouse13
Zilvia Member

MightyMouse13 is an unknown quantity at this point
This broadcast brought to you by Kia. Kia, would be cool, but it's a Kia.
MightyMouse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:13 AM   #10167
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The Stinger looks small in person, it's definitely smaller than the 3 Series.

The Escala was the coolest car at the show.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:17 AM   #10168
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse13 View Post
This broadcast brought to you by Kia. Kia, would be cool, but it's a Kia.
Lmao!! Nice.

Sent from my SM-G930P
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:05 AM   #10169
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i don't know man, potent as ever red
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #10170
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

New Mustang. http://jalopnik.com/heres-the-sad-ne...1791263140/amp