Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 04-06-2007, 09:27 AM   #91
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
lol, not the thread to be asking this

what do you need a write up for? get the correct ones for your lights, H3c for the fog/ H4 for the regular.

wire up like any other HID kit.

done and done.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #92
remety
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
remety is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah well the were the wrong lights I nee just H4 low beam for my bricks not hi/lo and I sent like 2 PMs to JRT and still waiting for a replyif I can ship them back to him and get just low beam kit.
remety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #93
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
anyone has pics of pink ones? i kinda wanna get some haha. h4 with d2s i believe for minimal glare? or it is d2r?
Old 04-07-2007, 06:12 PM   #94
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
for your S14 it will be D2R..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx
anyone has pics of pink ones? i kinda wanna get some haha. h4 with d2s i believe for minimal glare? or it is d2r?
Old 04-07-2007, 09:17 PM   #95
remety
Leaky Injector

remety is on a distinguished road
JRT I don't know if you backed up in PMs but can you please PM I would like to exchange my HID kit for just Low Beam setup.. The high beam and low beam are in two different locations I dunno how that would work with HIDs so I just want the low beam.
remety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:00 AM   #96
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

Jason240sx is on the path to ruinJason240sx is on the path to ruin
JRT: you dont have any for kouki s14? i wouldn't mind if you give me a special price i can get one set and take pictures to help you out here knowing a lot of s14 kouki owners will want to get a set.

PM me or email me [email protected]
Jason240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:43 PM   #97
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by remety
JRT I don't know if you backed up in PMs but can you please PM I would like to exchange my HID kit for just Low Beam setup.. The high beam and low beam are in two different locations I dunno how that would work with HIDs so I just want the low beam.
Your silvia bricks should use H4 Hi/Lo, can anyone help confirm the bulb size silvia bricks uses?

If it is our fault, we are more than happy to grand you an exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason240sx
JRT: you dont have any for kouki s14? i wouldn't mind if you give me a special price i can get one set and take pictures to help you out here knowing a lot of s14 kouki owners will want to get a set.

PM me or email me [email protected]
Sorry Jason we currently do not have any sponsoring going on.

JRTLighting.com
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:38 PM   #98
airforceone451
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
airforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
on your site you listed 9003 bulbs and h4 bulbs; some post in this thread i read that h4 and 9003 bulbs are the same. are there any differences or would it not matter if i ordered 03 or h4 bulbs?
airforceone451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #99
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforceone451
on your site you listed 9003 bulbs and h4 bulbs; some post in this thread i read that h4 and 9003 bulbs are the same. are there any differences or would it not matter if i ordered 03 or h4 bulbs?
You are correct. 9003=H4

We listed that differently to eliminate confusion at the consumer side.

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #100
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
ok thank you. do you have a pic of the pink hid?
Old 04-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #101
NismoSilvia270R
Zilvia Junkie

NismoSilvia270R is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NismoSilvia270R
if you got pics of the lighting from the BRICKS, please post. i am considering this buy, but i dont want terrible glaring.

as for bulb confirmation..

this is how you wire them.

http://jdmblog.com/index.php/59/diy-...ht-conversion/

and a pic i drew for help

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53...ightwiring.jpg

please notice that the high and low beam are on the same bulb.

thus you need the h4 hi/lo.

*i have a light sitting on my lap as i type.

if you think the inner lights are the high beams youre mistaken. they are h3c driving lights.

someone wired yours wrong if they dont work.

finally done after a million edits

Last edited by NismoSilvia270R; 04-08-2007 at 10:31 PM..
NismoSilvia270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:55 PM   #102
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoSilvia270R
if you got pics of the lighting from the BRICKS, please post. i am considering this buy, but i dont want terrible glaring.

as for bulb confirmation..

this is how you wire them.

http://jdmblog.com/index.php/59/diy-...ht-conversion/

and a pic i drew for help

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53...ightwiring.jpg

please notice that the high and low beam are on the same bulb.

thus you need the h4 hi/lo.

*i have a light sitting on my lap as i type.

if you think the inner lights are the high beams youre mistaken. they are h3c driving lights.

someone wired yours wrong if they dont work.

finally done after a million edits

A million thanks to you 270R!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-09-2007, 01:00 AM   #103
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I don't know much about HID's.

I just need something bright, not too bright for my low and hi's. What should I order? I have a 97' 240SX.

Let me know. THANKS!
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:30 AM   #104
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

they dont have it dreaMervaj , nothing for kouki s14 =\
Old 04-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #105
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaMervaj
I don't know much about HID's.

I just need something bright, not too bright for my low and hi's. What should I order? I have a 97' 240SX.

Let me know. THANKS!
You will need the H1 bulb size for the low beam and the most common colors are 6000k/8000k

Let us know if you are interested.

Thanks!

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #106
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

I thought you said u have nothing for 98 s14 kouki?........

if you do have something im interested in the low beam pls PM me on available colors

and where is the safest place to put the ballast etc?

from what i understand plug and play means i take off the bulb in my low beam and plug that harness into the ballast?

how do i adjust the beam correction after i put in the lights?

and say if i were to take 6000k and 8000k , the higher K level will not affect the lifespan of the HID right?

pls let me know as i would like to order 1 set for my 98 240sx

or PM me thanks

Last edited by Jason240sx; 04-10-2007 at 09:33 PM..
Old 04-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #107
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I thought you said u have nothing for 98 s14 kouki?........

if you do have something im interested in the low beam pls PM me on available colors

and where is the safest place to put the ballast etc?

from what i understand plug and play means i take off the bulb in my low beam and plug that harness into the ballast?

how do i adjust the beam correction after i put in the lights?

and say if i were to take 6000k and 8000k , the higher K level will not affect the lifespan of the HID right?

pls let me know as i would like to order 1 set for my 98 240sx

or PM me thanks
Reading from above, I thought you were asking if we have extra pics for Kouki 240SX. So I said "no" back then. For sure we have HID kit for Kouki 240SX and we have the whole range of colors (From 3000k up to 12000k to special colors)

If you want a 6000k or 8000k, it will cost you $175.00 and higher Ks will not affect the lifespan of the HID set. It will only be the color and lumens difference.

Plug and play means removing your stock halogen bulbs, install the HID bulbs into the light housing, connect the HID bulbs to the ballast and the ballast to the light socket. If you want to install the relay which is included, there may or may not be rewiring depends on application. We are working on a how-to on our site, you can check that later on

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-11-2007, 12:17 AM   #108
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

thanks for the reply JRT , really want to get a set. But there is not any answer regarding the two questions below

how do i adjust the beam correction after i put in the lights since i'm putting into OEM halogen projectors?( how do i determine if i need adjustment and how do i adjust it to the correct level?)

and where is the safest most reliable place to place the ballast? and what does the relay do if i wired it or if i dont wire it. why a guy here was saying that the kit needs to be hooked up to the battery as well? so do i have to re-wire for my 98 240sx low beam?

and any picture to show cut-off on a OEM halogen projector? i dont want to blind oncoming traffic

pls let me know man , looking forward to get a set .

Last edited by Jason240sx; 04-11-2007 at 02:44 AM..
Old 04-11-2007, 01:03 AM   #109
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
didnt read the whole 4 pages...so i dont know if its been asked already, so if it has i apologize, but where are you located and is local pick up available for the same price...im looking for either 10k H4s or Mauve, let me know...cash in hand

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:13 AM   #110
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

man it's so hard to get you guys to reply PM's or email or even phone call . what's up with that?

still awaiting updates on my order
Old 04-12-2007, 12:35 AM   #111
J300zx

J300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
I have seen 12000 K on my buddy's car before and it was a violet or mauve color with a hint of blue. Why is your kit blue for 12000K?

I know that it is a diffrent brand, but the K should be the same kind of output color spectrum. I'm lost

Last edited by J300zx; 04-12-2007 at 01:00 AM..
J300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:54 AM   #112
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Dood - you only hook up the relay if you have Hi/lo setup on your hid's. If not then you just hook up as directed. Seriously if you really want to know where the safest place to mount them and im just telling you what i did and i dont even know if its "safe" im just assuming - I put one against the inner side of the passenger fender in the engine bay, so basically its real close to the battery but not touching. The wires were to short to mount anywere further and i dont want to be stupid and mount on the radiator or condenser like some folks i hear about. I drilled a hole through the metal behind the headlight and ran it through. Electrical taped it up and made it look real clean and out of the way. The other one on the drivers side is another story. I had to mount it further up near the wheel well hump. It mounted right there using the bolt from the coolant resovior to hold it and then just used zipties to hold it in place. Then ran the wire behind in between the intake box and resv. to again the hole i drilled and presto. I honestly dont know where everyone else mounted them but i did make it daim well clean. If you want to peep how i did it. I can take pics.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:55 AM   #113
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by J300zx
I have seen 12000 K on my buddy's car before and it was a violet or mauve color with a hint of blue. Why is your kit blue for 12000K?

I know that it is a diffrent brand, but the K should be the same kind of output color spectrum. I'm lost
Well all those color numbers are just for reference, that's why we try to provide pics for accurate colors. Almost each aftermarket HID sellers has their own color charts....

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-12-2007, 12:53 PM   #114
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Daughter
Dood - you only hook up the relay if you have Hi/lo setup on your hid's. If not then you just hook up as directed. Seriously if you really want to know where the safest place to mount them and im just telling you what i did and i dont even know if its "safe" im just assuming - I put one against the inner side of the passenger fender in the engine bay, so basically its real close to the battery but not touching. The wires were to short to mount anywere further and i dont want to be stupid and mount on the radiator or condenser like some folks i hear about. I drilled a hole through the metal behind the headlight and ran it through. Electrical taped it up and made it look real clean and out of the way. The other one on the drivers side is another story. I had to mount it further up near the wheel well hump. It mounted right there using the bolt from the coolant resovior to hold it and then just used zipties to hold it in place. Then ran the wire behind in between the intake box and resv. to again the hole i drilled and presto. I honestly dont know where everyone else mounted them but i did make it daim well clean. If you want to peep how i did it. I can take pics.

pics will be great
Old 04-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #115
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
man it's so hard to get you guys to reply PM's or email or even phone call . what's up with that?

still awaiting updates on my order

seriously, i called peridically throughout the day yesterday, and not ONCE did anyone pick up the phone...if its going to be that hard to get ahold of you to place an order, then its making me think how long its going to take to ship them...please respond back to my PM asap...thank you

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #116
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough

That should give you a clue on how i did it.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #117
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Nice clean installation

JRTLighting.com
Old 04-12-2007, 08:18 PM   #118
Jason240sx
Zilvia Member

Buffalo daughter: will be great if u can provide description on what u used. all i can see is you tuck it somewhere with zipties and maybe 1 bolt?

did you have to re-wire yours for your zenki?........or whats up with those electrical tapes etc? i thought they are plug and play systems

where is the money shot of the HID in play man
Old 04-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #119
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

i ziptied it to the inner passenger fender, real snug and tight. The other one is just that, just that bolt and two zipties did a real nice job of keeping it done. It is plug and play, i just made sure no moisture would get in, or so i think it wouldnt if i e-taped it plus taping the rest of the wires together really blended them in making it clean and not so obvious. I'll take pics soon when it gets darker.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:07 PM   #120
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

sorry kind of blurry. Will take better ones.