Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-14-2017, 08:58 PM   #1
angeldunk707
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
angeldunk707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
FS/FT Subaru Impreza GC8 (V8 swapped, drift, track, street ready!)

ONLY TRADE I'M INTERESTED IN: R32 GTS-T (2DR)

The day has come...I've decided to sell my RWD converted, Ford V8 swapped 1995 Subaru Impreza L coupe. This car is clean titled and currently registered. This build took approximately 6 years to complete, and started off with a SR20DET, but once the SR20 blew up on the initial start-up I reverted to the Ford 302 (efi) to cure my pain. Little did I know; the car was featured in Super Street magazine, and can be seen here:

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...-the-ljuba-ru/

The car was purpose-built for drifting so it has a 06' STi (3.90) rear differential that has been welded, Driveshaft Shop 800hp rated rear axles, Custom FLCA and bump-steer for more steering angle, and a CNC hydraulic e-brake. Before testing, the car was 4-corner balanced; and weighs 2800 with me in it (I weigh 175lbs). The only time the car was drifted was after it was built, which was over a year ago. I had a professional drifter (Crick Filippi) test it for 4-5 hours at Sonoma Raceway...the car handled flawlessly with no issues and is very responsive due to its steering modifications. Since then the car has only been street driven on occasion.

There is well over 100 hours of fabrication put into this car that can be seen anywhere you look! We made this car as simple as possible. The engine bay is clear of any clutter, all electrical is in the cab where the glovebox used to be, and the switch panel is easily uninstalled to make easy access to the switches, gauges, and wiring.

This car starts and drives on every startup without a hiccup or strain. I withhold full confidence in the functionality and drive ability of this car. It has never NOT started or gave any issues.

ENGINE: Ford EFI 302 5.0 (V8); extrude-honed intake; JBA Firecone shorty headers; Custom 2 1/4" exhaust, Borla GT500 muffler; Denso Supra TT fuel pump; Nissan Z32 fuel filter, BBK fuel pressure regulator, Custom Howe Racing radiator, Custom radiator hoses; Custom radiator fan shroud, 16" Spal fan; 3qt Canton Racing accusump, Custom oil pan; Phenix Industries power steering plumbing/fittings; Custom engine and chassis harness

DRIVETRAIN: Ford T5 transmission, RAM hydraulic throwout bearing; Exedy Stage 2 clutch, Fidanza 13lbs flywheel; Pro 5.0 shifter, Hurst shifter and shifter handle; Custom 1-piece driveshaft; STi R180 (welded) rear differential, Driveshaft Shop 800hp conversion rear axles

ENGINE MANAGMENT: A9L ECU, Bee R* rev-limiter; MSD 6AL ignition system; Braille 21lbs battery

FOOTWORK & CHASSIS: Fortune-Auto 500 Series coilovers (8k/6k); Perrin Performance PSRS kit, Custom roll center/bump-steer kit, Whiteline steering rack bushings; 95' Impreza FWD steering rack (for increased steering angle); Custom FLCA; Custom front crossmember; Custom engine/transmission mounting, Custom steering linkage/steering shaft; STi drilled and modified front knuckles; STi rear subframe (solid bushings); Whiteline poly differential mounts; adjustable rear lateral links; plated frame rails; Custom DOM front bash bar; Custom 8-Point rollcage (1.75" DOM)

BRAKES: STi Brembo/hub/spindle conversion F/R, PowerSlot rotors, StopTech pads, StopTech SS brake lines; CNC hydraulic handbrake; Tilton 600 Series pedals (converted to manual brakes); Tilton 75 Series master cylinders

WHEELS & TIRES: XXR 530's F: 17x8.25 +20; R: 18x9.75 +20; 225/45/17 Falken 615K (Front); 245/40/18 Triangle TR968 (Rear); ARP extended wheel studs; Muteki lug nuts

EXTERIOR: 99' Impreza facelift front-end conversion; DEPO headlights, Lamin-X headlight/taillight tint; JDM GC8 front grille; tub'd rear wheel wells; HT-Auto sideskirts and front lip; JDM rear spats; ABW Design duckbill spoiler; B-Magic 40mm overfenders F/R; Grimmspeed antenna delete

INTERIOR: 02 WRX dashboard, 02 WRX gauge cluster, Custom switch panel, AutoMeter UltraLite gauges, Custom transmission tunnel, Sparco kill-switch; DPI steering hub/quick-release, Pro-Grip 15" aluminum steering wheel; Longacre rear view mirror; Longacre steering wheel hook, Recaro Profi driver seat, STi passenger seat, Sabelt 5-point driver's safety harness and four-point passenger's safety harness

Things that do not work or need adjusting that YOU might want, but I didn't think was necessary:
-Speedometer and Fuel Gauge
-Front blinkers (never wired up)
-Canton Racing Accusump (not plumbed, but have all components for you to finish the task)
-Fluctuating idle (doesn't effect drivability, most likely vacuum leak)
-Very MINIMAL oil leak (rear main seal). I never needed to add oil because of how minimal it actually is. The dipstick still registers as full.
-Rattle that sounds like it's coming from the transmission shifter area (It has been like this since day 1, even before we tested/drifted it. It does not effect drivability, does not grind gears, shifts smooth....just an annoying sound)
-No hood-prop
-The driver seat (Recaro) is on a fixed seat mount. I'm 6'3" so if you're shorter than that then you might want to think about swapping it out with a slider. Also the Recaro is for a thin waist. I'm a 33" waist and it fits me snug.
-There isn't a parking brake

The buyer will also receive a detailed list of torque specs for suspension and driveline components from me along with some part numbers incase maintenance is needed if you intend on tracking the car. I will also give you the little bit of paint I have left incase you need to touch-up some areas. I will also remove vinyl applied partner stickers after the sale transaction has been completed if you desire.

PRICE: $14,000obo

Thank you for looking at my post. For detailed shots of the build process and information please revert to my build thread on RS25, which can be viewed here:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t147...impreza-l.html

angeldunk707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links