Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:06 PM   #31
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Crazyced is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRbKid View Post
I went to Formula Drift Canada this year thinking i was going to show these French dudes how to drive...... Haha turns out they know how to drive too.
lol As a French guy this made me chuckle.

My 1st time ever seeing a drift show was actually Round 4 of FD Canada last year. We were in for a treat as you guys apparently got rained out the day before so when had both FD Canada and FD US running. I remember it being a great show with ridiculous battles.
Crazyced is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2017, 05:00 PM   #32
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenade180sx View Post
youre a weird looking girl.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2017, 07:49 PM   #33
TheRbKid
Leaky Injector

TheRbKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Good thread. I'm surprised you're still on a factory rear differential and axles.
Seems like at this point the 240 is pretty much fully built to a pro level.
I need to upgrade to a quick change at some point but thats about $5k. I do break differentials occasionally but I always take a few spares. Oem axles are actually quite strong.
TheRbKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:50 PM   #34
TheRbKid
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyced View Post
lol As a French guy this made me chuckle.

My 1st time ever seeing a drift show was actually Round 4 of FD Canada last year. We were in for a treat as you guys apparently got rained out the day before so when had both FD Canada and FD US running. I remember it being a great show with ridiculous battles.
That was the worst round i had all year. haha My clutch was slipping bad and i got knocked out in top 16.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:55 PM   #35
TheRbKid
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
Youre a weird looking girl.
Not being able to grow a beard actually isnt too bad.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:02 PM   #36
TheRbKid
Leaky Injector

Got to test the car last weekend at summit point in west virginia. Its wayy better than it ever has been. With a few rear suspension changes and a bigger tire it is crazy fast. Neo Motorsport came on as my title sponsor for this season so they will be taking care of a full vinyl wrap for me then it is ready for first round. On board video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jbpJHEou4

Old 06-20-2017, 06:17 AM   #37
TheRbKid
Leaky Injector

I havent updated this in a while. A few weeks ago I went up to Ontario to have the guys at YST Auto do a full wrap on the car. They did an awsome job on it in conjunction with Neo Motorsport designing the wrap. (If any one needs a deal on Neo Motorsport products like brakes and coilovers shoot me a private message).

FD Canada round 1 and 2 was this weekend. This was also my first event driving with Zenna tires. They are releasing a new tire later this year called the RDM Sport which is what i was running all weekend. All i can say is the tire is insane. I was pulling gaps on everyone in competition with the amount of grip these tires have. They are far superior to anything i have ever used. Round 1 went great ended up getting 2nd place behind Marc Landreville. Should have won but went to deep into the first outter zone and almost got into the wall. I smoked him on my chase run but after I blew the lead run it was to little to late.

[URL=http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/TheRBGuy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/_DSC1685_edited_zpsm2oromgk.jpg.html]
[URL=http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/TheRBGuy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20170617_231753_303_zpshmzn4bh2.jpg.html]

Not exactly happy with how round 2 went on sunday. Ended up qualifying a shitty 16th which put us against Marc Landreville in top 16. On his lead run i was right on his door in the first corner and he dropped a tire in the dirt slowing him down which caused me to bobble. But being that he went off track that should be deemed his fault. For the rest of the run i was right on his door. On my lead run he was close during the first part of the track but on the second part of the track i gaped him by 4 or 5 car lengths. Should have been an easy win for me. But nope they call a one more time. Which has me pretty pissed off at this point. During the one more time we both have a few mistakes but i am closer to him than he was to me. So in my eyes either another one more time or me win. So they give him the win which had me infuriated. I felt the judging was rather bias towards Quebecs best drifter who was the Pro 2 champion last year and being that there is an American flag beside my name might have had an influence on the decision but hey there is always next round. On the podium of the first pro event of the season is pretty impressive. Ill try and update this as much as i can but follow me on instagram for more frequent updates on my season @1jzsquirt

Old 06-21-2017, 08:50 PM   #38
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
I don't care what anyone says, when Marc rolls in to FD Canada he brings strippers for models hahaha, tough break dude keep progressing forward!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:54 PM   #39
TheRbKid
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
I don't care what anyone says, when Marc rolls in to FD Canada he brings strippers for models hahaha, tough break dude keep progressing forward!
Haha apparently he sent some strippers to the judges.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:33 AM   #40
cdcev3

Trader Rating: (0)
cdcev3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sad to see the thread die
cdcev3 is offline   Reply With Quote