Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 05-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
2_slow_40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So-Cal. Sportmax XXR 002. 16"x8", +0. 4x114.3. 205/45/16

Alright guys, I got some red 002s for sale. They are in really good shape. A few curb scuffs, but nothing too bad. Good tires, with a lot of tread left. I'm looking to trade or sell. Don't ask me a price, I am taking offers only. If you would like to trade, don't be stupid about it. I'm looking for 17x9's, and I will would add cash on top if I like them. Maybe 17x8.5's with a nice offset, idk, just make some offers. I just really hate red rims on my car, (previous owner put them on). If these aren't gone in a couple weeks, I'll just paint them white and live with it. So, make serious offers, and hurry up, before I paint them.
Thank you, and good bye.

~Cody.

2_slow_40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Popscribble
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
Popscribble is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Ill give you 300
Popscribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
chuki monsta s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
chuki monsta s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
16x8 all around?
chuki monsta s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
s13kid989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
350 cash?

msg length
s13kid989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

^^^ $300 ain't gonna cut it, niether is $350.
And yes, they are all 16x8, 0 offset.

~Cody
Old 05-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #6
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
dude brand spanking new there 350 all day....these are curbed all around...IMO i would take that guy on his offer of 350....GLWS
Old 05-11-2010, 02:22 AM   #7
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
same''''''''''''''''''''

Last edited by worangejuice; 05-13-2010 at 11:36 PM..
worangejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #8
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
dude brand spanking new there 350 all day....these are curbed all around...IMO i would take that guy on his offer of 350....GLWS
Well exuse me sir. First of all, these ARE NOT "curbed all around". Only 2 of them have curb rash, obviousely. One of them has LIGHT rash close to half way around, which is a very easy fix. The other wheel has LIGHT rash, for about 8" or so, which is also a very easy fix. That same wheel does have a pretty bad spot, (very small section), that won't be as easy to fix, but it is not bent at all, only scraped. If I end up not selling these, I'll fix them myself and paint them so they don't look so bad on my car. The only reason I'm trying to sell, is because they are red, and red looks like junk on a 2-tone. If I am not happy with the offers I get, then I will keep them. Simple as that. I'm only looking for a better look, I'm not trying to get fast cash. Take that into consideration.

And second of all, show me where you can get 4 16x8 002s wrapped in good tires, in the condintion of mine for $350, let alone "brand spanking new" ones.

Thank you.
~Cody

Last edited by 2_slow_40; 05-11-2010 at 04:07 PM..
Old 05-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #9
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

my offer of 350 still stands.. they after all are curbed and sportmax wheels.

:]
Old 05-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #10
michael_torres
BANNED

michael_torres is an unknown quantity at this point
well then sir you should paint them
michael_torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #11
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
paint them... these wheels arent worth gold cheetos
matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #12
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

I agree, I would rather have gold cheetos myself, than these wheels. I just figured I'd see if anyone was interested in buying them. I guess painting them would be worth more to me than selling for $350. I'll wait a couple weeks or so, just in case.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Also, keep your useless hating comments out of my thread. If you don't want to buy my stupid wheels.

Thank you.
~Cody

Also, I need a pop up hood, with no damage, if anybody has one for sale.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Man when the hell did we get so many super lowballing d-bags on Zilvia?... If you're gonna make offers like $300 for some decent condition 16x8's WITH tires at least have the decency to pm it. Don't come in trynna super lowball hustle someone on their own thread. Or just keep your shit in your ass...

On another note, GL with sale. Post em up on craigslist. I seem to be getting more hits on there with my 15x8s.

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #14
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

240trooper is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
you can get these new for 450 in SGV
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #15
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

^Right, and with no tires.

These tires have a lot of life left in them, and these wheels are only a few months old. Yes, they have some rash, but it's honestly not that bad. A bunch of pics of a couple of rashed spots, does not = a bunch of rashed spots.
I just really can't justify selling them for less than $500. Since nobody wants to spend more than $350, I guess I'll just keep them.

People, please don't come into my thread, and say that my wheels aren't worth anything. I can do without that. Just because they aren't worth that much to you, doesn't mean that somebody else doesn't want them. Think about it. I don't go into your guys' threads, with no intentions on buying your junk, and talk it down. Time to grow up and stop acting like little kids guys.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #16
s13kid989
Zilvia Member

honestly if i where you i would keep them. paint them white and rock the fuck out of them
Old 05-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #17
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

^Idk if you were being sarcastic or not, but it looks like I'm most likely gonna keep these stupid wheels, atleast until I can afford something I like. I guess once I get new wheels I will attempt to sell these to you cheapos.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #18
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
see below...........cheap prices

Last edited by worangejuice; 05-13-2010 at 11:35 PM..
worangejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #19
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

^Why don't you just stay out of my thread!!!
I didn't go into your useless thread about how everyone is selling XXRs for way too much, and bash on you, did I???

Just leave, you know that!!!!

~Cody
Old 05-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #20
chuki monsta s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
chuki monsta s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
down to trade for enkei rp01 not rpf1's 17x7.5 in front and 17x8 in back 225/45 235/45.. painted goldish bronze.. tires hav alot of thread..
chuki monsta s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:22 AM   #21
wh1tecoop
Leaky Injector

wh1tecoop is an unknown quantity at this point
GLWS bro I wish I had 5 bills to offer. That's how much I sold my last set for and I wish I hadn't cause they look sweet on the car.

I mean that. Don't worry about the haters. just brush them off. they live on every forum and have nothing better to do than brag about all the money that either their parents gave them or have nothing better to do with. We are all here for the same reason. we love cars "."
wh1tecoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #22
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuki monsta s13 View Post
down to trade for enkei rp01 not rpf1's 17x7.5 in front and 17x8 in back 225/45 235/45.. painted goldish bronze.. tires hav alot of thread..
Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh1tecoop View Post
GLWS bro I wish I had 5 bills to offer. That's how much I sold my last set for and I wish I hadn't cause they look sweet on the car.

I mean that. Don't worry about the haters. just brush them off. they live on every forum and have nothing better to do than brag about all the money that either their parents gave them or have nothing better to do with. We are all here for the same reason. we love cars "."
Thanks dude, I appreciate it. It's kinda funny that all these guys that don't even want to buy my wheels are hating on them... Acting like a bunch of little kids.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #23
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_slow_40 View Post
Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna pass.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. It's kinda funny that all these guys that don't even want to buy my wheels are hating on them... Acting like a bunch of little kids.

i can see $400 for the set. i got mine for $570 out the door with tires from big O tire. these are nothing special and not worth what you think they are. there 002's with curb rash. you and this thread are pointless with your cocky ass replys.

shit ill give you $350 and a big mac just so i can have some spares for my grip tires.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #24
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be cocky at all... I'm just trying to see what I can get for these wheels. I know they're not worth a whole lot, but to the right person, they can be of worth... And remember, I'm not trying to make fast cash, I just want a different look...Idk, I just really don't see these being a $350 wheels/tires combo, in their current condition... You know what I mean? I appologize if I come off as a jerk, that's not my intention... I just get a little annoyed at some of the useless comments in here.

On a lighter note, I noticed you're from Lake Havasu?? Do you ever attend the drag races in Kingman in the Summer?? I forget what street they close off, and what it's actually called, but I know it's in Kingman.

~Cody
Old 05-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #25
shinobis13hb
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
shinobis13hb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
no offence. this is not a neg comment on what your selling.. but .. when id sunnys become good tires.. ? good to burn up i think you men't correct??
shinobis13hb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #26
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be cocky at all... I'm just trying to see what I can get for these wheels. I know they're not worth a whole lot, but to the right person, they can be of worth... And remember, I'm not trying to make fast cash, I just want a different look...Idk, I just really don't see these being a $350 wheels/tires combo, in their current condition... You know what I mean? I appologize if I come off as a jerk, that's not my intention... I just get a little annoyed at some of the useless comments in here.

On a lighter note, I noticed you're from Lake Havasu?? Do you ever attend the drag races in Kingman in the Summer?? I forget what street they close off, and what it's actually called, but I know it's in Kingman.

~Cody

i understand where you are coming from 100%.

and no i do not. i know about them but i haven't had the chance to check them out. Not a big fan of the Kingman area nice roads but lots of ass hole cops. the only event i have been to is firebird raceway. But i have plans on going to the next chuckawalla valley raceway event.

GLWS man

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #27
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobis13hb View Post
no offence. this is not a neg comment on what your selling.. but .. when id sunnys become good tires.. ? good to burn up i think you men't correct??
Well, actually what I meant was that these tires are good to drive on... I did not advertise them to be the best tires...But, they do have a lot of life left on them, so therefore I consider them good tires. I am aware that they are not performance tires, but they are, overall, good tires that will last a good while being daily driven on.

I have never heard of Sunnys myself, but I looked them up, and they look to be a decent tire... And I believe they are about $85 each brand new. No, I would never buy a pair myself, but they still work for dd-ing.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #28
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
i understand where you are coming from 100%.

and no i do not. i know about them but i haven't had the chance to check them out. Not a big fan of the Kingman area nice roads but lots of ass hole cops. the only event i have been to is firebird raceway. But i have plans on going to the next chuckawalla valley raceway event.

GLWS man
Oh ok... Yea it's pretty cool, there's a lot of different classes of cars there. My uncle lives in Kingman, so my cousin takes his Suby up there every year for the event... It's 1/8th mile drag. I went last Summer, and it was pretty cool. There was one 240 there. It was dark green with an SR... Don't know if he's on here though.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #29
KaminaSan
Zilvia Junkie

KaminaSan is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuck these guys man.

I have these, slammed on my black sil80, and I get complements, just about everywhere I go.

The people lowballing are the same people who spend 2000+ dollars buying rims, thinking it makes them 'ballers', yet they are just like all the other ricers, and retarded donk riders out there, putting 3,000 dollar wheels on a 1500 dollar piece of junk car.

240sx=Cheap Hoopty that can be tuned up, for some fun driving.

Don't be like these ricers. Take what you have, and make it look suitable for YOURSELF.

If you like the size/style, keep them and paint them. If you don't, then be willing to lower the price.

I paid 620 for mine, new tires, warranty etc. Are they the most 'baller', rare wheels? NO.

Do I like them, and do they complement my style/car well? Yes.

Ignore these homos. ROCK what you think looks good on your car. You drive it. These wimps don't.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #30
shinobis13hb
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
shinobis13hb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
its all good dude. i dont mind xxr 02 at all good DD rims and people still give props. if they wernt red.. id be intersted but good luck yo. its a ok price if it comes with tires that are good shape. one thingi hate is when you buy rims them you gotta spend another 200 on tires or something like that. IMO i just prefer to buy rims with tires that have good TREAD.
Quote:
Well, actually what I meant was that these tires are good to drive on... I did not advertise them to be the best tires...But, they do have a lot of life left on them, so therefore I consider them good tires. I am aware that they are not performance tires, but they are, overall, good tires that will last a good while being daily driven on.

I have never heard of Sunnys myself, but I looked them up, and they look to be a decent tire... And I believe they are about $85 each brand new. No, I would never buy a pair myself, but they still work for dd-ing.
shinobis13hb is offline   Reply With Quote