Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
SkyHighPsi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SkyHighPsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA Need help fixing up my kouki front end

well I bought a front crashed 1998 s14 and I want to attach a new grill on it but the pieces next to the headlights were broken off

here are the pics

Pictures by lemonypanda - Photobucket

So basically I just need the parts that's supposed to be attached to my headlights to attach the grill on but they're broken off so I was wondering what that part is called so I can order it from the internet (or if anyone in so cal is selling just those parts that would be great too) Any help would be greatly appreciated thx ^^

If I can't get just that headlight part I have an option B (my friend's dad has hookups at the nissan dealership and might be able to get me new headlights for cheap price but its not certain yet so =P)

Last edited by SkyHighPsi; 05-19-2009 at 06:18 PM..
SkyHighPsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
SkyHighPsi
Leaky Injector

NOBODY knows what part that is called? >.<
Old 05-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
you have to take more clear pics
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:20 AM   #4
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
the tabs on the headlights? im pretty sure u need new lights. unless u can find the tabs and glue it back on

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:38 AM   #5
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
The tabs are part of the headlamp.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:05 AM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Agreed. Kind of sad you're looking at the car yourself and don't realize you've broken the headlights.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
broken new headlights
Old 05-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #8
heavenskrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
heavenskrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ask the dude at nissan parts.cc
heavenskrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #9
SkyHighPsi
Leaky Injector

hmm what are headlight brackets? MyNismo.com - NISSAN OEM Kouki Conversion - S14 they only cost 75$ each, I don't really need the headlights, just that thing wrapped around it. Are headlight brackets what I'm looking for?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #10
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
no headlight brackets are not what you need...

what you need to do is read what others have posted and realize that the "part" you need is actually part of the headlight and you have 2 options. 1) buy new headlights or b) find the broken plastic tab and glue/weld it back on.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
no...

No sir
Old 05-20-2009, 01:38 PM   #12
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHighPsi View Post
hmm what are headlight brackets? MyNismo.com - NISSAN OEM Kouki Conversion - S14 they only cost 75$ each, I don't really need the headlights, just that thing wrapped around it. Are headlight brackets what I'm looking for?
Those are the 2 bars your headlights bolt onto.

You are going to have to buy 2 new headlights. Those are both done for. Then bang the headlight brackets straight.

Do you still have the 4 clips in the grill or did they shear off?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #13
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Fuck, you are stupid as hell. Let's see if we can't clear this up once for and for all : Your headlights are BROKEN.

You will need new ones. One of them doesn't even have a lens, in case you missed that too. There's no other way to look at it no matter how many other random non related parts you'd like to buy.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #14
SkyHighPsi
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Fuck, you are stupid as hell. Let's see if we can't clear this up once for and for all : Your headlights are BROKEN.

You will need new ones. One of them doesn't even have a lens, in case you missed that too. There's no other way to look at it no matter how many other random non related parts you'd like to buy.
OK you dont have to be a dick about it how does a 35 year old cussing at a 16 year old on the internet do you any good anyway

to all those people that helepd me thx I just wanted to make sure, didn't want to buy brand new headlights for no reason since im on a strict budget (aren't we all? )
Old 05-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #15
VQMaxFan
Zilvia Junkie

VQMaxFan is on a distinguished road
You need a new car to put the lights on.

Quote:
OK you dont have to be a dick about it how does a 35 year old cussing at a 16 year old on the internet do you any good anyway

to all those people that helepd me thx I just wanted to make sure, didn't want to buy brand new headlights for no reason since im on a strict budget (aren't we all? )

Sounds appropriate to me, you get the following replies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
The tabs are part of the headlamp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
the tabs on the headlights? im pretty sure u need new lights. unless u can find the tabs and glue it back on
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
Agreed. Kind of sad you're looking at the car yourself and don't realize you've broken the headlights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nismo View Post
broken new headlights

And still post this.

Quote:

Dipshit.
VQMaxFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #16
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

hahahaahahaha classic
Old 05-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #17
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:

Dude the glass is shattered on one and there is a huge crack in the other. How could you not have to replace them?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:

hahahaha i tried SO HARD not to be a dick and just kept my mouth shut with this one... i was looking at his (shitty) camera phone pics thinking to myself "im pretty fucking sure that he needs new headlights"

it just amazes me that someone can look at the car in REAL LIFE and not understand that first hand. if i popped the hood and saw broken brackets, which of course, just happen to be part of the headlight housing. i would pretty much say:

YOU NEED NEW FUCKING HEADLIGHTS
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #19
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection

Quote:
NOBODY knows what part that is called? >.<

and just incase you didnt see it in the previous post..... the part is called:

YOU NEED NEW FUCKING HEADLIGHTS
Old 05-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #20
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Your headlights are broken.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #21
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Your

Headlights

Are

BROKEN.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #22
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The headlights you have are broken.
You might need to get new ones.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #23
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

thinking you may need new headlights
Old 05-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #24
lightsource
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (41)
lightsource is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lightsource
oh man, you need new headlights

don't forget to get headlights too

and there's one more part... shit I can't remember the name

oh wait, it's headlight
lightsource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #25
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lololol

poor guy.

Ill sell you the parts you need. PM me.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #26
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
nah... they're still good. he just needs to fill it back up with headlight fluid
louisdaboois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #27
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
did u get new headlights yet?
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #28
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

make sure the headlight fluid is oem nissan specs
Old 05-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #29
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
wait i think you guys missed the part he needed.

NEW HEADLIGHTS
Old 05-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #30
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
lololol

poor guy.

Ill sell you the parts you need. PM me.
dude wtf... are you actually trying to help?

shame on you

learn from the rest, keep the thread going.

seriously. does anyone know what part this guy needss????

NOBODY????????????

brian? russ? anyone?

fuck. well i better get back to work. hmm... what do i work on again?

oh yeah
HEADLIGHTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS