Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-24-2014, 10:37 AM   #1
Dragon_masta13

Trader Rating: (0)
Dragon_masta13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
96 240sx cluster lights and tail lights not working!!!

Okay so to start with I accidentally ordered the wrong cluster and got a km/h cluster instead of mp/h. That is all what ever idc about that I have looked at both fsm's and got it all wired up. However in the process the dash lights were working and now they are not. I am not receiving power to the G/R wire that ones into the headlight switch. I have checked all fuses and replaced as well just to be 100% sure. I get all the idiot lights on just not the cluster light and idk why. When I run a live feed to the g/r wire and flip the switch they work idk where exactly that wire goes. Or what I could have burnt up. I just need to know where that green red wire runs too thanks!!!

*fixed!!!! Turned out to be a split wire idk how or when lol***
Dragon_masta13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #2
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_masta13 View Post
Okay so to start with I accidentally ordered the wrong cluster and got a km/h cluster instead of mp/h. That is all what ever idc about that I have looked at both fsm's and got it all wired up. However in the process the dash lights were working and now they are not. I am not receiving power to the G/R wire that ones into the headlight switch. I have checked all fuses and replaced as well just to be 100% sure. I get all the idiot lights on just not the cluster light and idk why. When I run a live feed to the g/r wire and flip the switch they work idk where exactly that wire goes. Or what I could have burnt up. I just need to know where that green red wire runs too thanks!!!

*fixed!!!! Turned out to be a split wire idk how or when lol***

where is this split wire located?
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote