Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-12-2017, 04:09 PM   #1
tpollingerz31

Trader Rating: (0)
tpollingerz31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS/FT 1988 Nissan 200sx SE V6

****SOLD****

Selling my 1988 Nissan 200sx SE with V6 VG30E. 104,500 original miles with clean title, and a wonderful slushbox automatic transmission. I bought this car two years ago from the original owner whom barely drove it. Since then I've been systematically restoring the car while keeping it completely stock. Heres what I've done so far...

-Engine was removed and completely gone through, all new gaskets, hoses, belts, etc. Repainted and all hardware replaced or reinforced, including those pesky exhaust manifold studs. New timing belt, all new sensors, idle air valve, auxiliary air valve, egr valve, distributor, etc.
-The entire suspension was overhauled with new bushings, ball joints, shocks, mounts, control arms, tie rods, and wheel bearings front and back.
-All new brakes front and back, including rotors, pads, and hardware.
-Transmission was removed and resealed, driveshaft was rebuilt with new center bearing. New motor mounts, transmission mount, transmission crossmember, and new cv shafts.
-Exhaust was replaced with 2.25 piping and new OEM muffler.
-All electrical components replaced including, new O2, new mass airflow sensor, new upgraded maxima alternator, new injectors, CHTS sensor and harness, new battery, and even new ECU!

The car runs perfect and drives well, there is abnormal road noise from the tires, as the car sat for several years. The differential is noisy too but most are after 30 years. Their is only one leak from the rack and pinion, everything else is resealed. Everything in the car works! That includes the original A/C system! Blows ice cold with original R12 that was recharged several years ago. The car is a must see in person. Only 10,000 of these SE models were ever made, and only sold in the States. This car is 100% complete, even has the original parcel shelf! I will also include many new OEM parts for new owner. I'm asking $3,500 obo, or willing to trade for something practical, not looking for another project car. Need to sell because recently moved into an apartment and parking is limited. Call or text at 760-712-9943 my name is Tom. Car is located in San Marcos California 92069.

Last edited by tpollingerz31; 11-16-2017 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: SOLD
tpollingerz31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2017, 04:39 PM   #2
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow, beautiful car. Well worth the asking price IMO.
Glws
Old 11-12-2017, 10:36 PM   #3
coBBz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
coBBz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I wish I had space for this.. great looking car glws
coBBz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:10 AM   #4
Shifty671
Zilvia Addict