Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
s14 95 240sx SE Auto w/working ice cold AC (5speed included) + Goodies - $3500 firm

Reliable Daily Driver! Cold working AC for the hot heat! Car runs great! When I picked it up my self I drove it back home 4 hours to its garage where she sits now.

Exterior- 7/10 - Clean body, small dings on body, mostly due to oxidization
Interior- 8/10 - Really clean, blue interior, one small crack on dash, not big at all.

I am not looking for trades thank you! Also do not lowball me with anything lower than what I'm asking. You will just be ignored like the fool you are. Thank you again

I have up for sale a 1995 Nissan 240sx, the only thing that is wrong with it that needs to be replaced is the front right shock. It is either blown or on its way to being blown. Its a smooth ride however when you hit a pothole is when you can feel the front right shock not rebounding like it should.

The car is a clean South Carolina title, straight body, no rust.

As of right now nothing drastic has changed on it. The only thing I did was I put brand new tint on the car from a Formula 1 dealership using the llumar tint. I have 15% on the back 3 windows and air 80 blue on the driver and passenger which means no color but the sun protection is there.

Also I just recently had best buy install an alpine deck along with alpine type s speakers front and rear.

Maintenance wise I have replaced:
-Nismo Thermostat
-Water pump
-Alternator
-Ignition Switch
-Starter
-All brand new belts
-Wire Set
-Plugs
-Air Filter
-JDM Cluster with HID bulbs
-Q45 Brakes with Hawk Hp Pads
-Kyb Shocks and Springs

Im not hurting for cash I just need this stuff gone as I picked up another car recently and also I am getting ready for a move back to California in a couple months and don't want to bring this car with me.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, do not waste my time as I will not waste yours. No tire kickers please.

Feel free to hit me up anytime as I live on here pretty much.. lol.

Also I will be including a 5 Speed manual transmission for the KA, and if bought soon before it sells I will also include a rear brembo brake setup with Hawk Hp pads to compliment the Q45 brakes up front and also a spare JDM Zenki Cluster I have for it.

$3500 firm

There might be more I'm forgetting but if I have anything for this car I will include it with sale of asking price at no extra charge.

Last edited by Okinawandrifter87; 07-16-2012 at 03:47 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Car runs perfect with no hiccups! Reliable daily with cold working AC for the hot heat of the summer!

1st official bump... Fire Sale!! If car is paid and sold before this weekend I will take $3000 firm. The KA 5 speed transmission, rear brembo setup and all spare parts will still be included all for the price of $3000 firm. No trades.

I really just need to get the car out of the front of my house. Getting ready to make a move across the states and I don't want to bring this back with me.

Have any legit questions, feel free to ask!
Old 07-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
mrevo240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
mrevo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so do you have a 95 240 manual tranny i can pick up off of you? i live in torrance california
Old 07-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

First off not parting out thanks, second off if you read the thread I'm located in South Carolina not California.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Final bump, if you are interested lmk. I am willing to work on price slightly if there is interest esp for all thats done to it and will come with it.

Also putting sale on slight hold as the lawn mowing company people shot a rock out from under neath the lawn mower. They are replacing the window and the tint on that window as well. As soon as that is taken care of the car will be ready for sale.

Any takers for 3k with all the goodies I mentioned it will come with?