Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-12-2018, 05:13 AM   #61
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Not an update...

But I went to my good friends shop(UP Garage) in Tacoma. There is a customer that bought a set of coil overs I’m contemplating buying. So I was invited to come test drive the car after they installed them.

There happened to be another customer that is interested in the same suspension, so he came as well. Anyway, took a couple pics after the drive. Thought it was cool to see 3 Silvia’s(clean ones at that) in one place stateside.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2018, 06:40 PM   #62
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I feel like I've seen this recently scrolling around the Gram. What's your Username on there?
Old 05-13-2018, 07:34 PM   #63
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
I feel like I've seen this recently scrolling around the Gram. What's your Username on there?
I don’t have any social media other than zilvia. It’s prob my buddy Eric from UPgarage.

Im quite positive that he posted on the shop Facebook and probably Instagram.

Old 05-16-2018, 08:50 PM   #64
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
whatup

I'm the guy that bought that navan front bumper

I've been following UPGarage on social media for a bit and remember your 2 tone car in posts. Just discovered that was your car checking out this thread randomly on zilvia.

hoping to get my car tuned there this summer. I hear Doug is good there.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:00 PM   #65
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

How goes it, hope the bumper is doing you justice.

Doug and Eric are the only people I’d let touch my car. As far as tuning goes, they are the only people who put the time in to make your car driveable and not purely focus on peak power. They know their cars and have a system down. Very knowledgeable and great guys.

Doug won’t tune a car without a cat. But don’t let that deter you.

I’ve been going there since 2010. Plus I get to use their shop from time to time when I didnt have a place to wrench. Can’t say enough about UP Garage

Old 05-20-2018, 11:51 AM   #66
pjurisprudencia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
pjurisprudencia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Loved the time spent on the build, was really cool seeing all the different details your car has that majority doesnt. I wanna toss mine now and start fresh hahah
Old 05-20-2018, 03:38 PM   #67
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
Loved the time spent on the build, was really cool seeing all the different details your car has that majority doesnt. I wanna toss mine now and start fresh hahah
Thank you for the kind words. Most or at least a lot of time spent was on little things that are easily overlooked.

Not the cleanest or fancy, but a fun fast car that’s actually DD’d.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:54 PM   #68
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
What suspension were you looking at?
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #69
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
That’s ok, grip royal steering wheels, street faction wings, vinyl wrap cars, and the general state of most s chassis/people who own them offend me...

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:39 PM   #70
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Any photos or things youve dont to freshen up the interior since the car got on the road? Just went through your whole thread and its an amazing life story
Old 07-13-2018, 11:53 AM   #71
codyzsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
codyzsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Any updates?
Old 07-23-2018, 02:33 AM   #72
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Nothing at the moment, as fast as an update. I have been recovering from a climbing injury(broke my leg). I’m back to normal now but I had 2 months off with no income.

As far as soon to change things...

My trans is cooked
New quieter exhaust
My flca bearings need to be changed

And as far as suspension changes... new coils. But I won’t give away what ones. You’ll have to stay tuned to find out.

Old 10-05-2018, 04:08 AM   #73
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Well I WAS going to update my thread... But photobucket is being dumb. So when it is back up and running I will post a pretty good update.

We'll jiust say the car is more well rounded and "adult like". But all of you "young'ns" should like it too.

As soon as the bucket is up and running I will have an update.

Please stay tuned.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:06 AM   #74
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
photobucket sucks. Ditch it now and switch to imgur. Save your self the headache before your thread pictures never work again
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote