Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #31
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Mine took a few days to come back on. And i replaced it with a brand new piece of hose and made sure that it wasnt kinked whatsoever.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #32
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
The knock sensor code could also mean its reading knock. Not necessarily a bad sensor.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #33
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
i dont think it's knocking any to be honest, i've been looking into the issue a little more and people are saying it's usually the knock sensor subharness going bad that causes it to throw that code.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #34
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So I am at a loss. I'm driving home from class tonight and CEL comes on, I get home and pull the codes 13(coolant sensor) 34, and here's where it gets interesting 35 or Exhaust Gas Temp Sensor. S13s don't have EGT sensors so WTF.

Why is it that RB25s shoehorned into S chassis are less a pain in the ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #35
Mister.E
Post Whore!

ECU reset didnt do shit. Light came back on today. im not even going to bother pulling the codes cuz i already know what im going to get.

Im basically in fuck it mode now. the car runs fine so im done trying to solve this shit.
Old 07-20-2018, 03:37 AM   #36
gtstwincam
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gtstwincam Send a message via Yahoo to gtstwincam
Sorry to revive an old thread but my s14 has this same code 34 and 105 BS even with a new knock sensor. Anyone solve this?

I guess I will have to reset the ECU in the smog shop parking lot
gtstwincam is offline   Reply With Quote