Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-22-2016, 10:20 AM   #2611
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone got any philosophy related anime? Been reading into a lot of ideas and looking at some books.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2016, 10:23 AM   #2612
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post
Yaoi is a bit over the top. But I can see y u would think that.. it is base on vampire demonology ish, so yah..never less can wait for season 3 n noragami as well
Haha yeah it was a bit of a hyperbole. I thought the show itself was great, I just couldn't totally dismiss the subtle BL in the background lol.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:27 PM   #2613
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
did anyone ever watch Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and not notice like 7 episodes are exactly the same in the middle of the series? I guess they though it was clever cuz they get like stuck in time or some shit, but I bet they just ran out of manga to cover for a bit.

It took me like 3 same episodes to be like WTF. Completely unrelated, but I just remembered watching it and being like "this is bullshit!"
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:10 PM   #2614
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
totally agree. Yorknew City arc was probably the best arc in any anime i've seen in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I just finished Hunter x Hunter. I hated how anti climatic the chimera ant king died, for being such an overpowered character anyway. At the same time, it was okay because it shows even he has weaknesses and displaying some humanity during his end brought the story down to earth some. Liked how the story opens up for a good second season with the dark continent. This got me starting to read the manga. Hopefully, they give us a second anime season.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:33 PM   #2615
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
There is a trilogy of Code Geass that just been announced. HYPEEEEE but im keeping my wits about it. Hopefully its good, maybe.

Also lelouch is alive.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:45 PM   #2616
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Not bad.....

Anime tie fighter
https://youtu.be/PN_CP4SuoTU
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:54 PM   #2617
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Who wants to learn me Japanese? I'll teach you some English for free.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:55 PM   #2618
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Good animes you're watching or have watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
Who wants to learn me Japanese? I'll teach you some English for free.

Jaeger no baka desu (jaeger is very clever)

Oppai (lets be friends)

Hotto doggu (how far to the train station)

That'll be $500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2016, 06:07 PM   #2619
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Jaeger no baka desu (jaeger is very clever)

Oppai (lets be friends)

Hotto doggu (how far to the train station)

That'll be $500

what is your paypal sensai can you teach me more?
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:43 AM   #2620
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Serious note on the logistics on moving to japan. I basically got one more year for my visa and im debating on staying or finish my studying somewhere else or traveling for a bit.

Can you just pack up shop and move to japan to teach "English" without a degree. I've had two cousins do something similar to a small school in costa rica and one in France.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:49 AM   #2621
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Serious note on the logistics on moving to japan. I basically got one more year for my visa and im debating on staying or finish my studying somewhere else or traveling for a bit.

Can you just pack up shop and move to japan to teach "English" without a degree. I've had two cousins do something similar to a small school in costa rica and one in France.

Pretty sure you have to have a degree most of the time. Ive heard it can be any degree though. I dunno, wasabi-cars guy teaches in japan and i dont think he has a degree.

You get paid very shitty though, ive heard its pretty much poverty level.

Also if you"re having these weeabo fever dreams about moving to nippon and forgetting all your problems, and having japanese people love you you"re gravely mistaken. If you feel like a foreigner here, you will definitely feel like a foreigner there. They are never going to accept you, it is not like the west were everyone is chill and shit.
Also if you have yellow fever, man up and cure that shit yourself at home. There are asian girls here in the states who can abuse you emotionally just as well as anywhere else.

I became obsessed with a similar plan several years ago when i was about to finish my bachelors. I thought i would study abroad there, and it would be much better than my shitty life at home, were i had no friends. So i went there, and over the course of about a week, realized i was being a total dipshit weeaboo sociopath, and shouldnt run away from my shitty life at home.

It was very existential to say the least.

Also to do something like masters in nippon requires you to pass a bunch of fluency exams. Their immigration rules are pretty complicated too.

If you"re serious about school stuff, and your degree isnt asia studies or some weeb shit, then there really isnt a reason to go to nippon. America has the highest quality, most regulated education in the world, you will learn more if you arent being distracted by kawaii asian girls and drifting.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:11 PM   #2622
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Also if you"re having these weeabo fever dreams about moving to nippon and forgetting all your problems, and having japanese people love you you"re gravely mistaken. If you feel like a foreigner here, you will definitely feel like a foreigner there. They are never going to accept you, it is not like the west were everyone is chill and shit.
Also if you have yellow fever, man up and cure that shit yourself at home. There are asian girls here in the states who can abuse you emotionally just as well as anywhere else.
You got a good point, was thinking for of the lines of "experience" than a life style as a super weeb. Not live there forever but just for a bit, my one cousin has traveled a good deal but hes already finished his BA while im finishing my AA end of next year.

I guess I will see were I am in a years time, need to try wife up some girl get my permanent residency and finish my degree or just eff it and try study abroad with some saved up cash+240 selling. My home country (south africa) is a no go for me. No type of opportunity for a white male. My 240 is almost like an capital at this point, if I choose to leave that is an instant 7-10k down here in FL plus ive got a lot in savings. I spent about 15k into it but whatever money im loosing its all for the sentimental gay shit ive gained building the car and guys in my local community.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:19 PM   #2623
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
You got a good point, was thinking for of the lines of "experience" than a life style as a super weeb. Not live there forever but just for a bit, my one cousin has traveled a good deal but hes already finished his BA while im finishing my AA end of next year.

I guess I will see were I am in a years time, need to try wife up some girl get my permanent residency and finish my degree or just eff it and try study abroad with some saved up cash+240 selling. My home country (south africa) is a no go for me. No type of opportunity for a white male. My 240 is almost like an capital at this point, if I choose to leave that is an instant 7-10k down here in FL plus ive got a lot in savings. I spent about 15k into it but whatever money im loosing its all for the sentimental gay shit ive gained building the car and guys in my local community.

It was still fun going to japan, dont get me wrong, i was just making sure you werent trying to escape reality or some shit.

Traveling the world is pretty cool, japan is a nice place, its standard of living is pretty good. I would say it is as good as the US"s, but their soda sizes are just too small .

Fuck south africa, i wouldnt go back either. Africa has pretty much been a shithole since the beginning of its existence.

Studying abroad is cool, i didnt wanna discourage you , i was just making sure you werent weebing out, thats a one way trip to fake-happiness land there fam.

I wouldnt mind studying abroad, even in japan, theres a lotta cool stuff out there fam.

Just make sure you research costs and maybe visit before you go, to make sure whatever school abroad isnt a joke.

Old 12-07-2016, 10:11 PM   #2624
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
did drifter season ended?

so i'm just stuck now with
-to be hero
-days
-dz super

the rest are garbage this season.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 11:47 AM   #2625
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Finished a couple shows. All pretty decent
Baccano, Elfen Lied, Parasyte, Ergo Proxy, Paranoia Agent, Darker than Black.

All were really good and recommend. Now im on Texhnolyze which is just a mind fuck and shimoneta which I thought was going to be harem trash but its actually really funny with its jokes.

Kinda want to rewatch an old series to end the year. Might rewatch a gundam or NGE
Old 12-08-2016, 11:59 AM   #2626
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
FMA is by far the best IMO
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 12:13 AM   #2627
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Im looking forward to dragon ball super
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:17 AM   #2628
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
Im looking forward to dragon ball super
Hit made goku look like an amateur
Late Night Crew #1
Old 12-19-2016, 08:08 PM   #2629
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
You guys are sleeping on Jojo bizarre adventure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:46 AM   #2630
Joobie610
Leaky Injector

Joobie610 is making a name for him/her selfJoobie610 is making a name for him/her self
Anyone know when Saekano S2 is coming out? Can't find legit details anywhere.

Unrelated: Had a nerd out while in the motherland.

The "theme park" was good enough to kill an hour. Watching the short films on the overhead projector/cinema thing was cool too. Would have stayed longer, but the misso wasn't interested, and Toyota was calling.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2016, 09:50 PM   #2631
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Hit made goku look like an amateur
looks like goku figured it out pretty quick. guy is a genus
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 05:16 AM   #2632
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
looks like goku figured it out pretty quick. guy is a genus
Yeah leave it up to goku on new ways to further his training! Didn't see that coming either, *spoiler alert* Ballsy move hiring him to assassinate him self lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #2633
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

New year new shitty anime.

Anyone watch anything good lately. Im finding I've peaked enjoyment and been awhile since I really really enjoyed a series.

This is my completed list, would recommend all with exception of a few.
91 Days
Akame ga Kill!
AKIRA
Aldnoah.Zero
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Baccano!
Bakemono
BLACK LAGOON
Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
Boku no Hero Academia
Btooom!
Byousoku 5 Centimeter
Casshern Sins
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
COWBOY BEBOP
Cowboy Bebop: Tengoku no Tobira
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini
Dead Leaves
Death Parade
Digimon Adventure Digimon Adventure
Digimon Adventure Movie
Dimension W
Durarara!!
Elfen Lied
Ergo Proxy
Eureka Seven
Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone
Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance
Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Fate/Zero
FLCL
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell
Howl no Ugoku Shiro
Initial D First Stage
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Kotonoha no Niwa
Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho
Mimi wo Sumaseba
Mirai Nikki
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Mononoke Hime
Mousou Dairinin
NARUTO
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death & Rebirth
Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
NHK ni Youkoso!
Noragami
Noragami Aragoto
One Punch
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Orange
Paprika
Psycho-Pass
Psycho-Pass Movie
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO
Seihou Bukyou Outlaw Star
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
Serial Experiments Lain
Space☆Dandy
Steins;Gate
Steins;Gate: Oukoubakko no Poriomania
Stranger: Mukou Hadan
Summer Wars
SHIGATSU WA KIMI NO USO
Sword Art Online
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
TEXHNOLYZE
Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo Ghoul √A
Toradora!
Toradora!: Bentou no Gokui
Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho
Old 01-28-2017, 09:11 PM   #2634
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

^no k-on ? U missed out on watching high school gurls drink tea for like 40 episodes

I was watching RE Zero until I got to like episode 18 or 19, and then I was like fuck this show and everyone in it, subaru is such a beta cuck that the show is unbearable. Why are they male characters in most animes so weak like small child? do asians not like competent male heroes? Ima go back to watching shows with only females this beta-cuckery is unbearable

Choosing emilia over rem is unforgivable, rem is obviously much better

might be like a year to late watching it but meh

I also was watching wagnaria until like the last episode of the first season, why does he dress up like a woman? why are the male characters so gay? they ruined a potentially cute ending, inami is best gurl for shure fam

Japan has a serious problem with their male characters , I would recommend immediately not watching something when a male character shows up, cuz there's a 99% likelihood the characters are annoying as shit

Just stick to watching cute girls doing cute things fam
Old 01-28-2017, 09:14 PM   #2635
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bless your soul

Old 01-28-2017, 10:09 PM   #2636
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Bless your soul

IKR? Someones gotta fight the good fight
Old 01-29-2017, 09:52 AM   #2637
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

Japan has a serious problem with their male characters , I would recommend immediately not watching something when a male character shows up, cuz there's a 99% likelihood the characters are annoying as shit

Yeah I never understood the beta submissive trope in a lot of anime but Im guessing thats just how a lot of the dudes are over there. Started XXXHOLiC and the MC is just annoying.

Im a big fan of shows that arent japan related or in there own universe. Like 91 days was really solid and reminded me of Baccano. I think when I run out of of shows like that then all that is left for to me is the harem, slice of life and cute girl shows. Some are pretty good but idk just not my cuppa.

If anyone is tired of kissanime I've moved on to 9anime. Which is way better, GUI is clean, has an AUTOPLAY button. which im sure kiss doesnt have yet. Kinda blows having to get up every 20 mins to hit the next button or do some wifi mouse app to use your phone from your bed.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:03 AM   #2638
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Didnt kissanime go down anyway? I just remember it being down, and then a new backup kissanime arriving that wasnt as good and is super laggy .

Old 01-31-2017, 12:51 PM   #2639
ADIDASilvias
Leaky Injector

ADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
New year new shitty anime.

Anyone watch anything good lately. Im finding I've peaked enjoyment and been awhile since I really really enjoyed a series.

This is my completed list, would recommend all with exception of a few.

*snip* Long list of shows, some of which ADIDASilvias has seen and would definitely recommend *snip*
I highly recommend these from my somewhat limited viewing:

Death Note - total mindfuck, gets really good, then somewhat repetitive, then has a great ending

Monster - I've never wanted an Anime antagonist to die quite as much as this blond haired douchebag. Almost up there with Joffrey.

Claymore - Badass bitches with big swords fighting vampire demon things. I believe I have watched this series at least 4 times.

Fullmetal Alchemist Original Series - Brotherhood was good, and definitely explained a lot more. It matched the Manga a little better as well. However, there are scenes in the original FMA that are intense and very well done. It's a pretty short watch, but totally worth it in my opinion. Also, the English voice acting is done very well, and is totally watchable in lieu of the Japanese with subs.

That's all I have right now, I'll have to pull them up on the server at home and see if there are any others that aren't in your list.
ADIDASilvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:36 PM   #2640
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Speaking of cute girls doing cute things.. Did anyone watch New Game or Girlish Number? I liked both of those a lot.

Right now I'm watching the current Gundam, Murasame no Revenge (i think that's what it's called), Fuuka, and Seiren. I look forward to my Sundays.

I'm still waiting for the KanColle movie to come out subbed somewhere.. I watched it in theaters while I was in Japan but I had no idea what was going on LOL