Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #10411
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Rodriguez looked like Jon Jones with that striking minus the eye pokes. Dudes a beast at maintaining distance. A style like that wouldve finished a prime BJ.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2017, 11:04 PM   #10412
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Penn is just past his prime and as in a whole new generation of fighters. These young bucks are beasts!
Old 01-16-2017, 08:28 PM   #10413
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
a fighter that wins on a dec should have a option to forfeit/overturn the win, if he/she disagree w/ dec.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 11:50 AM   #10414
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
Penn is just past his prime and as in a whole new generation of fighters. These young bucks are beasts!
Dude I don't think even Prime Penn or anybody from their generation would've been able to beat a Yair Rodriguez that showed up that night. That was a monster of a performance.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:06 PM   #10415
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Dude I don't think even Prime Penn or anybody from their generation would've been able to beat a Yair Rodriguez that showed up that night. That was a monster of a performance.
Nobody would have beaten Burrito BJ Penn during his heavy days. LOL

j\king
Old 01-21-2017, 04:45 PM   #10416
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
I hate how he jumped to ranked 8. I remember the caceres fight gave him problems and saw lots of holes.
I see plenty of fighter can beat him under him.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #10417
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Yeah let me punch you after rounds 2 and 3 and still win the fight.

Sickening. Holm shouldve won with at least a 2 pt deduction to GDR.

I hope Jackson-Wink disputes this with the NYAC.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:19 PM   #10418
solo_ryder
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
solo_ryder is making a name for him/her selfsolo_ryder is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
208 was a pretty uneventful card... The poirier fight was good Jim miller is a tough SOB.

The main was kinda meh.. germaine shoulda been deducted a point for sure.. I was also expecting more of Anderson, hes not the beast that he used to be, he shows glimpses of it but no finish! Frustrating watching your favorite fighter squeek out a win (many had him losing)
solo_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:09 PM   #10419
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

dude. spidey counter was spot on. brunson is a scary guy, he look suprised how he was getting countered. i love spidey's boxing now. his hand trapping & parry is getting better.

jacare does what he does, just what he should do and i expect to happen. beotch had no chance, even on striking imo.

def, holly got robbed and fouled twice.

didn't even bother watching poirer/miller fight.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:10 PM   #10420
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

man, lombard got robbed.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:02 AM   #10421
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

I was pulling for Thompson but I thought Woodley did enough to retain the belt. Him damn near finishing Thompson in the 5th is what sealed the deal. If that wasnt a title fight Big John wouldve waived it off.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:12 AM   #10422
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

What a shit main event...... The biggest losers of the night = the viewers
Old 03-05-2017, 06:59 PM   #10423
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i liked the event minus the girl fights. i didnt watch.
the teymur fight was nice.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:30 PM   #10424
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

man, dumb fighters like villante makes shogun look good.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:32 PM   #10425
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Man, who looked the worst after the TRT ban? Hendo or Belfort? I am leaning towards Belfort.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:00 PM   #10426
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

yeah, def vitor. look at his quads now.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:14 PM   #10427
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9OjQ__3z98

lol team money
Old 03-15-2017, 10:08 AM   #10428
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Gastelum Vs Silva

If Kelvin doesnt get mesmerized by the fact that hes in the octagon with Anderson Silva this should be an easy night for him. His left is so damn quick.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:09 PM   #10429
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

UFC's shitty pay/sponsor system is making fighters consider retirement.

First Rumble
now Al Iaquinta
Old 05-19-2017, 01:05 AM   #10430
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

why is dos santos scared of stipe power?
no defense!

i hope lewis gets a chance to tap that champs chin. after that it will be broke and down hill.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:45 PM   #10431
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

last ufc event was boring@ssfuck!
Old 06-02-2017, 01:29 AM   #10432
Jarom717
Zilvia Member

Jarom717 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope Max retires Aldo this Saturday. If Aldo loses he definitely ain't gonna get a rematch with Conor. It will be a good fight though. I think Max's height will be what saves him but he'll need to be careful of Aldo's leg kicks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Jarom717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:59 PM   #10433
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Even if Aldo wins, MCG has already made it clear that he does not and will not fight Aldo again. It doesn't make sense to him and it doesn't appeal to him.

Aldo needs to just let it go and move on!
Old 06-03-2017, 02:55 AM   #10434
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarom717 View Post
Hope Max retires Aldo this Saturday. If Aldo loses he definitely ain't gonna get a rematch with Conor. It will be a good fight though. I think Max's height will be what saves him but he'll need to be careful of Aldo's leg kicks.

truth, i like max. but, doesn't have that KO power.
aldo beat frankie twice. imo aldo is going to work him. but, we'll see. i hope its a fun fight.

Diaz exposed mcg. i can see why aldo wants a piece of that soo bad. i would too.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:43 PM   #10435
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

dayum, good kill.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:30 PM   #10436
Jarom717
Zilvia Member

Jarom717 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah Max! Way to represent Hawaii. Aldo, you had a good run but retirement is waiting for you

Jarom717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:33 PM   #10437
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

man, fuck this guy. dana is saying mcgregor is a p4p and spewing bs about mm not wanting to fight tj.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/7/...-t-j-dillashaw
Old 06-25-2017, 06:34 PM   #10438
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i had 3-2 larkin.

lima is done when he faces rory. but, i hope lima can ktfo rory.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:44 PM   #10439
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

man up cheisa . you got choked the fucked out. lee via domination
Old 07-01-2017, 12:06 AM   #10440
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZDb0AePrI8
the next fireball kid?

def has waaaay better striking than gomi. though, prime gomi was trash. imo