Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2016, 09:17 PM   #1
RS_Speed

Trader Rating: (0)
RS_Speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
GTR V-spec 240z build - AWD, RB26, Twin 28RS and a little fabrication

Gather around, I'm building my dream car. I'm new to this forum but some may know me here. I've been building nissans for 15 years now. My last personal car build was the June 2010 Modified magazine car and 2011 front cover 240z. I just sold my entire setup to my best friend, which I also sold my 2nd 240z too. So I'm starting to document a new chapter in my build. I tore down my black car and we're completely rebuilding the orange one better than ever. The original setup was amazing, never let me down. R34 NEO motor, GT35R, Tein coilovers with edfc, clsd, axles, wilwoods, nt01s, aluminum parts, etc...

This brings us to my new build and it's current state on my rotisserie waiting to get massacred. I'll post some photos and get this ball rolling

Donor car was an ever so gracious R33 GTR Vpec, 90% of parts came from the same car. I will be grafting front and rear sub frames into my Z chassis, including the AWD system, Brembos, suspensions (tein), Axles, Diff, etc from the GTR... I've even gone ahead and gotten the GTR pedel set and Master so she should feel as GTR as possible from inside. Steering column, steering rack all modern and hydraulic (and left hand drive ) I've collected 90% of the bizarre hardware associated with the awd system too. Also will be doing GTR gauges, chassis strengthening, new wiring, wheels, so on and so forth.... My old car was quite the track beast, I intend to make this one deadlier than ever. More so I just love building so I'm doing it Grab some popcorn, this ones going to take a minute!

RS_Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links