Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-15-2008, 03:12 PM   #61
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Engine Build costs? 05-08-2008 07:01 PM YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT THERES SILVERTOP 2ND GEN AND RED TOP 1ST GEN

hahahahahahahaha reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyyyy? where do these idiots come from
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #62
Erjay1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Erjay1 is making a name for him/her selfErjay1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im not building my sr but I am doing new water pump, new oil pump, Cosworth 1.1mm head gasket, ARP Headstuds, BC Valve Springs and Retainer, Megan o2 housing and clean up for around $1600 including labor.

Last edited by Erjay1; 05-17-2008 at 06:42 PM..
Erjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:44 PM   #63
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Lol just read every post in this thread, and these guys who are argueing I am just loling at. I wanna go on a rep spree of neg, and few pos, but I'd feel bad adding to '0o Skyline o0's red boxes.

Just a tip, when rebuilding your engine, make sure you have MORE than enough money to rebuild it. I'm sure you already know this, so I guess take it as a reminder It sucks being broke.

Also if you can, try doing the labor yourself, you will learn so many things that you never knew, and save some money while your at it. Just make sure you do your research if you do.

Good luck!
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #64
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
yeah but getting replacement parts for that is going to be a bitch

plus your half right, might as well just get a whole new sr and sell your spare parts off of your fucked up engine

I don't get why eveyone says that, I'm gonna actually take some time and post some company names(I won't post link cos tha'd be advertising, just google it) that carry RB parts:

1. NISSAN DEALERSHIPS, mynismo to be exact and they're in duarte, CA. I got my RB20 head gasket set there, they had it in stock!!!

2. RB-Performance

3. Drift Ready performance

4. Mckinney Motorsports

5. Panda Garage

6. NeoTech Imports

7. JDM Garage

8. FRSport

9. ZILVIA.NET FOR SALE SECTION!!!!!!

10. Watanabe

11. the "N" word that end with ico

AND THESE ARE ALLL SO-CAL PLACES WITH RB PARTS IN STOCK

and if you search popular auction sites and google, there are literaly THOUSANDS of companies online that sell RB parts and that can ship your part within a few days to a week. so that information is totaly incorect Mr. SpoolnSlide

Hopefully people realize that this IS on-topic, because like I said its just a less expensive to a costly SR build, EVEN if its not the route that the thread poster will take, this will be usefull info for everyone else.

By the way, my buddy just bout an SR longblock with Rod knock and is planing to do a complete rebuild so I'm really interested in your progress and what you found out about companies that can machine your block and head, and prices and such.
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #65
tht_sr20
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
tht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im a start building my sr20 too..let me know how much you spend???
tht_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote