Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-11-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
SiI40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Places that rent out space to work on your car?

I was wondering if there were places that rent out space to the public to do DIY mechanics? I wanted to work on my car and where I live there really isnt a nice flat surface where I can jack it up and work on it properly, any advice? thanks
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2006, 08:41 PM   #2
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Why don't you just go over to a friend's house or something.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:08 PM   #3
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
there is in san francisco. there should be something similar in so cal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
I had a bad experience doing it at a friends house once, and it was totally my fault, I felt bad because I made a little mess. But even still, I think working on cars really isnt a do it at home thing unless its your own you know? So yeah Im trying to avoid asking my friends. Any advice will be helpful, thanks
Old 03-11-2006, 10:20 PM   #5
oridostyle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
oridostyle is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i know a shop but its pretty expensive.
oridostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #6
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Just rent out a storage garage. Couldn't you do that there?
Old 03-12-2006, 12:12 AM   #7
xka24detx
Zilvia Member

xka24detx is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ the storage guys might have some rules against it and most shops wont let you or they will charge you alot because of insurance reasons with the lift and such
xka24detx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 01:45 AM   #8
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
LMAO YOU SIG IS FUKN HILARIOUS...i didnt get it at first but...

anyways if you were in frisco there there a place by bayview callled Bay area car club i think, they have a wherehoouse and you can rent like 16' by 10' spots, hella ghetto though They may have one down in LA but i dunnoe.
+1 for friends garage if you dont have one lol

1992 240sx 5 spd. - Sold / 02 Maxima Se
OdessaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:10 AM   #9
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
I looked into that place in SF. Bay Area Car Club. My brother who lived in SF for a while said this: "sure, we can go out there but we need to be done before dark" ahahahahah Someone gets shot in that district once every two days or something.
So we just waited until my dad left town for the weekend and used his driveway. We just blamed the oil spots on my brothers POS S13.
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:19 PM   #10
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bunch of wussies, theres nothing out there by the BAMCC, its literally just abandoned warehouses and other industrial complexes.

They're open 24 hrs too.

Not a big deal
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:37 PM   #11
SiI40sx
BANNED

ok how about this, if someone has space and OWNS their house or garage, Ill give you $100 total for a few days? you dont have to do anything, i have all the tools I just need space do what I gotta do and Ill be out of your hair! haha, any takers?? let me know.... ima make another thread with a different title for this, thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #12
SiI40sx
BANNED

Cancel on that request!! I convinced my parents to let me use their garage!! haha I actually convinced them to park their Denali and Cadi STS outside for the weekend!! haha I NEVER thought Id be able to do that, wow it really never doesnt hurt to try