Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #31
JDMS1lv1a
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
JDMS1lv1a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

Ed Templeton is the man!!Those drawings/paintings for Toy Machine are rad

Last edited by JDMS1lv1a; 09-03-2007 at 11:27 AM..
JDMS1lv1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #32
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Most of those aren't for Toy Machine.

1 is for PETA2...
1 ended up on a skateboard...
And the rest are from exhibits.
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #33
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
As with Gonzo, I liked Templeton more as a skater.

Delta:

Slick:

Too many artist to list really. Bansky is the shit.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:08 AM   #34
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Julian Beever, ive always been a fan of his sidewalk chalk pieces

more if request

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:33 AM   #35
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^WOW this is good whether faded or not....much better faded though.
MORE MORE MORE.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:09 AM   #36
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
These are some photos I scanned of some of my drawings. These are VERY OLD. Like stuff I drew back in 5th-11th grade. Enjoy... And dont steal my 'ish.

I got a little bored during the pop quiz

A comic I was creating based on my life in high school. I made this back in 02 I think.
*edit* Yeah I did draw this back in 02' cause it says "Baka Sama" in the upper left and I made that up when I joined Zilvia.

I drew this back in 9th grade in art class.

A very old piece I drew back when I was a lil kid.

I drew this for a girl in 8th grade and got a kiss for it
I have no idea how I got it back from her though
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:44 AM   #37
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Found one more...
I drew this in 10th grade math class I think for this viet girl I was dating. She wanted the new 01 celica instead of a busted 96 camry she drove. She didnt think the picture was too funny but I did! lol
Old 09-05-2007, 11:03 AM   #38
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
If we are going to post our own shit..
I did this for a shirt recently. I cannot find the finished product, but its the start.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:30 AM   #39
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
First off, Jim Lee is my most favorite artist of all time. I remember BITD when it was him and McFarlane as #1 and #2 in Wizard for best artist. I was always mad that Jim was #2. Not to take anything away from Tood, but Jim was my fav.

Here's one of my favorite sketches he did.

Here's a charcoal I did about 10 years ago or so (whenever DMX's first album came out). It's from the inside cover of the DMX album.

Here's an OG crazy looking fucker I did in PS.

Another drawing:
Old 09-05-2007, 12:47 PM   #40
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i might have to take some pics of my sketch book from high school :P

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #41
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
here's something I had to get down on paper after work today before I forgot about it. Thinking about using it for a tattoo

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:14 PM   #42
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
http://www.123klan.com

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:26 PM   #43
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Bamaboy,what is it? Is it done?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:36 PM   #44
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
not finished yet. It was inspired by those biker bandanas that have a skull printed on them. I know you've seen the gusy who ride their bikes with those over their face. This is just the opposite with my face on it instead. I'll post the pic of me later and let you guys compare the 2.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 09-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #45
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
The lower part of your face is spot on.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #46
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Ohhh I get it now.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:38 PM   #47
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

James the skulls nose holes in your drawing need to be lower.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:13 PM   #48
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
here's something I had to get down on paper after work today before I forgot about it. Thinking about using it for a tattoo

That looks like Kanye West

Bandanas over the face is a fashion style that boggles me

It was cool for a minute but now its ridiculous

Unless you wiping sweat off your head or blowing your nose (or if you are going to rob me)

Don't be rockin no bandana over your face

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:19 PM   #49
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

aspec- not planning on wearing one, it was just my inspriration for this picture.

here is a more close to finished pic

and here is the picture I snapped of me yesterday to use as an example. I think it's pretty close.

Quote:
Old 09-14-2007, 12:09 AM   #50
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
You guys are good... I wish I had some artistic talent... I'm fairly good a tagging tho... I used to do it from like 7th-11th... Then I kind of stopped doing it (in notebooks and whatnot) and just started doing it again... I love those sidewalk chalk things tho... They look uber realistic
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:26 AM   #51
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
hahah damn relax....you look so unhappy lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:55 AM   #52
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95

one my good friends drawings, she said it wasnt complete though
and pretty much these two from The Wall from pink floyd, and from the wish you were here album

lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:07 AM   #53
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

^ those are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
hahah damn relax....you look so unhappy lol
that face was just to get the picture I wanted, I'm really not that intense.

Quote:
Old 09-14-2007, 06:41 AM   #54
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
reverse graffiti
it's done by actually cleaning up grime

http://youguysshouldknow.vox.com/library/posts/2007/01/
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #55
yojimbo206
Leaky Injector

yojimbo206 is on a distinguished road

thats me, 13ft side of a vert ramp that i did with only 5 colors and a scaffold
Old 09-14-2007, 11:59 AM   #56
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
You guys heard of David Hess? I cant find his site now but that shit is off the chain!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #57
jh3xp
Zilvia Member

jh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant future
I was bored so i drew something up real quick to revive this thread lol sry if pic is too big
jh3xp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:56 AM   #58
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
I'll post some of my artwork here soon. Maybe some photo manips. Very nice here.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:44 PM   #59
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I sketched this yesterday in 20 minutes.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #60
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalDrive View Post
That's awesome!