Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
got boost??
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
got boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
!!!My super clean s13 hatch F/S, F/T!!!

selling for the sole reason of:
wanting a kouki S14.

Basic Description:
I purchased the 240 last year from a tuning shop in Orlando called "Orlando powerline". The vehicle receives fluid changes on time, every time and has yet to give me problems of any kind. its very well taken care of. i have yet to have any serious issues, I drive the car EVERY day without a snag. power windows, locks, mirrors, steering and A/C all work great, LSD engages quick with no problems and makes no whirring while driving, the fluid was changed recently as well, the engine is super strong and is pretty damn quick for a KA, it would be a great KA-T candidate. the interior is amazing, the dash is spotless, the wheel is awesome, nothing ripped or sagging, it still has the rear privacy cover and sunroof cover. NO rust at all. Just got tint put on. With a little body work and some paint the car would look pretty close to showroom condition.

anyway heres the rundown:
1993 240SX SE (all power)
171k miles
KA24DE
5spd

Mods:
16x8" BBS mesh copies.
Cusco front strut bar, Megan racing rear.
RaceonUSA carbon fiber fender flares, riveted in.
KYB GR2 front struts with Eibach springs
Nardi/Personal woodgrain/polished stainless wheel
Infinity J30 VLSD differential
K&N drop in filter

Goods:
clean car all around, tough as nails KA, spotless interior, rides smooth, sounds great.

Bads:
paint faded on hood and roof, minor dents on passenger fender and driver quarter. wheels need balancing, slight vibration at highway speeds.
-car recently got in a fender bender and ripped off the front passenger flair and put a dent in the fender(no body/structural damage at all, will get pics of anything you need)

Verdict:
Swap in an SR, get some paint and body work done and throw on some coils and you've got one nasty little car that stands out everywhere.

will accept some trades ( just lmk what you have)

price starts at: $4500. FIRM, im in no hurry to sell and i wont let it go any lower so please keep all low balling and flaming out of this thread please

Pics:

got boost?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #2
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
damn, that is super clean. glws!

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #3
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
Bump. Hella clean interior! Good luck with the sale bro.
TheBigDirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #4
got boost??
Leaky Injector

got boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura aboutgot boost?? has a spectacular aura about
thanks guys i have a 4k offer on tr for it i am thinking about but not sure yet
Old 01-16-2008, 06:48 PM   #5
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I would take that $4,000.

It's extremely clean, but there's always the possibility of saving up just a little more for an SR'd car.

If I had $4k to spare, I would definitely buy this car.

GL! I'm sure you don't need it.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
got boost??
Leaky Injector

thanks man i appreciate it
Old 01-16-2008, 10:30 PM   #7
vboy720
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
vboy720 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vboy720
tell me your located in palm harbor california, cmon tell your in cali.
vboy720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #8
werwuryoantenaz
BANNED

werwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura aboutwerwuryoantenaz has a spectacular aura about
this is a beatifull car bro...its very clean and i think 4500 is a STEAL
werwuryoantenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #9
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
clean ass ride man nice work, GL
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #10
NotoriouS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NotoriouS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
niiiceee...
im in the market for a kouki though but im sure someone will kop that..
NotoriouS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:02 AM   #11
got boost??
Leaky Injector

thanks for the kind words guys
Old 01-17-2008, 04:21 AM   #12
got boost??
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboy720 View Post
tell me your located in palm harbor california, cmon tell your in cali.
sry its in florida man
Old 02-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #13
powerline

powerline is making a name for him/her selfpowerline is making a name for him/her self
nice car...... i sure miss it..... this car is sick and very clean.... it ran perfect with super cold ac and smooth p/s .. all power...... you wanna make a deal back to me... i might be interested???

thanks and good luck with sale...
powerline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #14
powerline

powerline is making a name for him/her selfpowerline is making a name for him/her self
haha.. just found this....

powerline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:52 AM   #15
Kenji001
Zilvia Junkie

Kenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her self
You are too far away from me. BTW, GLWS!
Kenji001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:05 PM   #16
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
clean ride whats the offset and name brand on those knockoffs?
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #17
<^> ^_^ <^>
Zilvia Member

<^> ^_^ <^> is an unknown quantity at this point
sent pm! and do you have pics of the front passanger fender? and i assume the flair is gone?
<^> ^_^ <^> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
SnakeKack
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
SnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SnakeKack
Did you go to the S chass meet a while back? I'm not sure if I remember seeing you there. I think it was the second meet, where like 45 cars showed up. I'll have to check my pics and see if you are in there.
SnakeKack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #19
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
mad clean, i always wanted to see CF Z flares on a S13...nice work, someone buy this and throw some gangsta rams on it.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:37 PM   #20
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
damn dude. clean as fuck.

i like this!

good luck with the sale!
IJDMDRIFTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:03 AM   #21
Bonkers139

Bonkers139 is an unknown quantity at this point
would u take 3k
Bonkers139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:46 AM   #22
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
hahaha makes me wanna vaccuum my interior
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #23
NightfireFC3S
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (4)
NightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Arrow

Sent you a PM!!!!
NightfireFC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:42 AM   #24
got boost??
Leaky Injector

everyone car is back up for sale

Old 03-12-2008, 06:58 AM   #25
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
nice bbs copies, where did you get those. glws wish i could see this, im in florida too... glws once again
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:24 AM   #26
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
pics of damage?
noequalibrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #27
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
check out my 86 thread. love ur car
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #28
Kenji001
Zilvia Junkie

Kenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her selfKenji001 is making a name for him/her self
clean car...GLWS
Kenji001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #29
got boost??
Leaky Injector

thanks guys i really need this car sold asap make offers and noequalibrium you have been pm'ed pics of the fender

Old 03-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #30
got boost??
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croan View Post
check out my 86 thread. love ur car
are you looking to trade?? im not really lookin for a 86 but its a hella clean car man