Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
UGLYLOWLIFE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
UGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymoreUGLYLOWLIFE is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
chepest shop for 5 sp swap in socal?

where or what shop can i swap my auto to 5 speed for the best price?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Your garage lol. Hahah no but I'm pretty sure all the shops would be pretty close to around the same price. I know G-Dimension always does great work. But all in all, you can't think cheap. You get what you pay for remember that.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
shutoko in city of industry
Old 01-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #4
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
it all depends on if you have the parts yourself or not as well. with parts it should be around 500 guestimate without around 1k

Old 01-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGLYLOWLIFE View Post
where or what shop can i swap my auto to 5 speed for the best price?
do it yourself dont waste $$ on a shop - I have a video to help if need be
Old 01-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
Johnny5isAlive
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Johnny5isAlive is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do it in my garage it will be cheaper they anywhere you kind find!!!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS Performance View Post
do it yourself dont waste $$ on a shop - I have a video to help if need be

yea what he said, except pm me I will give you info for free, dont waste money on a company selling free info to young bucks...

oh my bad...

I kinda hate seeing the
sr swap vids
rb swap vids.

why dont you guys free that shit. its on internet. the info. its not rocket science.

dang.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #8
rice_bowl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
rice_bowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Shouldn't this be in Regional???
Old 01-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #9
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_bowl View Post
Shouldn't this be in Regional???
Definitely.

Also - please don't cheap out if you go to a shop.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #10
clark
Zilvia FREAK!

clark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfection
do it yourself. this forum isn't for wimps who can't use a wrench. it's here to support people. if you searched the extensive knowledge base of this forum, you'd be overwhelmed with information.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
yea what he said, except pm me I will give you info for free, dont waste money on a company selling free info to young bucks...

oh my bad...

I kinda hate seeing the
sr swap vids
rb swap vids.

why dont you guys free that shit. its on internet. the info. its not rocket science.

dang.

I am not a company - and its very simple - you make the videos and pay for everything out of your own pocket and give them away for free - thats pretty much what I do - I dont make hardly anything on them - I make them to help others.
I dont make the RB swap video!

and yeah search away - you wont find as much help as I offer to my buyers

maybe you should do some reasearch before you start crapping out the mouth - oh my bad...
Old 01-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #12
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS Performance View Post
I am not a company - and its very simple - you make the videos and pay for everything out of your own pocket and give them away for free - thats pretty much what I do - I dont make hardly anything on them - I make them to help others.
I dont make the RB swap video!

and yeah search away - you wont find as much help as I offer to my buyers

maybe you should do some reasearch before you start crapping out the mouth - oh my bad...
you will need to remove your auto pilot bushing and replace with a 5 speed one.

most important.

all esle is str8 forward, you need to wire in net safty switch.
I have done 25 of them PM ME! or find a local zilvia guy to help...

You can do it... its easy, sucky part is reinstalling trans, just get under it and bench press it.

as for Video's ... if you need a video to do something, get a Sweating to the oldies, cuz your fat nad need to get off your ass and stop wathcing tv..lol

no hate towards you only jds....lol....

I see these ghey vids er where... and I seen one on sr rebuild... its a crock of shit. left = loose right = tight if you taking stuff off go left, if returing items go right, if you live in socal, its so easy in NH we have RUST so our jobs take 5 times longer.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #13
sillyvia13
BANNED

240sx 5 speed swap info - Google Search

there's 20,000 links.
free.

its easy bro.
I will walk you through it. cause I am like that, and since this dude wants to show me who's the boss... I will buy his dvd and make copies for all! lmao
Old 01-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
you will need to remove your auto pilot bushing and replace with a 5 speed one.

most important.

all esle is str8 forward, you need to wire in net safty switch.
I have done 25 of them PM ME! or find a local zilvia guy to help...

You can do it... its easy, sucky part is reinstalling trans, just get under it and bench press it.

as for Video's ... if you need a video to do something, get a Sweating to the oldies, cuz your fat nad need to get off your ass and stop wathcing tv..lol

no hate towards you only jds....lol....

I see these ghey vids er where... and I seen one on sr rebuild... its a crock of shit. left = loose right = tight if you taking stuff off go left, if returing items go right, if you live in socal, its so easy in NH we have RUST so our jobs take 5 times longer.

Its just I put alot into my videos and wont let someone slander them for no reason - yes they are not for everyone and no I dont expect everyone to like it - but plain and simple they are done to help and they do alot of it. Its not so straight forward for someone that has never done it before trust me.

Sorry for the slight thread jack to the OP.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #15
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
240sx 5 speed swap info - Google Search

there's 20,000 links.
free.

its easy bro.
I will walk you through it. cause I am like that, and since this dude wants to show me who's the boss... I will buy his dvd and make copies for all! lmao
lmao - good one - you got me - boss
Old 01-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Regional Section!

Closed Thread