Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-19-2017, 01:14 PM   #151
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
I got real drunk one night and ranted in my blog and woke up to death threats on facebook so I'll keep my opinion to myself now.
drfting is srs biz yo.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2017, 01:19 PM   #152
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
My DMAX hood fit better than my Koguchi Power hood. Go figure, lol.
lol im the exact opposite! i think my whole car has custom bent itself around the hood, just to improve the fitment of KP goodness.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:37 PM   #153
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have more respect for someone who takes pride in their car, even if they can't afford the most high end bits, than someone who throws money at their car and makes an expensive shitbox.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:27 PM   #154
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
I have more respect for someone who takes pride in their car, even if they can't afford the most high end bits, than someone who throws money at their car and makes an expensive shitbox.

Me too, if the car is one color or a cohesive scheme, with panel and wheel fitment that doesn't look like it was put together by a toddler or blind person, I can totally over look "fake" parts.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:58 PM   #155
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Me too, if the car is one color or a cohesive scheme, with panel and wheel fitment that doesn't look like it was put together by a toddler or blind person, I can totally over look "fake" parts.
this is what we mean when we say "execution".

a car with mid range parts, but a cohesive game plan and quality work can end up looking better than just buying expensive name brand parts and throwing it together with shitty setup and poor workmanship.

buying quality parts is important.

doing quality work is more important.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #156
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I'm an asshole purist and this bothered the fuck out of me.

a
Old 12-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #157
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
The front end fitting like total garbage?
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:56 PM   #158
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
I'm an asshole purist and this bothered the fuck out of me.

a
Lol is that a fake mishimoto? the M is not centered lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Sergio180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:22 PM   #159
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
My DMAX hood fit better than my Koguchi Power hood. Go figure, lol.
Yeah my Koguchi Power hood fits like absolute shit. But i refuse to get rid of it because i love the look of it so much.

First and last piece of fiberglass i put on my car lol.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:21 PM   #160
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ8 944 View Post
The front end fitting like total garbage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio180sx View Post
Lol is that a fake mishimoto? the M is not centered lol
mismatched headlights also

the car is not that bad though compared to some of the atrocities that have been posted on this forum
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:22 AM   #161
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

this honestly sounds more like you are a bit envious of people who can dumpbig bucks into their car on the best parts. someone who spends top dollar on their car of course has alot of pride in their car
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:47 AM   #162
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
That's like saying I envy TJ Hunt or some shit.

The money isn't the issue, as others said, it's all in the execution.

lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #163
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
mismatched headlights also

the car is not that bad though compared to some of the atrocities that have been posted on this forum
Its really just that mishimoto symbol that bothers me lol. Nothing fundamentally wrong with the intercooler itself. #justpuristthings
Old 12-21-2017, 07:42 AM   #164
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Its really just that mishimoto symbol that bothers me lol. Nothing fundamentally wrong with the intercooler itself. #justpuristthings
Mixmatched headlight, shit panel fitment, tidal wave in the bumper, etc etc etc.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:42 AM   #165
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
First and last piece of fiberglass i put on my car lol.
I remember when my car was all OEM metal, then someone backed into the quarterpanel with an F250
Old 12-21-2017, 11:07 AM   #166
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Mixmatched headlight, shit panel fitment, tidal wave in the bumper, etc etc etc.
quoted for truth
Old 12-22-2017, 09:19 AM   #167
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That S13 needs these things.

https://www.auto-collectstorm.com/pr...-fitment-guide
Old 12-22-2017, 09:30 AM   #168
Sailor
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Sailor is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
They make everything for the s13
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 11:58 AM   #169
I<3BEWBZ
Zilvia Member

I<3BEWBZ is a jewel in the roughI<3BEWBZ is a jewel in the roughI<3BEWBZ is a jewel in the roughI<3BEWBZ is a jewel in the roughI<3BEWBZ is a jewel in the roughI<3BEWBZ is a jewel in the roughI<3BEWBZ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
I hate seeing oem Silvia bumpers cut up for front mounts.
I<3BEWBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:32 PM   #170
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Garage thrash is coming back in 2018. Fanboi purists unite!
Old 12-30-2017, 07:55 PM   #171
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So that’s not just some troll? Hoping for the best lol
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:30 PM   #172
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
So that’s not just some troll? Hoping for the best lol
Nope not a troll! I know some of the people involved in JP!
Old 12-30-2017, 11:19 PM   #173
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Garage thrash is coming back in 2018. Fanboi purists unite!
Hearing this makes me appreciate my Thrash less to be honest lmao
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote