Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #61
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wow i am so sorry for your situation, i dont even know if being sorry is the correct feeling, im glad she is still with you, i have a daughter and i would do anything for her, ill give a donation before the end of the week if you are still accepting them...happy holidays, and i love your pictures, i learned really quick that you can never have too many of your baby...
Old 12-18-2007, 10:49 PM   #62
KAT0
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
KAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KAT0
Mellow babies are awesome. She's freakin' adorable! The smiles are priceless...
Old 12-19-2007, 07:51 PM   #63
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Thanks guys, it's tough from every aspect. For example the part of her brain that controls her body temp is damaged so sometimes(like tonight) it seems like she has a fever or is sick when in fact its just an irregularly high body temp(thank God). Going from two active duty paychecks to one is hard also, but w/ you all helping out and me about to get a second job we may make it.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:14 PM   #64
KAT0
Leaky Injector

KAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KAT0
You're a true inspiration.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #65
240boy90
BANNED

240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore
God bless ur family .........
240boy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #66
Fibercus
BANNED

Fibercus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fibercus
She looks so comfortable in your arms.

god bless
Fibercus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #67
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection

Old 01-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #68
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
She is so CUTE! Wish your family all the best.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #69
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
best wishes, sending money today
Old 01-27-2008, 09:27 AM   #70
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Those of us that live in this area should all try to get together and do some kind of fund raiser, it would be a way for those of us that are broke to still help.
holemilk00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #71
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Shane thanks for the awesome ideas, we have been thinking about a benefit concert but would need someone to either find the band or fund the location. We are thinking about inviting some local bands.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:09 PM   #72
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
Shane thanks for the awesome ideas, we have been thinking about a benefit concert but would need someone to either find the band or fund the location. We are thinking about inviting some local bands.
If my band gets booked within the next month... All the money will go to you.

I don't know you or anything but I can only imagine, best wishes.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #73
wafflez66
240 Dismantler

Trader Rating: (7)
wafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Good luck, I hope everything is going better now...Glad I could help...
wafflez66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #74
Rnz520
Zilvia Junkie

Rnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud ofRnz520 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Rnz520
As broke as I am it would be wrong to not help. Admire you and your wife enormously for this.
Rnz520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #75
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
There have been some really great things going on in the world with cp cures. Especially with some neuro acupuncture treatments. I'm not sure if there's fda approved but that's always an option.

She's so adorable! Have any new pics of her?

How severe did the doctors say she was or is it kind of a wait and see thing?

Here's a link to a cp center on the east coast.
www.cpabilitycenter.org
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #76
fromxtor
Post Whore!

New pics of easter and her 1st birthday (april 13):

Nicole and I are very thankful she lived to be a year old and pray she has many more years ahead of her.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #77
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Awesome!

Baller flip flops by the way.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:20 PM   #78
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
she looks so adorable! i'm sure she had a blast!!!
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:02 PM   #79
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Thanks for looking guys, I'm going to try and upload more pics tonight.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:32 AM   #80
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
she's adorable. sigh....glad shes doing better.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:57 AM   #81
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Wow, a year old already. Hope she keeps seeing nothing but improvements ahead.

I'd wear those flip flops.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:22 AM   #82
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
glad to see that she is doing well! a year? thats great, i hope everything continues to be good. family members only come once, they deserve the best!
Old 04-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #83
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
happy to see shes well taken care off...and u and ur wifey...much =props to u aswell...but on the real shes the trooper...god bless on the real

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #84
fromxtor
Post Whore!

UPDATES:

GOOD NEWS:
We spoke to our case manager at our insurance company, and found out we are way under our cap for nursing care. So they are going to be upping it from 40 hours a week to 70, which means I wont have to play nurse and stay up all night friday and saturday nights. And that Nicole and I will be able to spend more time togather, and actually get to go out to eat which we have only done once since july.

A member of both Zilvia and carolinanissans is looking to have a benefit track day for Natalie, which I hope has a good turn out and helps all of us to get to know each other better.

BAD NEWS:
Natalie continues to have respiratory issues, and struggles to keep her blood oxygen saturation at a healthy level. Recent blood tests have shown her carbon dioxide level which should be around 24 is in the mid to high 30s, and even though her body has been compensating our pulmonologist had "the talk" w/ us yesterday.

Basically it's come down to whether we want to give her a trachestomy and admit her to the hospital for basically the remainder of her life, on a ventilator. Or just keep her as comfortable as possible at home and do the best we can to make sure however long she has left is w/o pain and suffering.

For those who didn't catch that, we can either make sure she lives as long as possble by medical intervention, drugs, constant blood tests x-rays etc. Or just spend as much time as we can w/ her making sure she has a comfortable happy(as much as it can be) life until she passes away.

Last edited by fromxtor; 04-25-2008 at 07:30 PM..
fromxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:21 PM   #85
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
^ I may have posted this on CN, but everytime I read this thread I think the same thought over and over.

Everyday at work when I take my round through NICU I see most of the same little faces I saw the day before, I never know each ones story, but knowing what all you've gone through makes it that more real everytime. I myself have never had a child, but I can only imagine what loving a child that's your own is like. A love like that isn't meant to be taken away as soon as there is potential for here in your case.

I love you guys, and hope and pray that this is as easy on your nerves as possible, even though it's probbly far from possible.

I just remembered that you mentioned to me on the phone a while back that you guys might be re-locating to Georgia, is that still going to happen?
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #86
2ilvia
Zilvia Addict

2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore2ilvia is not welcome here anymore
personally i would spend as much time with her as possible, if she leaves this life, she'll be waiting for you in the next...
otherwise its just going to be painful for you and her if she lives in a hospital the rest of her life
Old 04-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #87
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Matt, 2ilvia thanks for your kind comments, we do cherish everyday we spend w/ her. And to think we weren't sure she was even going to make it her first week alive. We are very thankful to God she is still w/ us and hope she stays w/ us as long as she can hang in there.

Matt give me a call, billeting is super cheap here or you can stay in the spare room and you are welcome to come and wrench, cook out etc anytime. We will be moving to GA in late Oct early Nov.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:44 PM   #88
gripology

gripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enoughgripology will become famous soon enough
I can't send much, but as soon as the funds are confirmed I'll send it your way. I hope it can help even a little. God bless you and your little girl.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #89
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Only a bit of $, but hope it helps....
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #90
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
your daughter is so adorable. you guys will be in my prayers daily. I wish you guys the best of luck, and come end of the week I'll be sending a little present your way. God bless.
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote