Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-17-2018, 12:22 AM   #17671
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow great words from both of you. Completely right. I honestly didnt think about any of that when i saw the ad. I just was type x aero & rhd & thought to myself “oh, neat” but what damon said is true, its good for guys who just plan on buying a car and not really doing much. I just wonder how much money it actually costs to import a car & find it/do all the paper work etc. after buying the car. If i ever found that out then i could weigh the options. But yeah you’re just paying for convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2018, 07:58 AM   #17672
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I have to agree. The biggest thing you need to remember is it's a 91 (chuki) car with some kouki aero bits added to it. I always tend to consider what that car would be worth here in the states. Sure, it's a real 180SX, but I dunno... for me it would not be worth spending that kind of money on something imported unless it was a try 96-98 car.
If one is set on keeping the factory aero/options and in no way drifting/racing, a 96-98 makes sense. Otherwise its null since it'll all be changed out or something happens at the track and gets damaged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
There's little hassle going to an auction (or having employees go) and buying cars for cheap. Also, where does it say they're registered? My experience is with Japanese dealerships. I know for a fact the auctions see these cars go for even less than what I've paid at small dealerships.

In Japan the stock-body zenki 180SX goes for a premium because it's being marketed as a classic here. We're talking completely OEM with low miles, MT, turbo CA.

At the other end of the spectrum the '96+ Type X (OEM spec) cars go for a little less than the 'classic zenki' cars.

The gap in between is where the prices are more reasonable. This car is neither. It's an early model with mileage that's not bad given the year but it's been modified and the aero didn't come on the car from the get-go. The ad even says the aero could be fitted better. The ad also says the red top is the 'most desired' motor for these cars. These may seem like small things but then again, these cars are headed for their bubble and justifying a mark up on a car that's nothing really special is a gateway for the zenki/kouki cars to approach $20k down the line.

I don't know. I saw this posted here after seeing a few other places and I fired off without thinking. The price isn't TERRIBLE if you're looking for a car that hasn't been swapped and came SR'd from the factory. What Damon and I are saying is that it's kind of from the bastard era where it's not a zenki and not a kouki...so why is it fetching that price? I paid less for my '96 Midnight Purple Type X, to put it into perspective. I paid less than half of that for a two-tone Silvia.
Since I spent 3 years over there, here's my 2 cents.1. If one has a hookup to the auctions (not yahoo auctions), this is the way to go. Most shops will charge a fee, some won't even deal with you unless you speak fluent Japanese.2. When I got my 92 180sx w/85k, in 2015, I paid $3850. Little high but I had no car and it met the requirements for me (looked for two months). Nowadays, if I were to look it would be 5-6k easy for the same car. You can find cheaper ones every now and again but they're a needle in a haystack or beat to shit. 3. It would have been nice to pick up a 96-98 and I would have paid a little more but it wouldn't have been 25 years old to bring back.4. I will pay more for the 180sx that came with the sr than a swapped sr 240sx here in the states. I don't want someone else's problems. This is also null if mild/heavy work has been done to the engine.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:17 AM   #17673
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
If one is set on keeping the factory aero/options and in no way drifting/racing, a 96-98 makes sense. Otherwise its null since it'll all be changed out or something happens at the track and gets damaged.
I don't know how to drift and don't really have the money or desire to try it in my car, but it seems like buying a $10-14k imported 180SX to use as a drift car would be a terrible idea for the reasons you mentioned above- aero and other items will be swapped out, it's going to get wrecked at the track, etc. That's a job much better suited for a 240SX- though I understand their numbers are dwindling. Maybe we are saying the same thing here though.

The only reason I can see someone paying that much for a 180SX is if they intend to leave it alone and keep it as a sort of collector car/cruiser... in which case I personally would want one with the factory aero in place that's specific to the year of the car. I realize not everyone cares about that though- I am a huge nerd.

If that's not why you're buying the car, you're basically buying a super expensive rolling chassis (with a completed SR swap granted which definitely has some value being all original and largely hassle free) that likely still needs suspension work, 5 lug swap, wheels, brakes, intercooler, exhaust, etc to be any fun. It's like starting a build like mine with a USDM 240SX, except you paid $10-14k for the starting point vs a $1500 starting point.

Can you tell I have weighed all of this out repeatedly? I've been tempted to part out my car and pick up one of these imported 180SXs to have the real deal, but it just doesn't make any financial sense when the cars coming over are this expensive and still need so many parts added to them to be cool.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:23 AM   #17674
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:

If that's not why you're buying the car, you're basically buying a super expensive rolling chassis (with a completed SR swap granted which definitely has some value being all original and largely hassle free) that likely still needs suspension work, 5 lug swap, wheels, brakes, intercooler, exhaust, etc to be any fun. It's like starting a build like mine with a USDM 240SX, except you paid $10-14k for the starting point vs a $1500 starting point.

How much do you value rhd then? Just because of that one thing. People are willing to pay a premium for a rolling chassis.

My friend is buying a 300zx this weekend around the same price from them. 50k miles, mostly oem but all he really cares about is the rhd & cleanliness of the car.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:29 AM   #17675
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

I feel that at the end of the day, its roughly around the same price even if you decide to do it yourself. Give or take $1-3k & a massive headache of finding the car and making sure its even good in the first place without a connect in japan. Rather then just buying it from them.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:31 AM   #17676
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
How much do you value rhd then? Just because of that one thing. People are willing to pay a premium for a rolling chassis.

My friend is buying a 300zx this weekend around the same price from them. 50k miles, mostly oem but all he really cares about is the rhd & cleanliness of the car.
RHD sounds really cool on paper in the sense that it is a "real" 180SX and that it is what I have tried to emulate for years, but the day to day use case for it would be awful. Toll booths, drive thru lines, making left turns, passing on two lane roads, insurance- all things that sound like a huge hassle when I really think about it. I am sure you could get used to it and many of those things might not be a big deal, but for me I've decided to commit to my USDM chassis.

Navigating NYC in a RHD car seems like it would be a mess, but maybe not! Like you said, different people value different things. I couldn't afford to build what I have on top of a $10-14k imported car so I've got to stick with what I have.

Quote:
I feel that at the end of the day, its roughly around the same price even if you decide to do it yourself. Give or take $1-3k & a massive headache of finding the car and making sure its even good in the first place without a connect in japan. Rather then just buying it from them.
There are other importers bringing over 180s for half the price of Japanese Classics. Is the price difference worth it? Hard to say. If you're going to modify or restore the car extensively, going with a cheaper one might make more sense. You can absolutely do it cheaper through other sources, but I understand paying for convenience.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:59 AM   #17677
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
RHD sounds really cool on paper in the sense that it is a "real" 180SX and that it is what I have tried to emulate for years, but the day to day use case for it would be awful.

Navigating NYC in a RHD car seems like it would be a mess, but maybe not!

There are other importers bringing over 180s for half the price of Japanese Classics. Is the price difference worth it? Hard to say. If you're going to modify or restore the car extensively, going with a cheaper one might make more sense. You can absolutely do it cheaper through other sources, but I understand paying for convenience.

Yea we will see how he deals with it, i personally have never driven in or driven a rhd car so i dont know how drastically different it really is but i finally get to see. We’ll have a video coming out after he owns it for a bit & how it is daily driving one.

But i also didnt know about other cheaper importers. I’ve only ever seen 10-14k for these cars. I personally myself would pay 10-14k for this car with low miles if it was a 96-98 oem type x because i’ve soley put that much money in my car alone just to get it to replicate that. But very sound comments from all of you & good discussion <3

Old 05-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #17678
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
I don't know how to drift and don't really have the money or desire to try it in my car, but it seems like buying a $10-14k imported 180SX to use as a drift car would be a terrible idea for the reasons you mentioned above- aero and other items will be swapped out, it's going to get wrecked at the track, etc. That's a job much better suited for a 240SX- though I understand their numbers are dwindling. Maybe we are saying the same thing here though.

The only reason I can see someone paying that much for a 180SX is if they intend to leave it alone and keep it as a sort of collector car/cruiser... in which case I personally would want one with the factory aero in place that's specific to the year of the car. I realize not everyone cares about that though- I am a huge nerd.

Can you tell I have weighed all of this out repeatedly? I've been tempted to part out my car and pick up one of these imported 180SXs to have the real deal, but it just doesn't make any financial sense when the cars coming over are this expensive and still need so many parts added to them to be cool.
I agree with you for the most part, yes. Clean, non-wrecked 89-93 240sx's pull a premium nowadays. Also sad to say but most owners aren't trust worthy and will hide something major to make the sale.

If it comes down to it, I will pay 8-10k for a 180sx, just to drift it, given my pay allows it. There are other chassis's like the s15 but of course that would cost more. When these chassis are gone, I'll leave the scene.

I don't think a 180sx is worth over 10k but I think the bubble is good for now. Keeps the new/little kids away from wrecking/destroying any of my potential future chassis's haha.</p>
Quote:
Even though I drive good with RHD but I would prefer LHD to RHD in the US to be honest.

Now that I'm back in the states and have a daily driver, my 180sx just sits in the garage and I might take it out maybe once every two weeks. Its not enjoyable, at all, to just "drive." Could be that my car is not setup for comfort though.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:40 AM   #17679
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
For my .2c in the whole USDM vs JDM pricing. I will get a lot of flack but as far as being RHD I think both USDM and JDM cars cost the same. I think JDM cars as a whole are often a lot cleaner than USDM cars, we dont often have many clean OEMish car popup for sale like type x but ever now and then you see a car stateside that is very well built and maintained. Like that chuki Japanese Classic car, I guarantee now on facebook groups, forums, and craigslist you wont find a car like that clean in a USDM car with simple sr swap and aero plus wheels.

Our thread is a good example, most of us with type x chassis have spent upwards 10k and reaching or past 20k I would guess because finding a nice chassis is anywhere between 2-4k, doing an sr swap or boosting a ka is another 2-4k with sub 300hp max, getting a nice set of wheel without tires is 1-2k then you have authentic aero or rep which is anywhere from 1.2k-2k, then you have seats which is 600 on low end for one seat to a pair of recaros for 1.5k, then exhaust, bolt ons, tune little stuff etc... You get the point and if you look for a similar spec car in japan it will be over 10k all day in japan vs here you will have people try sell for somewhat they put into it and done tasteful would realistic sell with an sr swap for 8-11k MAX. I havent seen an immaculate type x car sell past 11k which was my buddies red type x to some michigan guy who flew down to FL. If you look at schassis swapped sr being sold for 4-7k most of them are junk over here and need another 2-3k to be presentable but as far as the current nature of schassis scene people just dont care and ride the car out till something major breaks or the car is FUBAR because "drift car"

I know my car with the little ol ka built on topmount borg making 400whp with type x aero and bliz would sadly not sell more than 8k even though i've put close to 20k in it over the 3 years ive had it. If I were to get another JDM car it be an FD, seems like they have a bigger crowd of people who are freaks of doing things nice and keeping it OEM with focus on performance. If its another Nissan chassis it be a bone stock s15 for a daily. Im sure when R34 become legal they wont be priced like the R32s we have now for 15-20k
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:45 PM   #17680
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
If one is set on keeping the factory aero/options and in no way drifting/racing, a 96-98 makes sense. Otherwise its null since it'll all be changed out or something happens at the track and gets damaged.Since I spent 3 years over there, here's my 2 cents.

1. If one has a hookup to the auctions (not yahoo auctions), this is the way to go. Most shops will charge a fee, some won't even deal with you unless you speak fluent Japanese.

2. When I got my 92 180sx w/85k, in 2015, I paid $3850. Little high but I had no car and it met the requirements for me (looked for two months). Nowadays, if I were to look it would be 5-6k easy for the same car. You can find cheaper ones every now and again but they're a needle in a haystack or beat to shit.

3. It would have been nice to pick up a 96-98 and I would have paid a little more but it wouldn't have been 25 years old to bring back.

4. I will pay more for the 180sx that came with the sr than a swapped sr 240sx here in the states. I don't want someone else's problems. This is also null if mild/heavy work has been done to the engine.
It's not exclusively Japanese people anymore. Most of the dudes that cater to military or foreign nationals are expats (Canadian, Australian, etc) that have auction licenses. The most 'well known' guy here will take you to the auction with him and he charges a flat $600 fee IF you win the car you want. If not, no harm/no foul. The only stipulation is you have to roll to the auction with enough cash to cover a possible purchase.

Quote:
Lame generic Google search.
Dude, I know you're new to this but sometimes the naivety is too much for me. The state or country you're bringing it to, the country the car comes from, how you want it shipped (uncovered or container), and a bunch of other shit factors in. A Google search is just about worthless.

Quote:
RHD sounds really cool on paper...
Bingo. I remember the coolest guy in our town had a RHD swapped Subaru. At the time I think it ran him an obscene amount of money. I thought it was cool for about a week because it was different but you get to the point where you ask yourself...why in the fuck is it so cool. It's not.

The bit about OEM nerds and drift nerds is true, too. These companies are selling all their cars at OEM nerd prices. Someone buying their first S13 for $10k+ to drift is going to have a bad time. I spent $5k on my first one and came a few feet from putting it into a drainage ditch. I would've drank bleach if I did that in a car I paid over double $5k for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
I know my car with the little ol ka built on topmount borg making 400whp with type x aero and bliz would sadly not sell more than 8k even though i've put close to 20k in it over the 3 years ive had it. If I were to get another JDM car it be an FD, seems like they have a bigger crowd of people who are freaks of doing things nice and keeping it OEM with focus on performance. If its another Nissan chassis it be a bone stock s15 for a daily. Im sure when R34 become legal they wont be priced like the R32s we have now for 15-20k
Your bit about car prices is accurate in my opinion. Like Damon said it all depends on what you want. I paid a little over $10k for an all original, one owner, low KM, professionally appraised '96 Midnight Purple Type X. I don't list all those things to wave my dick around. I'm trying to show you what's important to nerds like me. It was worth the money and I haven't regretted it since I took it home. Other people want upgraded parts. Front mount, T28, some suspension arms, etc. for the price I paid. That's fine man...but where they expect to pay more for aftermarket shit I expect to pay more for a car that hasn't been touched and has documents.

FDs seem to cater to an older crowd and I think that's what saves them. The S13 caters to a broader range, and the S15 here seems to cater exclusively to younger dudes. R34s will never be touchable unless you've been spent the last few years blowing up that resale value like CW Unit.

For the record, and this is only my opinion, cars here are definently not cleaner than the US. The only good thing about living in CA was the rust-free S13s. Here in Japan you can bet most cars will have rust somewhere to some degree, and that the car was stored outside. Garages aren't common here. My Type X was coated underneath...another testament to me cashing out any good karma I had left.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:51 PM   #17681
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
A Google search is just about worthless.

You right, i just wanted an idea. As i had none prior to that of what it even remotely costs. Nor do i know the factors since i never looked into it before.

Old 05-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #17682
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Very very cool transformation.

Old 05-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #17683
nwnismo

nwnismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for the quality. Potato camera.

nwnismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 08:45 AM   #17684
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
There is something about a 180sx that's not slammed that looks super cool to me.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:28 AM   #17685
nwnismo

nwnismo is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to go a bit lower, but I have to compromise as I have a pretty steep inclined driveway
nwnismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #17686
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
Hell of a lot of work to go through to put on some Z33 wheels
Old 05-19-2018, 01:11 PM   #17687
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
^ I was thinking that too...
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 05:15 PM   #17688
bushybeardedtaco
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
bushybeardedtaco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Really wish I had gotten a picture with my white regas/cr kai before dismounting the tires, but at least got the trust dd on and tucked as high as possible recently

bushybeardedtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 10:28 PM   #17689
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
thats not a 180sx though...
Old 05-21-2018, 10:47 PM   #17690
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushybeardedtaco View Post
Really wish I had gotten a picture with my white regas/cr kai before dismounting the tires, but at least got the trust dd on and tucked as high as possible recently
No need. These wheels look great. I'm assuming you're running spacers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
I'm pretty sure the thread title is read two ways:

"Cars with 180SX kouki aero"

"180SX cars with kouki aero"
Old 05-21-2018, 11:18 PM   #17691
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
!!!!!!!!!!
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 12:02 AM   #17692
bushybeardedtaco
Leaky Injector

Quote:
No need. These wheels look great. I'm assuming you're running spacers?

I'm pretty sure the thread title is read two ways:

"Cars with 180SX kouki aero"

"180SX cars with kouki aero"

I read it the first way, I’ll just find a coupe thread to post in.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:04 AM   #17693
bushybeardedtaco
Leaky Injector

These are the square g33 so they’re 9j with a +15 offset but I do run a 15mm spacer in the front to make them +0 effectively

Old 05-22-2018, 12:51 AM   #17694
Malik
Nissanaholic!

^ its not that i wanted to be a jerk... the car just didnt fit in

Old 05-30-2018, 09:37 PM   #17695
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 03:03 PM   #17696
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 03:31 PM   #17697
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Bingo. I remember the coolest guy in our town had a RHD swapped Subaru. At the time I think it ran him an obscene amount of money. I thought it was cool for about a week because it was different but you get to the point where you ask yourself...why in the fuck is it so cool. It's not.
I drive RHD and think its the coolest shit around... Converting one seems dumb unless a crazy deal fell upon your lap, but I dont see anything not cool about being RHD. I have had some difficulties but its not that tough...
Old 05-31-2018, 05:53 PM   #17698
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
I drive RHD and think its the coolest shit around... Converting one seems dumb unless a crazy deal fell upon your lap, but I dont see anything not cool about being RHD. I have had some difficulties but its not that tough...
Oh yeah a normal, from-the-factory-RHD car is cool. I actually enjoy shifting with my left hand and having my dominant hand on the wheel. I just meant it's dumb to spend money to convert it. Just my opinion.

Also, can we make a pact to keep the StanceNation S13 out of this thread?
Old 05-31-2018, 10:44 PM   #17699
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Yea <3

jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 04:12 PM   #17700
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
HOTLOAD

ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote