Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What day is good for you?
Saturday November 20th 16 47.06%
Sunday November 21st 8 23.53%
Saturday December 5th 3 8.82%
Sunday December 6th 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #31
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
is it a good spot for night shot's? i never been there, only places i have been in bk is spumoni gardens and some cheese cake joints... Pizza at SG is KING!
Gorilla Unit 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #32
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
I should have made it out to NY by the 21st so Im going to try and make it
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:02 AM   #33
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
^^^ I hope so I really put it together as your welcoming meet

Okay I'm thinking to push the time back because some people are working and now there are inquiries about night shots. I originally thought 12PM but can we vote on a time?

A. 2PM

B. 4PM
Old 11-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #34
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
when ever is good to me. I looking forward to meeting all you NY guys and what ever time is good
Old 11-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #35
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i vote 630 i could possibly be there

other locals should respond

Quote:
Well i have a 95 240 and i like my cars low... But my parents don't like my wheels tilted
Old 11-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #36
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
yeah anytime would be good.. 4pm sounds good and it should be dark for night shots too..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:58 AM   #37
bmar240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
bmar240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hmm i might head out, pretty cool to meet new 240 guys

Hey Chris want to pick me up lol
bmar240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #38
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
I think the park "technically" closes at dusk so I wanted to get a couple hours of daylight. Don't get it twisted though I've been there till well after midnight sometimes.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #39
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Since I'm not really getting too much feedback on the time I'll go in between and just say 3PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:58 AM   #40
bizarke
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
bizarke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Time changed noted* to 3:00 pm.
bizarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #41
brazilian6angsta
Leaky Injector

brazilian6angsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey bro im speaking on behalf of Tarmac Motorsports from long island... Saturdays no good but if you change the date to Sunday shoot me an email. im good for atleast 5 well built cars. Maybe more depending on the size of the meet. You can reach me at [email protected]... thanks
brazilian6angsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #42
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

lazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud of
make it a 2 day event cuz i can def come on sunday!

Quote:
Well i have a 95 240 and i like my cars low... But my parents don't like my wheels tilted
Old 11-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #43
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
Sunday is the best day for a meet man alot of people including myself works on saturday
Old 11-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #44
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

I actually have a meet I'm supporting on Sunday in Queens so I can't change the date at this point. Sorry guys we'll do Sunday for the next meet.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #45
Frappe
Zilvia Junkie

Frappe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Frappe Send a message via Yahoo to Frappe
Me and my boro-azz Zenki will probably make it out.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #46
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Ok cool I been running into 240 guys around the way too and spreading the word. Right now the turn out is looking real good.

1 WEEK
Old 11-14-2009, 02:25 PM   #47
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Ok cool I been running into 240 guys around the way too and spreading the word. Right now the turn out is looking real good.

1 WEEK

I just got to NY today (long Island) so i will be glad to see you all out there on the 21st and im looking forward to meet all the NY guys !!
Old 11-14-2009, 04:47 PM   #48
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
I actually have a meet I'm supporting on Sunday in Queens so I can't change the date at this point. Sorry guys we'll do Sunday for the next meet.

where in queens and when?

Quote:
Old 11-15-2009, 07:50 AM   #49
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazysk8er2 View Post
where in queens and when?
T&R Racing Dyno Day

DATE: NOV-22
TIME:11 AM TIL WHENEVER

DYNO RUNS: 4 PASSES WITH WIDEBAND READOUT FOR $50

WILL HAVE FOOD, DRINKS(LIQUOR/BEER), MUSIC, AND HOOKA SHUN!!!!(ALL FREE!!)

Address: 94-36 Merrick Blvd, Queens, NY 11433

SHOP # 718 725 0179 Welcome to T and R Racing - 718.725.0179

ANY QUESTIONS YOU GUYS CAN CALL THE SHOP ASK FOR TONY. OR U CAN PM ME.

6 DAYS
Old 11-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #50
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

im down me and my friends from MR Performance will be there both days. is there an awd dyno?

Quote:
Old 11-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #51
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Last I checked T&R doesn't have an AWD dyno but I'll call Tony and make sure.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #52
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

I hope you guys are getting ready. I know the rain sucks but Saturday should be sunshine and clear skies.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #53
BDMs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
BDMs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
See you guys on saturday.
BDMs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:07 AM   #54
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i wont be making it :-(
daily driver has cracked head WTF
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:16 AM   #55
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Yo meet is pushed 1 week. My bad my peeps but the Parks Department dropped the ball on my permit. I went to pick it up today and they are undergoing managerial changes and it got lost in the bustle. They promised me that I can have it by Wednesday of next week so the meet can happen with no police interferance. I'm sorry about this but you know we want to do this right.

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 11-20-2009 at 11:12 AM..
hotlavaflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #56
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^sucks but better for me

is the sunday thing still on too?

Quote:
Old 11-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #57
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

So is it still on for this weekend
Old 11-24-2009, 02:47 PM   #58
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Yep still on spoke with the Parks Dept and we will be there from 12pm-4pm then take a drive. So time and date is def set.

Nov 28th 12PM 3 days to go

Last edited by hotlavaflow; 11-24-2009 at 08:28 PM..
hotlavaflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #59
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Sounds good my car is already clean and all i need is some gas. I will be there
Old 11-24-2009, 09:07 PM   #60
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
Okay ill try and make this one hopefully I dont have to work in that time span....why not a sunday meet since the Saturday meet flopped??!?!?